Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

A Nigerian Couple Give Birth To A Blond Hair / Blue-eyed White Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nigerian Couple Give Birth To A Blond Hair / Blue-eyed White Baby (2772 Views)

Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) / Doctor Explain How Black Nigerian Couple Give Birth To White Baby / Black Parents, White Blond Baby Not Albino (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Couple Give Birth To A Blond Hair / Blue-eyed White Baby by Techwriter: 5:07am On Jul 18, 2013
A Nigerian couple give birth to a blond hair / blue-eyed white baby. Neither has any mixed-race family history. A genetic miracle? Watch video

http://gnli.com/video/12591

Once in a while God moves in to prove the Bible right. There is no scientific explanation to this, in fact the racial differences is one reason most scientists still point to a flaw in the Biblical Adam creation. How did blacks come from Adam? they ask. So now I can boldly ask them: how did blonde come from black. The Bible states that
"From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; ..." Act 17:26
You better start believing the Bible even when its "unscientific"
Re: A Nigerian Couple Give Birth To A Blond Hair / Blue-eyed White Baby by vb0mb(m): 6:48am On Jul 18, 2013
Op, I will not say you are a "discombonbulated dumb,a$s" even if i know you truely are. Everything to you is miracle, open your sense and brain to see that the woman may have cheated.
Re: A Nigerian Couple Give Birth To A Blond Hair / Blue-eyed White Baby by Techwriter: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2013
vb0mb: Op, I will not say you are a "discombonbulated dumb,a$s" even if i know you truely are. Everything to you is miracle, open your sense and brain to see that the woman may have cheated.

There is no need insulting you back only those with low self esteem do that. Thanks for the insult and your observation that the woman may have cheated to produce a blue eyed blonde. How many half castes look that way intelligent guy?
Re: A Nigerian Couple Give Birth To A Blond Hair / Blue-eyed White Baby by EfemenaXY: 6:48am On Jul 19, 2013
Techwriter:

There is no need insulting you back only those with low self esteem do that. Thanks for the insult and your observation that the woman may have cheated to produce a blue eyed blonde. How many half castes look that way intelligent guy?

It's wrong, offensive and derogatory to call people 'half castes'. Mixed Race is the politically acceptable term to use.

Anyway, this is an old story that's been thrashed out here on nland. A very, very, old story.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Couple Give Birth To A Blond Hair / Blue-eyed White Baby by dBard: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ok, t bring it back t life, someone I know recently gave birth t a Very light skinned, auburn haired (a bit curly), bluish grey eyed angel.
Would ve posted d pix but mite get into trouble f dat. tongue

Miracle or...
Re: A Nigerian Couple Give Birth To A Blond Hair / Blue-eyed White Baby by Techwriter: 2:54am On Jul 20, 2013
Efemena_xy:

It's wrong, offensive and derogatory to call people 'half castes'. Mixed Race is the politically acceptable term to use.

Anyway, this is an old story that's been thrashed out here on nland. A very, very, old story.

I don't try to be politically correct. Mixed Race? There is really nothing like race, it is biologically wrong. Some Australians are black with blonde hair, which race is that
Re: A Nigerian Couple Give Birth To A Blond Hair / Blue-eyed White Baby by kreamidiva(f): 6:24am On Jul 20, 2013
This is either magic or a miracle undecided
Re: A Nigerian Couple Give Birth To A Blond Hair / Blue-eyed White Baby by makahlj2: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
kreami diva: This is either magic or a miracle undecided
Or a medical condition (Albinism).

(1) (Reply)

Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction / Why Do Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / Baby Defies The Contraceptive Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.