Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

If It Had Been A Nigerian That Directed The Epic Award-wining Film: Spartacus - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If It Had Been A Nigerian That Directed The Epic Award-wining Film: Spartacus (933 Views)

Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus / Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If It Had Been A Nigerian That Directed The Epic Award-wining Film: Spartacus by fabby26(m): 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
I love how the movie script was written with very good directing,from the movie director, right from the onset, packed with suspence, though full of adult contents & Obscene features, from start to finish.From the rise of Spartacus in "Blood & Sand" to his fall as a hero in War of the damned(Season 4)marking the end of the whole episodes. Wonder if it had been a Nigerian director, the film for reach season 10, if e go allow make it finish bearing in mind the huge sum of money it generates. Big Ups for Starz. Please what do you think? Not trying to undermine the efforts of Nigeria movie directors. They are trying
Re: If It Had Been A Nigerian That Directed The Epic Award-wining Film: Spartacus by kabayomi(m): 12:18am On Jul 18, 2013
If nah Naija director eh, u go don here comments.....i nor sure say d movie go reach dat season sef because as Pastor dey use am preach forvcgurch nah im Iman go dey use am do waasi, rverybody go dey complain abiut d adult content in public while enjoying d film in private....choi 9ja oooo *smh* gringringrin

1 Like

Re: If It Had Been A Nigerian That Directed The Epic Award-wining Film: Spartacus by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
kabayomi: If nah Naija director eh, u go don here comments.....i nor sure say d movie go reach dat season sef because as Pastor dey use am preach forvcgurch nah im Iman go dey use am do waasi, rverybody go dey complain abiut d adult content in public while enjoying d film in private....choi 9ja oooo *smh* gringringrin

Your head dey there cool. Naija people can form holy ehn! Bunch of pretenders grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If It Had Been A Nigerian That Directed The Epic Award-wining Film: Spartacus by VillageBoi(m): 5:48am On Jul 19, 2013
speedyboi:

Your head dey there cool. Naija people can form holy ehn! Bunch of pretenders grin grin grin

I beg no mind the nonzenze we Naija people dey form.

1 Like

Re: If It Had Been A Nigerian That Directed The Epic Award-wining Film: Spartacus by Briareos(m): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
I believe it is an African thing. The defination of our morality is:

Do whatever SH*t you wanna do in the privacy of your home - but never in public.

We castigate others for the same thing we are doing at home.

1 Like

Re: If It Had Been A Nigerian That Directed The Epic Award-wining Film: Spartacus by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
VillageBoi:

I beg no mind the nonzenze we Naija people dey form.
Abi my brother! sad. It would have been nice if that 'holy holy' is genuine

Btw, why do I feel the op is disappointed with the reply he's getting? I'm pretty sure he was expecting to get something else. Sorry we disappointed you grin
Re: If It Had Been A Nigerian That Directed The Epic Award-wining Film: Spartacus by VillageBoi(m): 11:34am On Jul 20, 2013
speedyboi:
Btw, why do I feel the op is disappointed with the reply he's getting? I'm pretty sure he was expecting to get something else. Sorry we disappointed you grin

Yeah the OP seems disappointed as im dey expect make a million people jump inside this thread begin yab Naija films. Make him go make his own film come learn how much hard work & how difficult it actually is. Not that that is an excuse for bad films.
Re: If It Had Been A Nigerian That Directed The Epic Award-wining Film: Spartacus by Kezifils(m): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2013
Who told u Spartacus is an Epic Award winning show?

2 Likes

Re: If It Had Been A Nigerian That Directed The Epic Award-wining Film: Spartacus by VillageBoi(m): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2013
Kezifils: Who told u Spartacus is an Epic Award winning show?

True, it's hardly won anything abi?
Re: If It Had Been A Nigerian That Directed The Epic Award-wining Film: Spartacus by Ignatio(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2013
If it is a Nigerian director's product Nollywood will be inspired to stop doing shitty films.
Re: If It Had Been A Nigerian That Directed The Epic Award-wining Film: Spartacus by fabby26(m): 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
VillageBoi:

Yeah the OP seems disappointed as im dey expect make a million people jump inside this thread begin yab Naija films. Make him go make his own film come learn how much hard work & how difficult it actually is. Not that that is an excuse for bad films.

@villageboi & Speedyboi. Disappointed? I never meant for people to start yabbing naija film if you observe my last 2 sentences, afterall na today people start yabbing naija movies. As for whether the movie has won an award or not, it may not had won any Oscars, but is an epic movie whether you like it or not, it had sold millions of copies all over the world. We all know most of our half-baked directors and scriptwriters on how they unnecessarily enlongate a 90-minutes movie into different parts with same movie having different names but still on the same storyline, that's lack of creativity. I may not be a scriptwriter or director, but I'm free to give constructive criticism where it is needed, never destructive,point noted@ villageboi

(1) (Reply)

Silly Things Movies Had Led Us To Believe / This Can Never Happen In Hollywood - Photos / Top5 Coming Soon Nollywood Movies Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.