Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me (39329 Views)

Salmonella And Shigella Infection Is Killing Me, Please Help / The Legend Of The Toilet Infection; Is This The Cause Of Vaginal Discharge? / Bananas Prevent HIV Infection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by jhydebaba(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Finally, the world most dreaded disease now got a cure.

"What year is this please?"

"2513"

Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by Dammysk(f): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
mactoni91: i hate maths like hell...

Omo dat guy dey embattled o! Aw e take get 18? Lmao
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by hammerh(f): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
uniquelyspecial: its obvious u r not OK
What a statement to make about one’s creator
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by kennyonthrone(m): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
Tnk God is a Blessin 2 u bt I am sure it can neva b one 2 me nd ma family.....HELL NO
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by DeNoble1(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
jaytime: What a touching story. I hereby move a motion that this post be sent to the homepage. Any seconder?
By the power bestowed on me as the fourth to coment, I hereby second the motion to move this topic to front page.
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by IAMBREEZY: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
Hiv/aids is real
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by 3ace(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
Thank God that you survived this storm. I also like the fact she's using her negative status as an advantage and trying her best not to shatter her self-esteem. But I'm sure if she had the opportunity to choose between HIV positive/meeting bigwigs in the society and HIV negative, she will definitely go for the latter.
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by AbuMikey(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
Is Okay!y
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by ujchief(m): 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
HIV is not a blessing!

@topic, thank God for your story, but it doesn't represent the case of many that has died, and will still die.

Stay alive, play safe!
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by Caracta(f): 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
I hope some people won't go and get infected by force so they can sit with GEJ over an "HIV Plenary Session" grin
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by ACM10: 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
jhydebaba: BREAKING NEWS!!!

Finally, the world most dreaded disease now got a cure.

"What year is this please?"

"2513"

Who told u that HIV is the world most dreaded disease? Your ignorance knows no bound. What about cancer? What about multi-drug resistant TB?

1 Like

Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by Otses(f): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
Inspirational and touching story.
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
ibedun: You are alive because of this medication and the people who have supported you.

Sorry to say but forget that inexistent and not-so-useful God.

Best of luck

I guess u didn't see d part where she said "God first, but the drugs have kept me..." abi? Ode!
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by toshmann(m): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
Gloria you don't have to be proud of being HIV +ve angry

Anyways, thank God for the people he brought into your life.

Now we can all see that there are good Nigerians who see beyond the tribalism nairaland advertizes, and the 419 CNN and co portrays.

Good job, Dr Agu, Dr Ajayi, Dr Matemilola,Prof oshotimehin . Also Godwin idemije of radio Nigeria.
tour goodwork wont be forgotten. even though the outside world doesnt recognize your existence and CNN will rather focus on your felloq nigerians who are criminals. and your govt doesn not even care.

Also, not to forget President George W Bush who made it US policy to introduce HIV drugs freely to African countries.

Gloria, keep up the fight. The future is bright. smiley

1 Like

Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by amadak: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
GOD WILL HELP YOU
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by udytex: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
Dnt over-sympathize with here..she is living her life....make all of una go do check up abegi !!!
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by FOLLEY20(m): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
In fact, d medical workers who were involved in infecting this girl with HIV should be jailed.
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by jhydebaba(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
ACM10:

Who told u that HIV is the world most dreaded disease? Your ignorance knows no bound. What about cancer? What about multi-drug resistant TB?
BREAKING NEWS!!!

ACM10's gullibility has no limit.

Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by Rejoice5000(f): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
[quote
author=Red_Card]Touching story. At first I was shocked over HIV now
being a blessing. If I were u, reconciling with my mother would have
been the last thing on my mind. I wish u goodluck on your dream of
finding the cure to HIV. Even if you don't find the cure, am sure your
name will still be on the guiness world record either as "'an open HIV
patient" or "one of the oldest virgins currently living". Lest I
forget, pls keep God off your mind. Hoping on him will be a waste of
time. [/quote] u must be out of ur mind.
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by Kamifred(f): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
Speechless
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by itt91yahoocom: 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
A very bold moves and steps,a good encouragement to all xyz +
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by Chirolechick: 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
Wittywizard: na me send u to Bleep

Olodo c'mon 2 read and comprehend u cannot,
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by kliq(m): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
In every situation.....put "God first"
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by obuji: 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
mactoni91: i hate maths like hell...
please some body him our future chikaobi..
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by alphaconde(m): 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
ibedun: You are alive because of this medication and the people who have supported you.

Best of luck

Oh heavenly father don't allow this your son die without him knowing. Glorify your name in his case. U worked on saul, may his be another miracle. Amen

1 Like

Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by Funpeter: 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
Caracta: *wipes tears*

This is an inspiring story. That's a good spirit. Thumbs up Gloria. Smh @ people that commit suicide daily over trivial issues like breakups and low CGPA. There is always a reason to live!

I'm proud to be HIV negative grin
there always a reason to live sure
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by ACM10: 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
jhydebaba: BREAKING NEWS!!!

ACM10's gullibility has no limit.

Why not swallow your med?
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by igemi(f): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
Sad story bt tanks 4 ur life, bt na wa 4 ur mama
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by Flexxidude: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
jaytime: What a touching story. I hereby move a motion that this post be sent to the homepage. Any seconder?
i humbly second d motion
Re: Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me by PrinceJustice(m): 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2013

Best of luck
Is that what you think? Are you sure he is inexistent? ''the fool says in his heart there is no God''.

Couldn't believe that a woman can treat her daughter in such a manner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official / Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack? / Zambian Fr Kenan Chibawe Commits Suicide After Receiving A Strange Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.