Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... - Religion (1185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... (389120 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) ... (1266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
Royally:
@ G.O. and all, I recognise I all

@ Uncle Fhemmmy, as u've refused to let go of our fight, I guess it's time to convert it to a full blown WAR ;P
.. . . . . . . . . . . . Gen Gen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . . . Yes ma'm , that is Yours Truly! Doing what he loves doing!!
Whoa, that's really nice.
Good to see the face behind the name.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . .oh thats lovely. I just luv anything BBQ!

I love it too, especially when the sauce is mixed well and brushed on meat, let the smoke push it inside the meat well . . . OMG shocked
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO:
Never mind.....
I smell chicken in here.
. . . . . . Lolzzz. Where is the aroma coming from O
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . . . Do u av a Q10 for sale? (that is d only Blackberry i av a flair for!)

Yes, we have Q10 . . Next package is landing next week and lemme know what you want
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
Royally:

gud p.m sis, I've got news will mail u as soon as I'm able 2 get a gud network

@ G.O. and all, I recognise I all

@ Uncle Fhemmmy, as u've refused to let go of our fight, I guess it's time to convert it to a full blown WAR tongue

Yes oh, the war has started with the battle line drawn!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Just tell us what you want and your budget and we will make it happen . . . You will get the Black Friday rate and still have a e-family discount.
Wonder why they call it Black Friday, is it cos we black people are cheap?
Maybe becos I too like awof.
But seriously, as a black, I like cheap and good things.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I love it too, especially when the sauce is mixed well and brushed on meat, let the smoke push it inside the meat well . . . OMG shocked
. . . . . . . . Ha ha ha! U know a lot about Barbecue bro. . . The smoke has to push it into the meat very very well well O! Marinating is what really brings out the Taste in a real Barbecue!!! Oh la la. You making some people salivate in d room O!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Yes, we have Q10 . . Next package is landing next week and lemme know what you want
. . . . . . . That is EXACTLY what i WANT!!!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
Fhemmmy:

. . . . . . . . . . . Another Gen Gen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by vickyO(f): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . Lolzzz. Where is the aroma coming from O
'
Your posts. And that picture of yours..
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
babyboom:
Whoa, that's really nice.
Good to see the face behind the name.
. . . . . . . Thanx sis. Hop to see the face behind most names here too. . . . . . The face has always been on my profile like forever tho!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Are allowed to have war on this thread.
G.O, please call both parties to order.
Or distribute modelmike's BBQ, among them
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO: '
Your posts. And that picture of yours..
. . . . Lolzzz! Its all yourS , Sis Vicky!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . . Thanx sis. Hop to see the face behind most names here too. . . . . . The face has always been on my profile like forever tho!
That's nice,
Can't be too sure of seeing most faces.
But if I find myself in camp any time,
Wud definitely show my face to Divepen
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
babyboom:
. . . . . . . . . Ha ha ha. Holy/Friendly war is allowed O! . . . . . . G.O Oya bring tray and plate lets begin serving the Barbecue O!!!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
babyboom:
That's nice,
Can't be too sure of seeing most faces.
But if I find myself in camp any time,
Wud definitely show my face to Divepen
. . . . . . . . I know anyhow, anytime, anywhere, as long as Jesus tarries we'll most def see each other, By God's Grace.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . . . . Ha ha ha. Holy/Friendly war is allowed O! . . . . . . G.O Oya bring tray and plate lets begin serving the Barbecue O!!!
Pls don't serve me oh.
Am watching my weight. grin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
babyboom:
Maybe becos I too like awof.
But seriously, as a black, I like cheap and good things.

I like awoof too oh, but no wan make e run belle though . . . Lol
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
babyboom:
Pls don't serve me oh.
Am watching my weight. grin

. . . . . . . .thats the advantage, Grilling/Barbecue has over all other methods of cooking. It actually drills out all the Fats and Oil, better than frying, cooking etc. . . . . so its highly recommended for someone watching his or her weight.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . . . Ha ha ha! U know a lot about Barbecue bro. . . The smoke has to push it into the meat very very well well O! Marinating is what really brings out the Taste in a real Barbecue!!! Oh la la. You making some people salivate in d room O!

Kai, never seen a Brother that know more about BBQ like you, damn . . . I am so much loving this . . . cheesy
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . . That is EXACTLY what i WANT!!!

You want it, you could get it . . . I have some crazy deals sometimes

modelmike7: . . . . . . . . . . . Another Gen Gen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes oh
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
eh eh eh...
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . . Thanx sis. Hop to see the face behind most names here too. . . . . . The face has always been on my profile like forever tho!

I second that . . . BUt since my name is Fhemmmy Motos, it will be a car's face
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
babyboom:

Nothing can stop this war . . . Nothing! shocked
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . . . I know anyhow, anytime, anywhere, as long as Jesus tarries we'll most def see each other, By God's Grace.

Amen
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
Fhemmmy:

You want it, you could get it . . . I have some crazy deals sometimes

[b][/b]
. . . . . . . . I just hope and pray the "Crazy deals sometimes" is now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I second that . . . BUt since my name is Fhemmmy Motos, it will be a car's face
. . . . . . . A Buggati as a profile will make a perfect sense then!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . . . I just hope and pray the "Crazy deals sometimes" is now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For making me so hungry and knowing you are a BBQ man, crazy deals will be any day and anytime you are ready . . . .e-family discount code activated
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . . A Buggati as a profile will make a perfect sense then!!!!!!

ha ha ha h aha . . . Seems like this man knows more than he is spilling oh shocked
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
Fhemmmy:

For making me so hungry and knowing you are a BBQ man, crazy deals will be any day and anytime you are ready . . . .e-family discount code activated
. . . . . . . . . . Thanx bro, You are da Man!. . . . . . . .and my Barbecue is for you anytime , anyday also bro, and for all members of our dearest e-family!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . . . . . Thanx bro, You are da Man!. . . . . . . .and my Barbecue is for you anytime , anyday also bro, and for all members of our dearest e-family!

I am sure gonna take you up on that offer one day . . . Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) ... (1266) (Reply)

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.