Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,742 members, 7,837,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Tell Someone You Love Them Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tell Someone You Love Them Here (37191 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours / How To Tell Someone I Love You / Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (57) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by Rhodalyn(f): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2006
so u ghanaian, how cute!!, i love ghana girls, dey got big>>>> anyways, its because my boy Paa kofi keeps teasing me that naija is not in worldc cup!!

yeap!! Im Ghanaian cheesy cheesy, U love everything in skirt!!!
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by Rhodalyn(f): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2006
I'm in love with Rhodalyn, but she doesn't like men. cry

Im in love with U too Afeni but it's a pity U dont like gurls cry
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by 2cantango(f): 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2006
Lmao baby girl cheesy cheesy
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by Rhodalyn(f): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2006
Awwww ya here baby gurl kiss kiss I've missed ya Sooo damn much kiss kiss kiss

Im waiting 4 ya on messenger kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by 2cantango(f): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2006
shocked Baby girl I'm in messenger, I replied ya messages shocked Didn't ya get them

Friggin yahoo angry

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by Rhodalyn(f): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2006
shocked shocked shocked GeEZ!!!! I've got ya window Opened but i havent seen a thing shocked shocked shocked

damn bloody messenger angry but did U see ma msgs, i mean the One's i snt just now?? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by 2cantango(f): 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2006
I got ya first message just after you came online baby girl - nothing since then sad

I've even signed out and shut down my messenger, and started all over again angry

I guess you're not getting any of my messages either cry

Typical yafuckoo angry angry

Just know that I love ya baby girl and I've really missed ya sooooooooo damn much kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by Rhodalyn(f): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2006
Awww i aint got a thing yet baby gurl cry i Guess the fault will be from ma end here angry

dont worry baby gurl, we'll hang Out on this thread, we'll make it Our messenger 4 tonight cheesy and i'll send ya a mail kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by Rhodalyn(f): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2006
I love U Amanda!!

[move]U're da best[/move]
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by 2cantango(f): 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2006
Awww baby girl kiss you're the sweetest kiss kiss kiss

Did ya get my juicy email hun? shocked

Shhhh don't say anything wink It's top secret juicy2C info wink cheesy cheesy

How's school goin baby girl? Any more exams? kiss kiss kiss

Is it time for me to whoop Ken's butt yet? cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by 2cantango(f): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2006
[move] I LOVE YOU TOO RHODALYN [/move]
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by Rhodalyn(f): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2006
cheesy cheesy kiss kiss

[move] I
Love
U three cheesy Amanda[/move]
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by Rhodalyn(f): 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2006
lol baby girl cheesy cheesy i laughed ma @$$ off at the subject cheesy cheesy damn funny One baby girl cheesy cheesy

i just saw it yesternight kiss kiss, we got loadza stuffs 2 share cheesy kiss kiss

skuul is cuul baby girl cheesy ma last exam is On friday yAY!!!! cheesy cheesy this coming friday cheesy cheesy

lol baby girl cheesy cheesy Ken's as cuul as ever, i spoke with him yesterday cheesy kiss kiss

U remember that day yeah?? i meant to say he kind of told me he wanted Out of the rship   shocked  shocked  shocked well, it was all just his lil plan shocked cheesy, he thought  we were drifting apart, like i was no longer into him and stuff So he told me that to make me realise how much he meant to me and YEs!! i did cheesy cheesy kiss kiss and we made Up afterwards cheesy cheesy

GuSH!!! baby girl, im soo in love, U wouldnt believe it shocked cheesy cheesy i wish we were One body cheesy
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by 2cantango(f): 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2006
Lol baby girl cheesy we've got so much to talk about cheesy cheesy kiss kiss Damn yahoo for spoilin our plans angry

I'm happy to hear school is so cool baby girl cheesy I'll be prayin for your success this coming Friday kiss kiss

Awww kiss I now understand all you were tryin to say to me that night baby girl cheesy How damn sweet that he did that kiss bet ya freaked out when ya thought you were losin him for real shocked shocked cheesy

That's so damn beautiful that ya love him so much baby girl sad kiss He betta be good to ya and treat ya like his queen or I'll hunt down his a$$ and whoop it like there's no tomorrow angry cheesy cheesy wink

Hold onto that feelin baby girl kiss kiss and don't let anyone or anything spoil it for either of you kiss kiss
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by Rhodalyn(f): 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2006
Awww bless U baby gurl kiss kiss kiss those are Such lovely words kiss kiss

Cheers baby gurl, i'll need da prayers cheesy kiss kiss

shocked shocked shocked damn!!!! i was damn Surprised Cuz that would have been the first tyme 4 a guy to break Up with me, yeah!! baby gurl, i was freaked Out, i was speechless and most annoying was when he said we could be friendz angry and like WTF!!! angry friendz ma @$$!! i almost hunged Up on him but U know what baby gurl shocked cheesy cheesy thou i was hurting inside, i didnt make him realise that shocked i was acting real tough shocked shocked

but U know what even made it all da more romantic baby gurl?? cheesy cheesy it was the way he told me it ws all just a trick i said sumtin and he went like ''but i've never stoped loving U'' and im like what?? didnt U just tell me U no longer feel anything 4 me and he goes like me?? nahhhhhh, i didnt say that shocked shocked I love U Rhodalyn shocked cheesy cheesy im like what?? Roy[thats what i call him, his nicky]what are U saying?? cheesy cheesy it was damn funny baby gurl Gush!! it was then that i realised how painful loosing someOne U really love could be kiss kiss kiss

GUsh!! that was a lot baby gurl cheesy
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by 2cantango(f): 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2006
Lol baby girl cheesy that's such a sweet and funny story of events cheesy cheesy I can just imagine your reaction cheesy So damn funny that he played you at your own game grin cheesy tongue kiss kiss

Losin the one ya love that much is a pain I wouldn't wish on anyone cry It rips you in two, from the depth of your stomach, to the core of your heart cry It's bloody awful baby girl, and I pray it's something you won't ever feel kiss kiss kiss

I don't have any lovey, gushy stories to share with ya baby girl embarassed undecided

But - I can tell ya something even better cheesy

My angel boy had a Maths test on Friday - he got an "A" shocked cheesy cheesy How cool is that! cheesy cheesy

I breed smart angels, baby girl cheesy cheesy wink cool
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by Rhodalyn(f): 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2006
lol baby girl cheesy cheesy

yeah!! baby girl, it was damn funny cheesy cheesy

Awwww baby girl cry it's alright kiss kiss kiss they don't deserve your love kiss kiss kiss they aint worth it kiss kissU're better Off without them kiss

some men are Crap baby girl, totally Crap sad

shocked  shocked  shocked woW!! thats real cuul baby girl kiss kiss he must be damn brainy! shocked  shocked maths?? shocked shocked im Crap at that Subject sad and thats just what i've got tomorrow shocked shocked sad and it's a whole two hours none stop!! shocked shocked cry

U sure do baby girl cheesy Cuz ya smart yaself kiss kiss

Awww send my love to them baby girl kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by 2cantango(f): 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2006
Lol baby girl cheesy Two hours of Maths lipsrsealed You'll be right hun kiss kiss

Maths was one of my best subjects in school cheesy cool

sad Baby girl sad it's 3:30am here shocked I have to go now angry sad Gotta try to get some sleep undecided

Know that I love ya so much baby girl kiss kiss kiss you're in my heart & my prayers, always kiss kiss kiss

I'll give my angels some cuddles from you when they wake in the morning cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss

Goodnight baby girl Sweet Dreams for later wink kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by Rhodalyn(f): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2006
Awwwww baby girl sad im going to miss ya Soooo damn much cry but i Understand ya kiss kiss kiss always will kiss kiss

shocked shocked then U must have been real brainy too baby girl cheesy kiss kiss it's a trait ma lil sweet thing got from u cheesy kiss kiss

Aww bless your heart baby girl, i Sure will need them cheesy kiss kiss

have a goodnight baby gurl, loadza sweet dreams kiss kiss

yeah!! baby girl, give them some Cuddles On ma behalf cheesy kiss kiss

I'll Catch ya tomorrow kiss kiss

have a lovely night and a beautiful day tomorrow kiss kiss love ya baby girl kiss kissluv ya loadz & loadz kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by Efani(m): 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2006
lol
r y'all related
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by ToyM28(f): 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2006
Lol. Efani m also confused.

But i confess, badman wen u see dis, i love u winktonguekiss
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by debosky(m): 12:04am On Jun 13, 2006
how are the kids?
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by BigShishi(m): 12:12am On Jun 13, 2006
toy, stop all dat toying around
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by Efani(m): 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2006
is rhod and 2c related for real?
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by dominobaby(f): 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2006
Lmao
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by Rhodalyn(f): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2006
@Efani tongue

nahhhhh we just met on nl tongue
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by Efani(m): 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2006
oh
i thought u were
jus girlfriends
i got chu
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2006
I'm in love wit Hotstepper kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by instinct(m): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss i love u Hotstepper
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by eslynera(f): 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2006
Errrmmmmmmmmm!! cheesy i've nevr seen this topic before, smiley
Anyways, i guess no one loves me.
Who cares anyways? tongue grin grin
I LOVE ESLYNERA
I LOVE MAZELF
I LOVE ESLYNE
I LOVE ESYRA
I LOVE ME
I LOVE I
I LOVE ALL THOZE WHO LOVE ME ON NL. kiss kiss
I HATE THOSE WHO HATE ME TOO cheesy grin wink smiley
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by Badman888(m): 10:45am On Jun 16, 2006
i love you Toy and j-girl
Re: Tell Someone You Love Them Here by ToyM28(f): 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2006
lol. badman.

m sure j-gal loves u 2.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (57)

nice BBM/WHATSAPP Sex Group / Dates And Hook_ups. Drop Ur Number And Pic(if Any). / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.