Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Confused Heart - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Confused Heart (632 Views)

I'm Now A Confused Man / I got two Job Offers, which should I choose? I'm Confused..... Advice Please!!!! / Six Years After School, No Job Yet. He Is Frustrated & Confused, Pls Advice Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused Heart by donmag: 2:27pm On May 23, 2008
My girlfriend was unfaithful and betrayed the love i had for her. i told her its over.Fortunately i found a new love who stood by me during the period of heart break.Now my ex came back asking for forgiveness that she didnt really know what got over her. I still go out with her. I wwant to tie the nuptial nut but am confused on who to give the precious heart to.Please dear friends your advise is needed. Magdon
Re: Confused Heart by ashmanpolo: 6:01pm On May 23, 2008
This is a job Forum and not, Anyway, go 4 the one your heart longs for. Don't marry the lata out of pity as much as the former b/c of begging.
Re: Confused Heart by nwajide: 10:07pm On May 23, 2008
my dear if she betrayed u love she is not worth saying with
Re: Confused Heart by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 23, 2008
nothing we no go see for this job section o!Lets assume I did not have a job i would have been mad with so many people.But thank God I come here to post job openings with my firends.Afterall this forum gave me my current job with DPR.My guy carry your topic go romance section.And just for the record,chase away the one that came back.The thing that came over her can come back again and maybe on your wedding day even.
Re: Confused Heart by mosyb: 8:31am On May 24, 2008
donmag:

My girlfriend was unfaithful and betrayed the love i had for her. i told her its over.Fortunately i found a new love who stood by me during the period of heart break.Now my ex came back asking for forgiveness that she didnt really know what got over her. I still go out with her. I wwant to tie the nuptial nut but am confused on who to give the precious heart to.Please dear friends your advise is needed. Magdon

Donmag which job positin is she applying for ? is it u or NNPC, grin grin grin

dis na job forum, no b romance forum,

go d other forum, dem go answer u

well if i b u, i go bust d girl, and go 4 d new one

(1) (Reply)

4thbatch,firstbank! / Safety Professionals Needed! / Steps To Making A Sucessful Editing Of Your Scanned Document For The Nnpc Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.