Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... - Religion (1191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... (389117 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (1266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by vickyO(f): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
No Quiz Today?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by lanaVello1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
vickyO: No Quiz Today?
guess thats in celebration of dive's buffday....jez got home....up for some rounds? tongue
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by vickyO(f): 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
lana_Vello:
guess thats in celebration of dive's buffday....jez got home....up for some rounds? tongue
Nah, Till tomorrow. grin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
vickyO:
Nah, Till tomorrow. grin
. . . . . . Guess the Celebrations in the house continues tomorow! . . . . . Hop you enjoyed ur day G.O? it seems someone in d house birthday is tomorow also. I'm i right? We'll find out by 12:00am Nigeria Time!!!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 03, 2013
Happy Birthday MM7, wish you God's best in all ramifications. May His grace and mercy always locate you and I prayer that He will enlarge your territory. Enjoy
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 03, 2013
Happy birthday MM7 lots of love
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 3:11am On Dec 03, 2013
[b]Modelmike7, My brother from the other mother, you are a great guy and a blessing to your generation . . . It is your day, so blast some fun and enjoy it - Happy Birthday, may the Lord Bless you.[/b]

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 3:11am On Dec 03, 2013
More BBQ for my Chairman!

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Mcoldsoja(m): 6:14am On Dec 03, 2013
HAPI BAIDAY DOUBLE M 7. ENJOI YA DAY. CHEERS.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by lanaVello1(m): 7:01am On Dec 03, 2013
happy buffday mike....wull in good health....
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by vickyO(f): 7:08am On Dec 03, 2013
Happy birthday MM7
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 03, 2013
Happy Birthday oga MM7 ...May God continue makin u a model to the world
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 03, 2013
I want to really thank everyone for yesterday's greeting,call from oga Gmolen,Publicity from Madame Tracey and Text from Yves....I say God bless you greatly....
I sent the cake but i thnk i have to send because itz not showin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 03, 2013
Thank You Prudent Omodaddy, Thank U Amiable Sis Tracey, Thank U Benevolent Oga Fhemmo (i can feel d aroma of d BBQ! ), Our One & Only OldSoja Thank you, Confirm Guy Lana Vello, Thank you, Thanks Amiable Sis Vicky O, Thanks G.O (i'll find time out to dig out d page i called u that name for d very 1st time, which has now stuck) and for all my wonderful e-family that will still come during the course of d day, i say a Very Big Thank U to u all. God BLESS you all real Good. . . . Would have really love to have a Barbecue Parry with you all!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by vickyO(f): 8:18am On Dec 03, 2013
modelmike7: Thank You Prudent Omodaddy, Thank U Amiable Sis Tracey, Thank U Benevolent Oga Fhemmo (i can feel d aroma of d BBQ! ), Our One & Only OldSoja Thank you, Confirm Guy Lana Vello, Thank you, Thanks Amiable Sis Vicky O, Thanks G.O (i'll find time out to dig out d page i called u that name for d very 1st time, which has now stuck) and for all my wonderful e-family that will still come during the course of d day, i say a Very Big Thank U to u all. God BLESS you all real Good. . . . Would have really love to have a Barbecue Parry with you all!!!
smiley smiley smiley
You're welcome.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by kingk(m): 8:22am On Dec 03, 2013
modelmike7: Thank You Prudent Omodaddy, Thank U Amiable Sis Tracey, Thank U Benevolent Oga Fhemmo (i can feel d aroma of d BBQ! ), Our One & Only OldSoja Thank you, Confirm Guy Lana Vello, Thank you, Thanks Amiable Sis Vicky O, Thanks G.O (i'll find time out to dig out d page i called u that name for d very 1st time, which has now stuck) and for all my wonderful e-family that will still come during the course of d day, i say a Very Big Thank U to u all. God BLESS you all real Good. . . . Would have really love to have a Barbecue Parry with you all!!!

@MM.........Oluwa will surely make you a Multi-Millioniare in good Health, Wisdom and Understanding.........Amen HBD
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 03, 2013
u re highly welcome, at d bolded hope dat does not mean dat we wont have d barbecue o cos am already salivatin cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 03, 2013

I do not know d page but u officially started it @3:24 pm On July 30
after Yves said Where is Founder Divepen

That Yves gan was d one who started callin ppl rabbi..and it stuck
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by SalC: 8:58am On Dec 03, 2013
HBD MM7
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by kingk(m): 9:01am On Dec 03, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . Lol@Founder. . . . . I hereby give d Founder of this wonderful thread, the Title Of G.O (GENERAL OVERSEER) Divepen. . . Like if u support this Noble cause of G.O Divepen!

G.O....it's on page 42.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 10:27am On Dec 03, 2013
Happy Birthday dear Bro. MM7. Praying u always have the best of God in all things as u start another year of your life today. Greater Grace, Bigger you and higher levels. Enjoy your day. Hoping to hear about the presidential visit soon o.... grin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by obi4eze(m): 10:46am On Dec 03, 2013
Oh! I missed yesterday's celebration. Well, happy belated birthday to our honourable GO, wishing him all of God's best in the years ahead. Above all sir, may you not miss the rapture in Jesus' name. Amen.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by obi4eze(m): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2013
Happy birthday to our bro MM7, may God multiply His blessings upon your life and preserve you for His kingdom in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 03, 2013
kingk:

@MM.........Oluwa will surely make you a Multi-Millioniare in good Health, Wisdom and Understanding.........Amen HBD
. . . . . . . . Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen! Thanks so much KingK. God bless you real good.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 03, 2013
Elantracey: u re highly welcome, at d bolded hope dat does not mean dat we wont have d barbecue o cos am already salivatin cheesy grin
. . . . . . . . .would av really love to, but time and chance happeneth to them all (or how did the Bible put that verse? Dont let me misquote o!) dont worry Sis, Xmas is here already!'
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
Divepen:

I do not know d page but u officially started it @3:24 pm On July 30
after Yves said Where is Founder Divepen

That Yves gan was d one who started callin ppl rabbi..and it stuck
. . . . . . . . . . . Thank God Kingk helped us out up there ^. where is our dearest Yves4real now, i remember she promised to be back by December b4 ur Birthday G.O, hop u r keeping in touch with her. Our regards to her anytime.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . . . . . . Thank God Kingk helped us out up there ^. where is our dearest Yves4real now, i remember she promised to be back by December b4 ur Birthday G.O, hop u r keeping in touch with her. Our regards to her anytime.

Yes sent a birthday wish to me yesterday and promised to b wit us....
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sal C: HBD MM7
. . . . . . . . Thanks so much bro. God bless you. Very soon everyone will start telling the house how they came about their Nairaland username/nickname, cos some got me thinking, e.g Divepen(a pen that dived into d river or sometin). . . . Sal C (sounds like a type of Vitamin C tablets, lol!), . . . . babyboom (baby factory? mother of 12?). . . . . lana vello (sounds italian!). . . . . KingK(it reminds me of one of my most Favourite films when i was growing up King Kong!, dat was d name i actually called him 4 d very 1st time i saw him in d room!) . . . . . Etc. . . . . .modelmike7(hmmmm, i'll explain mine when we start explaining what our nicks means o) guess it will be fun!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
kingk:

G.O....it's on page 42.
. . . . . . . . Page 42? Wow, we've really gone so far on this thread. Thanks for digging this up da King, how long did that took you? How did you do that? Bravo!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mine was a mistake...
I was searcing for a writing competition then i saw Nairaland and Lagosmeet and since i love anything Nigerian...
Before then,I had open a group on Yahoo.com called Divingpen Group and I used the username Divinepen....
So,As i was registrying the site was giving me problem of error here and there...so out of furstration,I just wrote Divepen for me to just finsh registration..
To see what can 'fa'...That was wen it registered ....so it was Originally Divinepen
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . . . Page 42? Wow, we've really gone so far on this thread. Thanks for digging this up da King, how long did that took you? How did you do that? Bravo!

Itz true ...i am curious
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by phumielola(f): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
HBD MM7,WULLNP AND MORE OF GOD'S GOODNESS IN LIFE IJN.ENJOY UR DAY

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (1266) (Reply)

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.