Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,061 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. (4840 Views)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash / Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by Omen100(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2013
Pataki: Damaged dolts who failed to use the 'activate thinking' part of their brain.

1. Did Turai idiotically jump off the plane to start shaking the hands of guests?

2. Did Mrs. Obama equally get ahead of her husband while he is alighting from the plane and start greeting the guests?

3. Is it not clear that the Obamas were not even officially dressed as at when alighting from their aircraft, and possibly they were in the States as well?

The point is this,hippopo Patience is the worst first lady to have ever been seen on the Nigerian platform. She is an intellectual disgrace, a scapegrace, mannerless, crass illiterate and a total misfit who is merely a domestic appendage to the Presidency.

You have said it all brother, you have have it.

1 Like

Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by fr3do(m): 7:42am On Jul 18, 2013
The person that comes down first will greet first.the first lady wont give way for the president to be in front after alighting,they will look disorganised.
This implies that michelle and turai greeted before their husbands.

3 Likes

Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 18, 2013
I am not a fan of president Jonathan but I think all this argument about who got down first are just baseless and I must add that I was quite disappointed in Soyinka.
If only all of us can just come together to help move this nation called Nigeria forward instead of pulling it down.

1 Like

Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by omenka(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2013
omanzo02: The Obama pic is to tell those idi0ts that their argument is irrelevant. No law banish the president wife to Always be behind, we are not in Saudi Arabia. grin grin grin grin

You are a big manatee!!! What the Hippo did was in an official setting. Do these pics posted here appear official to you

You guys r jst shameless!!

1 Like

Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by omanzo02: 8:44am On Jul 18, 2013
taharqa2: Can you imagine what 'Nigerians' now spend their time doing: discussing who descended a plane 1st and shook hands with guests; how people shook hands with others; who received who in what Airport; etc etc. 'Nigerians' now spend their time debating FRIVOLITIES, urged on by a Clownish 'Opposition' so bereft of ideas and strategy, both..... How PATHETIC. 'Nigerians' who have bewitched thee?? The person witcch strong..*smh*

Most Nigerians are dolts in logic and articulating reasoning, if PEJ were to be Mitchell Obama that takes the military greetings ahead her husband they would be calling blue murder, they are afraid to admit the presidency is trying to redefine role for women in power.

If the oppositions understands the effect of constant negative criticism and attack, they would change tactics and concentrate on core issues, If GEJ strategist are smart they can win big from it, that is the new strategy sweeping across Europe. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by omanzo02: 8:50am On Jul 18, 2013
omenka:

You are a big manatee!!! What the Hippo did was in an official setting. Do these pics posted here appear official to you

You guys r jst shameless!!

Just admit u despise the president and his wife, and hey the level of politics that surround me and I witness everyday is too high for your level.
Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by infoscope(m): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2013
Nooo. Official protocol is that they alight the plane together..... smiley

1 Like

Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by Standing5(m): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2013
Did Obama or Turai greet the people recieving them first?
Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by taharqa2: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2013
oyb: Are you lot so daft that you cant see the obamas are dressed casually? That it is not an official trip they are on?

Keep licking the anus of the hippo
Are you FOOOLS not just Shameless? As in, dont u chaps have any simmer of Shame at all?? It has now changed from 'who alighted the plane 1st' (yesterday, that was the 'PROOF'- u chaps were 'SURE' of that and told every person who thought otherwise that they hadn't heard d word 'Protocol' yet), to 'who shook hands 1st' (today, this is d Determinate of 'Presidential protocol'); and in case that does not fly (apparently, u guys know how realli fooolish this one sounds), a new Determinate of 'Presidential Protocol' is suddenly introduced: 'they had to have been in an OFFICIAL trip' (and 'dressed Officiali, apparently) for Protocol to have been broken!!! Abeg, make I laugh small: hehehehehe......Like I asked previously: have u chaps ever heard of that magic little word called 'Shame'??...and sense? You IGNOMIC FOOOLS who talk about Presidential Protocol: has there Ever been a situation where a President travels without it been an Official visit? Even when he is going on Vacation? And, this was not even a Vacation cos Sasha and Malia would have come with them. And apart from Obama's case, what of Yar'adua and Turai's Pic? They too weren't on an Official visit, hakai?? Or, Oh I forgot: Turai MAY not have shooken hands with guests 1st!!....... PATHETIC losers

3 Likes

Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by taharqa2: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2013
Standing5: Did Obama or Turai greet the people recieving them first?
One of d SHAMELESS HYPOCRITES i was just talking about, here... Welcome

3 Likes

Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by taharqa2: 9:20am On Jul 18, 2013
Bensonite: Thanks for this comparison, at least we have balance view. Though one would think it ws wrong but clearly even michell Obama alighted the plane before Obama. Why are peole now adding handshake is what I don't understand because the earlier complain was she been in front.
And Bros, are you Surprised?? That is Surprising!! You clearly do not know d kind of PATHETIC HYPOCRITES we are dealing with here, do you?.... Anyways, welcome to d 'club'...

2 Likes

Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by vedaxcool(m): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2013
40 laptop crew unah welldone grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by vedaxcool(m): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2013
The problem with GEJ and PEJ bootlickers is they do not argue reasonably,

lessons 1 in Reasonable Arguement

A. To conuter a point requires that you refute its substance, e.g. PEJ decended the plane before jonathan, counter should be, there is nothing wrong with that or it is not against protocol, pointing to Turai and saying she did it so PEJ can do it, nope that is arguing unintelligently hence what is wrong remains wrong and the problem with you bootlickers is that rather than squarely face the issues you rather raise diversions to cloud the matter.

1 Like

Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 18, 2013
Worshippers at Tinubu's shrine have clearly gone insane. From who alighted first to who shook hands and then to whether its an official visit? No wonder they call themselves clueless and retardens.

Maybe after getting down, they'll now re-arrange before shaking hands.

But why should this matter even be a subject for discussion in the first place? Who came down first, who shook hands first, bla bla. Unbelievable! Are these the points that'll ensure victory for Tinubu in 2015? Smh for permanently retardedd fools

4 Likes

Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by vedaxcool(m): 9:35am On Jul 18, 2013
^
You mean Jonathan right? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by Pk001(m): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2013
Standing5: Did Obama or Turai greet the people recieving them first?

Hypocrite! So you expect Michelle and Turai to alight from the plane first, and then stand there like mumus waiting for barrack and Musa to do the greeting.
You must be foolish to think that way!

Patience did the right thing! I beg leave her alone.
Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by Peinstein: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2013
pro01:

Yet it had to make front page that Patience Jonathan purportedly "breached protocol". . . .so that two-faced characters like you and your fellow oily hypocrites would gleefully abuse the woman. Now, when confronted with clear evidence that it is not unusual for a president's spouse to disembark from a plane first, you are deceitfully trying to exonerate Turai, and talking about how two "wrongs" supposedly don't make a right. Was it also "wrong" for Michelle Obama to disembark from Airforce One (and greet bystanders/dignitaries) before her husband? Some of you beasts deserve to be buried alive, including the biased, bribed, and jaundiced moderators that put some rubbish on the front page.

Are you this insecure? You mean you can now tell people's ethnicity through a nairaland handle. You even called me a beast for asking OP information on presidential protocol? You are too emotional to be rational. not everyone comes to nairaland to start ethnic and political fights.

2 Likes

Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2013
The New Abuja Boys (NAB) are at work. Each time the President or his wife does anything wrong rather than address the issue, they dig into similar acts of past leaders to justify their acts. The editorials of some newspapers and Wole Soyinka brought this up, rather than address it, they were attacked by the Presidency.
Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2013
taharqa2: Are you FOOOLS not just Shameless? As in, dont u chaps have any simmer of Shame at all?? It has now changed from 'who alighted the plane 1st' (yesterday, it was 'PROOF'- u chaps were 'SURE' of that and told every person who thought otherwise that they hadn't heard d word 'Protocol' b4), to 'who shook hands 1st' (today, this is d Determinate of 'Presidential protocol'); and in case that does not fly (apparently, u guys know how fooolish it sounds), a new Determinate of 'Presidential Protocol' is introduced: 'they had to have been in an OFFICIAL trip' for Protocol to have been broken!!! Like I asked previously: have u chaps ever heard of a little word called 'Shame'??...and sense? You IGNOMIC FOOOLS who talk about Presidential Protocol: Is there Ever a situation where a President travels without it been an Official visit? Even when he is going on Vacation? And, this was not even a Vacation cos Sasha and Malia would have come with them. And apart from Obama's case, what of Yar'adua and Turai's Pic? They weren't on an Official visit, hakai?? Or, Oh I forgot: Turai MAY not have shooken hands with guests 1st!!....... PATHETIC losers

You no dey fear to post pics of the obamas to butress your argument. All i saw was a sleek, classy educated woman compared to an obese sleazy hippo. Maybe we should post the pics together

1 Like

Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Worshippers at Tinubu's shrine have clearly gone insane. From who alighted first to who shook hands and then to whether its an official visit? No wonder they call themselves clueless and retardens.

Maybe after getting down, they'll now re-arrange before shaking hands.

But why should this matter even be a subject for discussion in the first place? Who came down first, who shook hands first, bla bla. Unbelievable! Are these the points that'll ensure victory for Tinubu in 2015? Smh for permanently retardedd fools
Unfortunately you did not make the list of the New Abuja Boys (NABs). Nto! Nme!

1 Like

Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by Desric(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2013
omanzo02: Hello Fault finders,

What do u have to say about this manner in the picture?

It's not compulsory the president must disembark the plane first or exchange pleasantary before everyone else, The playing God attitude of most Nigerians is really becoming psycholigical paranoia.

For me, the picture is just simplicity at it best, same goes to GEJ/PEJ pic too.

Thank you very much for posting these Counter photos, maybe they pay you to man Nairaland and counter every criticisms made on the Government of the day and without posting such photos, it will appear that you are not doing your job, so you should also thank the people for sustaining your meal ticket by criticising the Government activities regularly and thereby making you relevant. but you still have some works to do to clear the air very well, please research for photos where the first lady is exchanging formalities or pleasantries first as she steps down the air force one before the President. Failure to do this will amounts to automatic defeat. So you either act now or forever hold your peace.

1 Like

Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by taharqa2: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2013
oyb:

You no dey fear to post pics of the obamas to butress your argument. All i saw was a sleek, classy educated woman compared to an obese sleazy hippo. Maybe we should post the pics together
How 'old' are you, abeg?? You think you are talking to yr 'Age' mate, abi? And am talking Mentally, not Chronologically. You actuali expect me to post Pics of diff persons with you? Is that supposed to be a new Kiddies Game, Or what actuali? You want me to play FRIVOLITIES with ya?.... Abeg, go and find your Age mates and play away. Stop insulting the Intelligence of yr betters...
Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by Beaf1: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2013
vedaxcool: ^
You mean Jonathan right? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeah he definitely was meaning to say Jonathan not Tinubu.

It's a typo cheesy

@POST

Why are you people comparing the two beautiful first ladies with the controvercial Hippo?
Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by Otseh: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2013
omanzo02:

I included the Obama pic to let the fault finders know it is not compulsory for the president to disembark first to shake hands with dignitaries. its only inappropriate if it were a presidential staff that shook hand with dignitaries first.
Did Obama's wife shake hands? there is difference between disembarking and shaking of hands. PEJ should have waited for GEJ to do the shaking.Go and teach PEJ etiquette of her office instead of further disgrace.
Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by omanzo02: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2013
Double post
Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by omanzo02: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2013
Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by omanzo02: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2013
Desric:
Thank you very much for posting these Counter photos, maybe they pay you to man Nairaland and counter every criticisms made on the Government of the day and without posting such photos, it will appear that you are not doing your job, so you should also thank the people for sustaining your meal ticket by criticising the Government activities regularly and thereby making you relevant. but you still have some works to do to clear the air very well, please research for photos where the first lady is exchanging formalities or pleasantries first as she steps down the air force one before the President. Failure to do this will amounts to automatic defeat. So you either act now or forever hold your peace.

Hey lo.ser,

I am sitting at my comfortable desk about 9000km away from Nigeria, I earn my sweat in hard currency and can't be bribed, I know u are not familiar with hire wired counter criticism, well welcome to one, the environment I am in is an evolving one, so exchanging pleasantry or alighting from the plane first is not a sin.
Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 18, 2013
omanzo02: Hello Fault finders,

What do u have to say about this manner in the picture?

It's not compulsory the president must disembark the plane first or exchange pleasantary before everyone else, The playing God attitude of most Nigerians is really becoming psycholigical paranoia.

For me, the pic is just simplicity at it best, same goes to GEJ/PEJ pic too.

What! How dare Michelle enter Airforce one before Obama, they are even officially dressed?
Even Obama's child wants to come down Airforce one before him?
Obama must be a woman, he has no balls!
He is sheepishly following the directives of even his daughter?
Poor Americans, their president must also be a retardeen!

3 Likes

Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by taharqa2: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
KenGali:

What! How dare Michelle enter Airforce one before Obama, they are even officially dressed?
Even Obama's child wants to come down Airforce one before him?
Obama must be a woman, he has no balls!
He is sheepishly following the directives of even his daughter?
Poor Americans, their president must also be a retardeen!
lol...Don't mind d DIOTS joor.... Another set of Pics. Those people that raised the Ridiculous point of d Obama not been 'Officiali dressed' (how ridiculous, in deed) can now drown on these new Pics.... Bunch of LOSERS
Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by miteolu(m): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
THERE IS NO HANDSHAKE IN ALL YOUR ABOVE EVIDENCE. DO NOT COMPARE ANY OF THE ABOVE WITH DAME'S OWN.
Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by ojubi(m): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
SEUN, MACKLATUNJI and all other mods are silly. Shame on u and shame on APC naira land chapter.
Thank u opps for shaming the enermy.
Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by Bensonite: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
taharqa2: And Bros, are you Surprised?? That is Surprising!! You clearly do not know d kind of PATHETIC HYPOCRITES we are dealing with here, do you?.... Anyways, welcome to d 'club'...
My bros it is becoming clearer that I have to quit NL forever. I like constructive criticism but what I have seen lately is very disappointing. Either some young forks here are acting based on frustration of getting a job or a failed culture is what I don't know.
No one would insult their mums, aunts, uncles, senior brothers etc at home willingly even if they are the worst in demeanors but it is now a regular exercise here on a per second basis.
Seun, please review rule 2 to allow for meaningful discussions and political debate on this section please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: A Need To End Mediocrity And Quota System. / Just In: Update On The Planned Coup By The Military And Those Behind It! / Coma: Orji Uzor Kalu Lying On Hospital Bed In Germany (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.