Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Is It Wrong For A Couple To Use Security Codes On Their Phones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Couple To Use Security Codes On Their Phones (620 Views)

Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / 85-year-old Couple To Remarry After 50 Years of Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Couple To Use Security Codes On Their Phones by freshchuks10(m): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
Its becoming a normal thing for everyone to use security codes to prevent unauthorised access to ones phone.i agree it keeps ones privacy private but do you think anything should be kept private between a couple?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Couple To Use Security Codes On Their Phones by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
Personal phone -> Personal Lock, everyone is entitled to their privacy unless the Patriot's Act requires it, sadly this is Nigeria so lock stays on
Re: Is It Wrong For A Couple To Use Security Codes On Their Phones by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
Not wrong.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Couple To Use Security Codes On Their Phones by xynerise: 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nothing wrong with it
Re: Is It Wrong For A Couple To Use Security Codes On Their Phones by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 18, 2013
If they have nothing to hide then it shouldn't be a big deal. But, a certain amount of privacy should be respected.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Couple To Use Security Codes On Their Phones by Caracta(f): 6:49am On Jul 18, 2013
Not wrong. As long as we have thieves and i have higly sensitive info on my phone, i choose to secure my phone. My phone is another backup for most of my office documents.

As for couples, my parents use security codes but they have the codes to each other's phone. The day my Dad forgot his code, she had to call my Mum to remind him.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Couple To Use Security Codes On Their Phones by Mynd44: 7:21am On Jul 18, 2013
Is it? My phone is my personal property and in a world going crazy and personal space continues to become a mirage, my phone is one of the few things I can hold and call mine.

I will defo lock it not cos I have some evil things there but cos I want to have something that Belongs to me to hold on to.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Couple To Use Security Codes On Their Phones by k2039: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2013
Except I engage in extra marital affairs and bad deals, my wife will have access to all my codes.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Couple To Use Security Codes On Their Phones by ayando(m): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
The question should be:Will it be wrong if couples hide their security codes?
I don't see any thing wrong in using a security code on my phone since we are not the only people in this world.

(1) (Reply)

I Wonder / Please No Insults Because Some Naija Guys Are Not Good In Advise / 13 Ways To Recognize A Potentially Abusive Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.