Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

N4bn Goodluck Estate With 228 Units Ready For Commission; IS THIS TRUE? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N4bn Goodluck Estate With 228 Units Ready For Commission; IS THIS TRUE? (3416 Views)

TSA: CBN Fines Skye Bank N4bn For Concealing Mdas' Funds / Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House / Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N4bn Goodluck Estate With 228 Units Ready For Commission; IS THIS TRUE? by justsayemma(m): 6:31am On Jul 20, 2013
Gbawe na 2day I know say u dey far intelligent than sincerenigerian,choi see falling of hand.from Gej's speech during d commisioning,I knew he wasn't involved.its only when u ve little or no achievement,u will be jostling 4 any within ur reach,the way dis govt has been despirate to claim anytin good is quite 4ny,to the extent that he said winning Big brother africa,is a reflection of how he has been supporting d youths,they later told us he brought facebook 2 naija.sorry 2 say,my president is 2 local,no wonder he is revamping locomotive train,@ dis age n time

1 Like

Re: N4bn Goodluck Estate With 228 Units Ready For Commission; IS THIS TRUE? by amarilo: 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
abes:

Then GEJ should be held responsible for the atrocities committed by the NPF (killing innocent Nigerians), since the actions of the NPF is the action of the federal government.
And Fashola should be held responsible for the harassment and killing of innocent Lagosians by Latsma.
Re: N4bn Goodluck Estate With 228 Units Ready For Commission; IS THIS TRUE? by enny5: 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Sai Jonathan 2015! cool

How does this relate to GEJ 2015 or elections now?
Re: N4bn Goodluck Estate With 228 Units Ready For Commission; IS THIS TRUE? by enny5: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
emmysenior: Click like if you are impressed by this singular act of mr President.

OH MY GOD!!!!! can u guys please have sense in this country for 1ce. JUST 1CE. this is in no way any good deed by jonathan. Yes fine, he built it. The question now is WHAT HAS HE DONE TO MAKE THESE BUILDINGS AVAILABLE TO THE AVERAGE NIGERIANS? Firstly, the funds used where did it come from, public funds or his private pocket? (dat is if der is a difference btw) den, In whose name is the CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY FOR THAT BUILDING IN? The Federal Republic of Nigeria or Goodluck Ebele Jonathan? Because that determines where the rent and resources generated from there would go? public funds? denit is beneficia to the country and a step in development OR private funds then it is not an assest to the nation but a liability? bcoz funds from der dont come into the development of d country but into private pockets.Is the rent subsidized? The rent being paid on those building, where is that fund being directed to exactly? Public funds or private funds? Please i hate it when Nigerians cant ask the right questions? LEARN TO ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS. PPLE!!!1
Re: N4bn Goodluck Estate With 228 Units Ready For Commission; IS THIS TRUE? by playmode(m): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
Gbawe:

Do you guys bother to read anything at all or will everything always boil down to desperately attempting to 'steal' achievements for a President who actually does not have much? Apart from being the President in charge when this project only coincidentally named "Goodluck" was delivered, what is the contribution of Jonathan to this? This deal, originally struck in 2008, is exclusively between the NPF, who provided land, and Remax Realtors who sourced funding for and managed the project.

If GEJ did not initiate this project and played no part securing funding for the project so what exactly are you praising him for? You guys should stop dumbing down the forum please. All this 'attachment' you are doing for GEJ is embarrassing as it makes you all look desperate.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/phase-1-of-n4bn-goodluck-estate-ready-with-228-units/

[size=20pt]Chai see as dem take disgrace a whole President? GEJ too dull men grin[/size]
Re: N4bn Goodluck Estate With 228 Units Ready For Commission; IS THIS TRUE? by jjcbuthot: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
Degis: I hate Lies especially when told unashamedly. Where is the Input of the Goodluck administration in all these, especially the funds committed into this project by GEJ?. This is just a joint partnership between the Police and the Private Developer, without any direct input of the Administration.

And each 3-bed room flat is selling for 8m naira only.

Unfortunate that a president will come from Abuja to Lagos to commission private investment just to make unsuspecting citizens think GEJ has done something for the police or people.

He should also come and commission my estimate which I am about to start renting out to Nigerians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'bokoharram Conspiracy' Can This Be True? / APC Chief, Falabi, Others Defect To PDP / Oyo PDP Crisis: Party Leaders, Aspirants Battle Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.