Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? (5059 Views)

What Profession Do You Think,suits An Introverted Guy? / Which Profession Do You Think Has Been Failing In Its Role In Nigeria? / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by yuzedo: 9:54am On Jul 18, 2013
adaobi123: A doctor

Someone who's good with computers

Basically someone who's good in the science/maths field.
1. I have your medicine, call me Dr. Dre (#IcePrinceBars) wink
2. I know how to open & quickly hide p..orn with my computer (ctrl + tab) tongue
3. Social Science is a science right? cheesy Maths is.... (i'll pretend that wasn't on the list) angry

So sweerie, 123, wuz yo numba? wink wink wink

5 Likes

Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2013
yuzedo:
1. I have your medicine, call me Dr. Dre (#IcePrinceBars) wink
2. I know how to open & quickly hide p..orn with my computer (ctrl + tab) tongue
3. Social Science is a science right? cheesy Maths is.... (i'll pretend that wasn't on the list) angry

So sweerie, 123, wuz yo numba? wink wink wink

Lmaaoo grin grin

What happened to mrs yuzedo
?
Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by yuzedo: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2013
Female Doctors, Nurses, Flight Attendants... Take me; I'm alllllllll yourssssss kiss

adaobi123:

Lmaaoo grin grin

What happened to mrs yuzedo
?
I don't know who those muhphukaz are and frankly, it's irksome especially as people think i am the one behind those accounts. angry
Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by DBestDoc(f): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2013
carefreewannabe: No preference! Not at all!
Doctor or not, still a human being. Engineer or not, still a human being. I could go on and on.
I never feel that way. I don't judge People by their profession.
I went on a date with a doctor once, he was a freak. Good at his job but didn'T know how to behave himself with a woman, so really, I don't really care. It's the whole package I am interested in.

100million likes smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2013
yuzedo: Female Doctors, Nurses, Flight Attendants... Take me; I'm alllllllll yourssssss kiss

I don't know who those muhphukaz are and frankly, it's irksome especially as people think i am the one behind those accounts. angry

Loooooooool grin
Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by kolamilan(m): 10:10am On Jul 18, 2013
Writers and artists... creative types in general.

1 Like

Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2013
An artistic man. I have always imagined myself romancing a struggling artist with an unkempt studio flat in east London and anti-establishment community projects on the go. He'd know all the underground movements and we'd visit the Parisian sewers for holidays.

#TheDream

2 Likes

Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by Nomski0(f): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2013
Flytefalls: An artistic man. I have always imagined myself romancing a struggling artist with an unkempt studio flat in east London and anti-establishment community projects on the go. He'd know all the underground movements and we'd visit the Parisian sewers for holidays.

#TheDream
cheesy
Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by fabat: 10:47am On Jul 18, 2013
carefreewannabe: No preference! Not at all!
Doctor or not, still a human being. Engineer or not, still a human being. I could go on and on.
I never feel that way. I don't judge People by their profession.
I went on a date with a doctor once, he was a freak. Good at his job but didn'T know how to behave himself with a woman, so really, I don't really care. It's the whole package I am interested in.
whole package as in ??
Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by MrsCork2(f): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2013
D_BestDoc:

100million likes smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

seconded
Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by fabat: 11:00am On Jul 18, 2013
Mrs..Cork:

seconded
where is your partner in crime?
Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by puscifer: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
kolamilan: If I had to choose I would say "doctor" because it seems like she would be the most intelligent(although it might not be the case of course). I'm generally attracted to very smart women (compared to the average lady I mean), and completely turned off by stupid women (again, compared to average). So, is there a specific type of job that you find sexy? Or do you find yourself attracted to people in certain professions?
Please be more specific with a reply.
I've never really known a doctor (aside from their job) so I was just assuming they had to be smart in order to become one. They are smart academically, but oftentimes less so on
a social level, and the ones who ARE socially savvy tend to have large egos.
Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by oladayo042: 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
Air hostess
Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by puscifer: 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
politics
Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
Acting all the way and jornalism.
Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
Damn!! I just saw a female police officer on my break...and I reminisced how I used to lust after female soldiers.

Scrap what I wrote earlier - military women are the sexiest women ever hence why I've always wanted to join the army!
Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: Acting all the way and jornalism.

Bruv, where's ur alter ego, nri priest?

I need to speak to the nri gods asap, bruddah.
Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
shymexx:

Bruv, where's ur alter ego, nri priest?

I need to speak to the nri gods asap, bruddah.

What is bothering you,son ?
grin
Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
NRI PRIEST:

What is bothering you,son ?
grin

The omanbala priest, I'll like you enlighten me about the sexiest profession by consulting mother idoto the god of Christopher Okigbo.
Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
Sometimes in the past, I used to fantasize about having a one night stand with a bricklayer, construction worker or carpenter. I just had an image in my head of them having banging bodies.
The sweat that drips down his body while doing those heavy lifting embarassed Maybe it's the hard work I find attractive. In my head, I wanted one that struggled with the English language and...........

LoL, I did not just type this on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by Nomski0(f): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
Shollypopz: Sometimes in the past, I used to fantasize about having a one night stand with a bricklayer, construction worker or carpenter. I just had an image in my head of them having banging bodies.
The sweat that drips down his body while doing those heavy lifting embarassed Maybe it's the hard work I find attractive. In my head, I wanted one that struggled with the English language and...........

I thought we were keeping it P.G?

I'll soon release my own x-rated thoughts about footballers.
Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
Nomski0:

I thought we were keeping it P.G?

I'll soon release my own x-rated thoughts about footballers.
LoL, I did not know the thread had been moved to this section.

Share your thoughts, Mikel Obi might just be visiting NL today tongue
Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
Shollypopz: Sometimes in the past, I used to fantasize about having a one night stand with a bricklayer, construction worker or carpenter. I just had an image in my head of them having banging bodies.

Lord Jesus ! Very descriptive grin
Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
adaobi123:

Lord Jesus ! Very descriptive grin
Are y'all kidding me?? I tried to tone it down, I swear. If I had written half of my fantasies about bricklayers & carpenters, this thread would be moved to the sexuality section grin grin embarassed
Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by Nomski0(f): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
Shollypopz:
Are y'all kidding me?? I tried to tone it down, I swear. If I had written half of my fantasies about bricklayers & carpenters, this thread would be moved to the sexuality section grin grin embarassed

Abeg share with us o.

My fantasy is strictly about Cristiano Ronaldo not Mikel
Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
Shollypopz:

Go ahead and share. No one will notice grin
Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by puscifer: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
shymexx: Damn!! I just saw a female police officer on my break...and I reminisced how I used to lust after female soldiers.

Scrap what I wrote earlier - military women are the sexiest women ever hence why I've always wanted to join the army!
military what ?just note that if you misbehave your own don done be that.
Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by bookface: 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
A Shy college teacher: Never been able to rid myself of this childhood Fetish.
Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by puscifer: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2013
bookface:
A Shy college teacher: Never been able to rid myself of this childhood Fetish.
yeah, my gf is a secondary school teacher. I find that sexy.
Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by 190: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2013
Nomski0:

I thought you were in America?
:/ :/ :/
grin grin
Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by Nomski0(f): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2013
190: grin grin

Re: What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? by puscifer: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2013
190: grin grin
wont you answer the question?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plant Design Management System (p.d.m.s) Software / Physicists Students & Graduates...discussion Thread / Ican Study Pack For Public Sector Accounting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.