Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,777 members, 7,862,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... - Religion (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... (393627 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz.. Season2 / Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / Nairaland Bible Scholars Come Let's Solve This SOUL Wahala.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (1266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
babyboom:
Which state are u staying
. . . . . . Is it now Ajangbadi or still Surulere ma?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
Fhemmmy: Jesus Christ - 1 Timothy 2:5-6 NKJV

Fhemmmy - 26 points.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
Fhemmmy,Lana_vello Divepen, MM7...thanks for doing we MEN proud

Will check back later for the MEN vs WOMEN analysis of today's contest....
Yves4real we miss u
Soreola miissin u too
Thank u royal,thank u all
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
modelmike7: . . . . . . Is it now Ajangbadi or still Surulere ma?

It's now Abuja o
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
dagr8: Fhemmmy,Lana_vello Divepen, MM7...thanks for doing we MEN proud

Will check back later for the MEN vs WOMEN analysis of today's contest....
Yves4real we miss u
Soreola miissin u too
Thank u royal,thank u all

Except we get the final tally from the Rabbi, that would be tough, and i am sure the Rabbi wont wanna give it to us, cos the MEN pound on the women today . . . The Afribabe woman is another fastfinger oh.
Proud to be a man
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
Score Board:
Jideroland - 7 points
lana_Vello - 4 points
dagr8 - 20 points
Fhemmmy - 26 points
babyboom - 7 points
Timsezeh - 1 point
Divepen - 6 points
Afribabe - 12 points
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Except we get the final tally from the Rabbi, that would be tough, and i am sure the Rabbi wont wanna give it to us, cos the MEN pound on the women today . . . The Afribabe woman is another fastfinger oh.
Proud to be a man

I've posted it, do ur analysis tongue. The grace you had today was the absence of Yves, babyboom (partially), Omo Daddy, Jiteshell, Soreola and Royally who was rabbi. If not... Afribabe, thanks so much for sticking it out with this ego-upping guys. Proudly Female grin!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by lanaVello1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
MEN ARE THE BOMB!!!smiley
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by afribabe: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
Whts d time for 2moro?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by dagr8(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
Rabbi wetin i do?...u reduced my points cry
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
Royally:

It's now Abuja o
. . . . . . . Really? Since when madam Royally?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
dagr8: Rabbi wetin i do?...u reduced my points cry

sorry sir, it's been corrected!
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Royally(f): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
Any news about Yves4real yet?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Ajibam: 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
Royally: Any news about Yves4real yet?
She replied my pm yesterday,,
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 10, 2013
Ajibam:
She replied my pm yesterday,,
thanx mr.Ajibam
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 10, 2013
Omo Daddy354:
Welcome, we are happy to have you in our midst... We've started already, just watch out for questions and try answer it as fast as possible cos we got so many fast fingers here.. Stay blessed
Thank you so much I am grateful for your reply...
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 10, 2013
Please what time does the game start and is it daily or it is weekly or monthly I would not mind and hint and the rules of the game all explanation welcomed... regards..
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 1:32am On Sep 10, 2013
z.anthony:
Please what time does the game start and is it daily or it is weekly or monthly I would not mind and hint and the rules of the game all explanation welcomed... regards..

The best thing to do is to check in at all times, there will b a Rabbi and welcome to the great e-family.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 1:38am On Sep 10, 2013
Men - 67 Points
Women - 19 Points
Oh my gosh, the Men dust the ladies AGAIN
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Fhemmmy: 1:44am On Sep 10, 2013
Will it be ok to suggest we ave a contact list of this awesome e-family so as to b able keep in touch when we ave to like Yves4real today, we need to be each other's keep or the G.O. Divepen cld be the one to do that on behalf of the family.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Skenge98: 6:29am On Sep 10, 2013
Divepen: Now caracta wins one point
Next question:
whoever hate is brother is a what?
Who ever hate his brother is not worthy to become God servsnt.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 10, 2013
Skenge98: Who ever hate his brother is not worthy to become God servsnt.
shocked
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 10, 2013
Fhemmmy: Will it be ok to suggest we ave a contact list of this awesome e-family so as to b able keep in touch when we ave to like Yves4real today, we need to be each other's keep or the G.O. Divepen cld be the one to do that on behalf of the family.

i have the contact info of

Jiteshell
Babyboom
Soreola
omodaddy

Ajibam only added me on facebook

for the safety of our information
please let us add me on facebook on AKINTAYO BENJAMIN AKINJIDE
OR SEND ME a PM

visit here for your christain E-book
http:///­16fJCix
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 10, 2013
Good morning fam. Wish y'all a wonderful day. Who's the rabbi for today o?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 10, 2013
Good Morning Brethren. Ao was ur 9t? Wishing u all the very best today in whatever you place ur hands on. May God continue to Guide & Guard u all in all you do. Shalom.
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 10, 2013
Cant we all be using whatapps messenger the group chat there I thinkWith that everyone can be reached this is just a minor suggestion oh house I Be pikin and i dont know if it will be possible but i think it will really help us and moderator could organize that for us maybe having on whatsapp and having here too and it makes the knowledge go faster putting the price aside so i feel maybe we could have like another branch ø̲̣̣̥η Whatapps everyone suggestion will be helpful and appreciated....
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2013
Divepen:

Jiteshell
Babyboom
Soreola
omodaddy

OR SEND ME a PM

Yes i think that this goes well with me to keep better in touch...
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2013
Morning G.O i sight you.... How's your day going?
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2013
z.anthony:
Cant we all be using whatapps messenger the group chat there I thinkWith that everyone can be reached this is just a minor suggestion oh house I Be pikin and i dont know if it will be possible but i think it will really help us and moderator could organize that for us maybe having on whatsapp and having here too and it makes the knowledge go faster putting the price aside so i feel maybe we could have like another branch ø̲̣̣̥η Whatapps everyone suggestion will be helpful and appreciated....

i am plannin it
too if you look @ our previous post you will see that but i want to get my monthly subscription b4 i do that.....
And i am still making the plans because itz not how you are lookin @ it

omo daddy im gud
im sory i ad to off my whatsapp
some naughty ppl will never stop talkin
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by jideroland(m): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2013
Good morning. When do we start
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by babyboom(f): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
Divepen:

Jiteshell
Babyboom
Soreola
omodaddy
OR SEND ME a PM

Pls Divepen,
am not comfortable with this arrangement.
I'm not interested in doing whatsapp online game.
you only had my contact in good faith.
pls don't misuse it.
thanks
z.anthony:
Re: Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... by Yves4real(f): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hello Family... How are we doing? It is so good to be back here. I appreciate your love and care for me. I was away because i needed to attend to some pressing issues. But i am fully back now. Thanks to all that made efforts to reach me and know how i am doing. Thanks, Thanks and Thanks. May God Almighty reach out to you whenever you call on Him in Jesus name. I love you all, I love you all, and i will always love you all.
And to the SPECIAL ONE ..... wink, thanks a zillion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (1266) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — My Father, My Hero / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.