Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,999 members, 7,849,017 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. (4835 Views)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash / Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
taharqa2: How 'old' are you, abeg?? You think you are talking to yr 'Age' mate, abi? And am talking Mentally, not Chronologically. You actuali expect me to post Pics of diff persons with you? Is that supposed to be a new Kiddies Game, Or what actuali? You want me to play FRIVOLITIES with ya?.... Abeg, go and find your Age mates and play away. Stop insulting the Intelligence of yr betters...

entering LIB mode

descending from plane, who did it best? - jpg jpg on this page who is the razzest/fattest/grossest fl of them all

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1205814_TURAI_YAR_D_8525047331_jpeg0abb3487cacad38e512e71a8f25d8bfd[/img]
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1205899_President20Obama20Visits20Tuscaloosa20Regional20Airport201491_jpg1491234d70fe65e2435c650181242dcd[/img]
Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by taharqa2: 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
Would the @MODS say they have yet to see this thread to push it to d FP, abi?... Ndi MODS, e bi like say that thing that happened months ago, done dey repeat itself again, lol...
Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by Goddex: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
Peinstein: If you have good information on official presidential protocol kindly share it, that would seem more logical. YarAdua was not the global epitome of presidential protocol and doesn't justify Goodluck's approach. Comparing two wrong people doesn't make any of them right.

Then, what about Obama? He also posted pictures of Mitchell Obama disembarking before her husband. Hello!!! Mr. Fault Finder, what do you even know about official protocol?
Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
Nobody is talking of disembarking from plane..in the other thread...clearly tilted "exchanging pleasantries" before the President...

Stop comparing unrelated things..
Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by Aedesmuskeeto: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2013
Pataki: Damaged dolts who failed to use the 'activate thinking' part of their brain.

1. Did Turai idiotically jump off the plane to start shaking the hands of guests?

2. Did Mrs. Obama equally get ahead of her husband while he is alighting from the plane and start greeting the guests?

3. Is it not clear that the Obamas were not even officially dressed as at when alighting from their aircraft, and possibly they were in the States as well?

The point is this,hippopo Patience is the worst first lady to have ever been seen on the Nigerian platform. She is an intellectual disgrace, a scapegrace, mannerless, crass illiterate and a total misfit who is merely a domestic appendage to the Presidency.
grin grin , CHOI bros, that was mean...
Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by omanzo02: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
Top_Bayo: Nobody is talking of disembarking from plane..in the other thread...clearly tilted "exchanging pleasantries" before the President...

Stop comparing unrelated things..

It is not forbidden in saner climes.
Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by omanzo02: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2013
Aedes_muskeeto: grin grin , CHOI bros, that was mean...

He is frustrated.
Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by Desric(m): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
omanzo02:

Hey lo.ser,

I am sitting at my comfortable desk about 9000km away from Nigeria, I earn my sweat in hard currency and can't be bribed, I know u are not familiar with hire wired counter criticism, well welcome to one, the environment I am in is an evolving one, so exchanging pleasantry or alighting from the plane first is not a sin.
You are a very bigger loser my dear, just listen to yourself how shameless you dare brag with living in another man's organised country while your own is here stinking of monumental fraud, corruption, reckless use of power and abuse of the rule of law etc etc. What makes you think that it will be a big deal to tell me you are 9000km away from Nigeria? aint you ashamed of yourself? You are comfortable and earn your sweat in a foreign country, how many of your mates can be proud to say that about our own country Nigeria? You brag of a foreign land where you've gone to take refuge because of the failure of Government to guarantee the youths of good future and it didn't bother you to hide your face in shame as your country has failed you and your generation rather you've the gut to tell me you are 9000km away from Nigeria, so I should dancing, or maybe give you an award or better still hold you in high esteem right? What stops you from fighting very hard to make Nigeria be like that your paradise that you are proud of like Zik, Ahmadu Bello, and Sage Awo etc did to get independence for our country so that you can come back to your home country and be proud of it? Instead you've remained there because you have nothing meaningful to contribute to alleviate the situation and the suffering of the masses other than to runway for your dear life, I know you've already prepared a place for your unborn generation over there telling them how backwards Nigeria is.

I challenge you again to provide me pictures of a Presidential entourage where the first lady stepped down first from the Air force one and be the first to start exchanging pleasantries before the president, maybe she'll also be the one to introduce the president as well to his hosts or guests. Failure to do this, makes you an eternal loser. Ignorance is the problem with most of you who comes here to brag about being far away from Nigeria, if everything was ok with Nigeria, then why did you run away?
Re: Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. by chueby: 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
MIND YOU FAULT FINDERS HARDLY GO FAR IN LIFE...HOW DOES WHO GIVE HAND SHAKE FIRST AFFECTS THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA?HE MAY CHOOSE TO STAY BEHIND FOR SOME EXTRA DAYS AFTER HIS WIFE'S ARRIVAL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) / Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k. / Nigerians Under Attack Because They Are Heads Of ECO Currency Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.