Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... - Religion (1247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... (388715 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) ... (1266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by soreola(f): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
I'm fine, thanks... and you? tongue
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
Yves4real: Happy new month to my sweetest E-family. I can't wait to come back and compete with this great family.
Maybe that is going to make me start reading my Bible again embarassed.
To the biggest boss and prize giver,(Fhemmmy) i greet you Sir. Please, no more Google thing o tongue
Looking forward to the ladies beating the men blue black when we return. sad

Na wa for this dove oh, why you wanna reveal my secret to the world now? grin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
I'm good...
Soreola, It's good to hear from you again.

Soreola--1

Whose mother ask the servant at a marriage to obey him?
Bible ref.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by soreola(f): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mother of Jesus (Mary) John 2:5
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
Soreola- 3.

Question..
How many books of the bible are called the gospel?
Name them
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Divepen: Soreola- 3.

Question..
How many books of the bible are called the gospel?
Name them
. . . . . . . The First Four Books of the New Testament are called THE GOSPEL.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Matthew
Mark
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
Luke
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
John
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
How is everyone? Miss you Loads. God be with you all. Loads of Love and (Holy) Kisses.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by tola9ja: 11:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
please can jesus say something like these

Matthew 10:34-35King James Version (KJV)

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 25, 2014
tola9ja: please can jesus say something like these

Matthew 10:34-35King James Version (KJV)

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
If you do not believe the bible, why read it in the first place. This place is not for argument. The bible says 'The letter killeth, but the spirit quicken our knowledge of God..
You need the Holyspirit to interprete, so if you are an atheist, muslim or a christain that have not start hearing from God, you are going to give yourself heartache...
Now, thank you for not returning to this thread because this is a christain quiz ground.
Thanx
Thanx
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 25, 2014
Modelmike-- 5
Soreola--3

It's been a long time..
Let's meet again tomorrow by 2pm
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by anukulapo: 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
afribabe: Thanks all. I really appreciate the prayers and wishes. I say AMEN to them all. I am grateful.

@Tracey- wink kiss
@Kingk - lol grin
@dagr8- lol grin long time.

when are we coming back here for a little game??

Hi,

Wishing you a happy birthday;though it is belated. I couldn't write you because I changed my email address. You can write me back on anukulapo@gmail.com OR drop your email address.

Cheers!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by vickyO(f): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
I need to dust my boots and get in here....

Divepen, it'll soon be two.. Some old timers are ready for some action.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by senatorken01(m): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nice work here, divepen don hang up ni.
my question is how many generations do we have from the time of Abraham to the time of Jesus Christ?.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 8:56am On Dec 05, 2014
afribabe:
hello family. long time. just checking on you all.

tomorrow is my birthday......... grin grin

[size=5pt]Elantracey, you know where to find me now. wink
please don't talk o[/size]

I can't believe I missed this, Happy Loooooooooooong Belated Birthday!
Greetings to JJ, Daddy JJ and really, I miss you so.
Sorry I missed your birthday.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 9:01am On Dec 05, 2014
Hi Family members, how're we all doing?

Miss you all so much.

How can we revive this great thread?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
Royally:
Hi Family members, how're we all doing?

Miss you all so much.

How can we revive this great thread?
Whoa look who we've got here shocked shocked
good to see read you again
I agree this thread needs to be revive.
btw
will be willing to play during the holls
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by soreola(f): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hello grin ... yes!! Let's do this... Nice to hear from you all...
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 13, 2014
Happy Birthday to our own Jiteshell
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 13, 2014
Let's do this like when it first starts maybe we will catch up later

Name the books written by Moses
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Omodaddye(f): 3:20am On Dec 13, 2014
Hi y'all... It has been a while.
Hope we all are doing great?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Omodaddye(f): 3:26am On Dec 13, 2014
And Happy Birthday to dagr8 cheesy smiley
Wishing you many more years in fruitfulness, greatness, awesomeness,
breakthrough, grace and many more of God's goodness.
Have fun.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Ajibam: 5:48am On Dec 13, 2014
Happy birthday to jitshell and dagr8
Long live and prosperity in Jesus name,
You shall be the head and not the tail in all your endeavors, grow in the knowledge of God as you celebrate your birthday today..
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by soreola(f): 5:57am On Dec 13, 2014
Happy Birthday to you both... God bless you and many more years to come in joy and prosperity... Have a blast!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Jiteshell(f): 7:15am On Dec 13, 2014
Divepen:
Happy Birthday to our own Jiteshell
Thank you divi grin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Jiteshell(f): 7:16am On Dec 13, 2014
soreola:
Happy Birthday to you both... God bless you and many more years to come in joy and prosperity... Have a blast!!
Ajibam:
Happy birthday to jitshell and dagr8
Long live and prosperity in Jesus name,
You shall be the head and not the tail in all your endeavors, grow in the knowledge of God as you celebrate your birthday today..
Thank you smiley
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2014
Omodaddye:
And Happy Birthday to dagr8 cheesy smiley
Wishing you many more years in fruitfulness, greatness, awesomeness,
breakthrough, grace and many more of God's goodness.
Have fun.
Thanks a million, it has been long,where have you been?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 7:33am On Dec 13, 2014
Jiteshell:

Thank you smiley
shocked Birthday mate mi?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 7:35am On Dec 13, 2014
soreola:
Thank yhu

(1) (2) (3) ... (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) ... (1266) (Reply)

Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / A Thread For Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.