Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

"The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words (12518 Views)

Pope Francis Openly Calls Jesus A Failure / Is Jesus A Prophet For His People Or Messiah For The World? / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2015
hahn:

That's plain rude and only proves you are incapable of holding a civilized conversation. Answering a question with another question is only an evasive strategy, there is nothing intelligent about it.

Lol . Rude ... ummm kind of but unintelligent nah

Lets focus on the context here . The idea of Abraham being passed unto us by the whites does not mean Abraham is white .Innit ?
Re: "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words by hahn(m): 11:28am On Nov 07, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol . Rude ... ummm kind of but unintelligent nah

Lets focus on the context here . The idea of Abraham being passed unto us by the whites does not mean Abraham is white .Innit ?

Let's focus on the question, "who brought the idea to us?"

1 Like

Re: "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:33am On Nov 07, 2015
hahn:

Let's focus on the question, "who brought the idea to us?"

My question to Goosebaba was preemptive , his intentions were obvious . C'mon bro , don't you see it ?
Re: "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words by hahn(m): 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

My question to Goosebaba was preemptive , his intentions were obvious . C'mon bro , don't you see it ?

Bubu, just answer the question

1 Like

Re: "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
hahn:

Bubu, just answer the question

The whites grin
Re: "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words by hahn(m): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

The whites grin

That didn't kill you now, did it?
Re: "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words by GooseBaba: 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

A big LOL for you

What has the "african shine" given you ? Hate , killing of twins , seeing knowledge as evil , darkness etc . People have proclivities and have to stop when they see it would lead them to destruction . Apply same here as regards to "African Heritage" .

Christianity started in the middle - east before it spread . What were these westerners practicing before they embraced christianity ? Africans used beasts of burden , local agricultural tools , lived in mud houses etc but when a better means of livelihood came we embraced it .

GooseBaba I dont see you living in a mud house or riding your horse to work or wearing animal skin wrapped round your privates in your home or place of work . Dolce and Gabana or Karl Benz must be pleased for they know you are making use of their product undecided

Don't get me wrong , I'm not saying we should discard our rich culture but some practices developed out of ignorance should be left behind

I talk am....I know you have bia bia under your chin. Why are you still using Sunday school teachings peddled by the whiteman in order to promote his own doctrine. In no where in african history have people committed genocide and ethnic cleansing in the name of any african God. Killing of twins happened in certain tribes not ALL of africa or Nigeria. Evidence speaks for itself. Where is Mary slessor celebrated till this day..? they're carvings/deities of different tribes that celebrated twins before her arrival. So what are you talking..

With all the barbarism documented in the bible. The killings carried out in european dark ages. I don't see you condemning christianity to the pit of hell. For your selfish reasons (salvation) you're eager to distort and tarnish the legacy of your ancestors. By the way, this act pleases the whiteman. For you have to be greatful that they came and took you hostage in your own home.

Furthermore, in your previous post to pleatton. You talked about man knowing himself. How can you know yourself when you don't know your history...? Was it the whiteman that brought us native attires and design. Was it the whiteman that thought us how to tie wrapper and igele. When you talk about mud houses, what type of houses were the whiteman living in at the same time?

. Again, some africans walked around naked when the whiteman arrived does not translate to ALL africans walking around naked. Stop using Sunday school sense here.

And for goodness sake, stop comparing the 17& 1800 africa with present day development. It's childish. Before the advent of slavery/colonial rule. Africans were already trading with merchants from other continent that tells you we would still develop without whiteman. Before the protectorate occured, secular education was gradually taking place, and people did not have to distort their history or condemn themselves in order to gain secular education. Which was the requirements put in place by the missionaries and colonial government.

How can you say we have a rich culture, at the same time you claim to be a descendant of Abraham... shocked when the whiteman came, they stole the "rich culture " that they presently display in their museums. After proclaiming descendant of Abraham, what other cultures has the whiteman come back to steal apart from natural resources.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
GooseBaba:

I talk am....I know you have bia bia under your chin. Why are you still using Sunday school teachings peddled by the whiteman in order to promote his own doctrine. In no where in african history have people committed genocide and ethnic cleansing in the name of any african God. Killing of twins happened in certain tribes not ALL of africa or Nigeria. Evidence speaks for itself. Where is Mary slessor celebrated till this day..? they're carvings/deities of different tribes that celebrated twins before her arrival. So what are you talking..

With all the barbarism documented in the bible. The killings carried out in european dark ages. I don't see you condemning christianity to the pit of hell. For your selfish reasons (salvation) you're eager to distort and tarnish the legacy of your ancestors. By the way, this act pleases the whiteman. For you have to be greatful that they came and took you hostage in your own home.

Furthermore, in your previous post to pleatton. You talked about man knowing himself. How can you know yourself when you don't know your history...? Was it the whiteman that brought us native attires and design. Was it the whiteman that thought us how to tie wrapper and igele. When you talk about mud houses, what type of houses were the whiteman living in at the same time?

. Again, some africans walked around naked when the whiteman arrived does not translate to ALL africans walking around naked. Stop using Sunday school sense here.

And for goodness sake, stop comparing the 17& 1800 africa with present day development. It's childish. Before the advent of slavery/colonial rule. Africans were already trading with merchants from other continent that tells you we would still develop without whiteman. Before the protectorate occured, secular education was gradually taking place, and people did not have to distort their history or condemn themselves in order to gain secular education. Which was the requirements put in place by the missionaries and colonial government.

How can you say we have a rich culture, at the same time you claim to be a descendant of Abraham... shocked when the whiteman came, they stole the "rich culture " that they presently display in their museums. After proclaiming descendant of Abraham, what other cultures has the whiteman come back to steal apart from natural resources.

You really made some valid points

Would reply in full soon

2 Likes

Re: "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
hahn:

That didn't kill you now, did it?

nah grin
Re: "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words by macof(m): 12:48am On Nov 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

A big LOL for you

What has the "african shine" given you ? Hate , killing of twins , seeing knowledge as evil , darkness etc . People have proclivities and have to stop when they see it would lead them to destruction . Apply same here as regards to "African Heritage" .

Christianity started in the middle - east before it spread . What were these westerners practicing before they embraced christianity ? Africans used beasts of burden , local agricultural tools , lived in mud houses etc but when a better means of livelihood came we embraced it .

GooseBaba I dont see you living in a mud house or riding your horse to work or wearing animal skin wrapped round your privates in your home or place of work . Dolce and Gabana or Karl Benz must be pleased for they know you are making use of their product undecided

Don't get me wrong , I'm not saying we should discard our rich culture but some practices developed out of ignorance should be left behind

I know Christians are foolish and ignorant whats worse you love the ignorance as the bible preaches against knowledge and enlightenment

But lemme attempt to enlighten you. .
The shrines of Obalufon have given the yorubas brass(near copper) and bronze works of art that marveled the world. The shrines of Sango have given the yorubas the power to manipulate electromagnetism through simple machines like Edun ara. The shrines of Ogun gave the yoruba knowledge of metals

Europeans adopted jesus but turned him into what he was not in the middle-east. Go to Isreal. .he is no son of God

4 Likes

Re: "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:35am On Nov 08, 2015
macof:

I know Christians are foolish and ignorant

This is a very odious and vacuous comment but go on ...

whats worse you love the ignorance as the bible preaches against knowledge and enlightenment

Lies and more lies . Where exactly in the bible substantiates this claim ?

Here are passages that enforce gaining knowledge and enlightenment

Proverbs 2:10-11

10 When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;
11 Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:

Proverbs 2:6
6 For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

Proverbs 1:7
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Proverbs 20:15
15 There is gold, and a multitude of rubies: but the lips of knowledge are a precious jewel.

Proverbs 6:23
23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

Hosea 4:6
6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee ...

Macof , dont forget to prove your statement : "the bible preaches against knowledge and enlightenment"

But lemme attempt to enlighten you. .
The shrines of Obalufon have given the yorubas brass(near copper) and bronze works of art that marveled the world. The shrines of Sango have given the yorubas the power to manipulate electromagnetism through simple machines like Edun ara. The shrines of Ogun gave the yoruba knowledge of metals

So why don't you worship in the The shrines of Obalufon since such amazing discoveries were made there ? Can you give me evidence that the above is true . How does it work ? Can you make references to articles that provide proof of your statement ?

Europeans adopted jesus but turned him into what he was not in the middle-east. Go to Isreal. .he is no son of God

Please stop telling lies . I thought God does not exist to talk of Jesus not being His son . Even in the bible , it was clear that the Jews did not accept Him as the Son of God that's why they crucified .

John 19 : 6-7
6 When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him, they cried out, saying, Crucify him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no fault in him.

7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.

You know nothing of the bible and you keep making false claims .
Re: "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:43am On Nov 08, 2015
GooseBaba:

I talk am....I know you have bia bia under your chin. Why are you still using Sunday school teachings peddled by the whiteman in order to promote his own doctrine. In no where in african history have people committed genocide and ethnic cleansing in the name of any african God.

Ever heard of human sacrifices to appease gods or ritual killings for certain purposes ? Who are in charge of these practices please ?

Killing of twins happened in certain tribes not ALL of africa or Nigeria. Evidence speaks for itself. Where is Mary slessor celebrated till this day..? they're carvings/deities of different tribes that celebrated twins before her arrival. So what are you talking..

I'm saying that those twins were killed because of ignorance and that practice was annihilated

With all the barbarism documented in the bible. The killings carried out in european dark ages. I don't see you condemning christianity to the pit of hell.
Christianity is a religion that subscribes to the teachings and life of Christ . Did his teachings support barbarism as documented in the bible ? Do the teachings of Christ support the killings carried out in the European dark ages ? Like I said , Christianity can be used as tool to do even evil that does not mean the religion peddles it .

For your selfish reasons (salvation) you're eager to distort and tarnish the legacy of your ancestors. By the way, this act pleases the whiteman. For you have to be greatful that they came and took you hostage in your own home.

Atheism is the unbelief in the existence of God/gods . I wonder why you are screaming foul when you dont believe in superstitious practices . Assuming we Africans still believed gods are responsible for lightening and rain , you'd be the first to ridicule these beliefs . What's your point exactly ?

Furthermore, in your previous post to pleatton. You talked about man knowing himself. How can you know yourself when you don't know your history...?

Since you are hellbent on "preserving Africa's history" , why don't you wear animal skin wrapped around your privates or your wife leave her bossoms stark naked - this was practiced even in Nigeria . My argument is doing away with Religious practices that were born out of ignorance . Like I said before , the nascence of Christianity in Africa deterred these practices from being passed on the succeeding generation.

Was it the whiteman that brought us native attires and design. Was it the whiteman that thought us how to tie wrapper and igele. When you talk about mud houses, what type of houses were the whiteman living in at the same time?

Wearing our native attires and designs to work , school , anywhere would be a huge step towards recovering the lost image of Africans .

Again, some africans walked around naked when the whiteman arrived does not translate to ALL africans walking around naked. Stop using Sunday school sense here.

You are really missing the point

You are getting me wrong again and stop blaming it on "proclaiming to be a descendant of Abraham " . The British came for our natural resources bringing their culture - style of education , religion , technology ,fashion , lifestyle - and we Africans accepted these as a whole . Stop putting the blame on religion !
Re: "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words by macof(m): 11:26am On Nov 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Lies and more lies . Where exactly in the bible substantiates this claim ?

Here are passages that enforce gaining knowledge and enlightenment

Proverbs 2:10-11

10 When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;
11 Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:

Proverbs 2:6
6 For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

Proverbs 1:7
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Proverbs 20:15
15 There is gold, and a multitude of rubies: but the lips of knowledge are a precious jewel.

Proverbs 6:23
23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

Hosea 4:6
6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee ...

Macof , dont forget to prove your statement : "the bible preaches against knowledge and enlightenment"

grin grin Christians quoting old testament only when it suits them. I thought y'all said the old laws were abolished by jesus?
OK.
1 Corinthians 2:13 When we tell you these things, we do not use words that come from human wisdom. Instead, we speak words given to us by the Spirit, using the Spirit’s words to explain spiritual truths.

1 Timothy 4:1 The Spirit says clearly that in later times some believers will desert the Christian faith. They will follow spirits that deceive, and they will believe the teachings of demons... (they say this is about islam grin)

1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this age is foolishness with God.

1 Corinthians 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

But why does christianity blackmail people away from seeking knowledge outside the bible? When it's clear that the bible is limited

So why don't you worship in the The shrines of Obalufon since such amazing discoveries were made there ? Can you give me evidence that the above is true . How does it work ? Can you make references to articles that provide proof of your statement ?
grin grin oh ignorant one, in africa, we do not worship. . Not necessarily, Shrines and temples are places of Spirituality not religion.
You probably don't know but many Greeks studied in Egyptian temples

If you want evidence you would have to search Google. .or wait till I'm less busy.

Please stop telling lies . I thought God does not exist to talk of Jesus not being His son . Even in the bible , it was clear that the Jews did not accept Him as the Son of God that's why they crucified .

John 19 : 6-7
6 When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him, they cried out, saying, Crucify him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no fault in him.

7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.

You know nothing of the bible and you keep making false claims .

Now ask urself why was jesus rejected by the very people he came for? At his failure the peasant (or his disciples) started an entirely different movement and gullible africans like you are falling for the fraud

1 Like

Re: "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
macof:
grin grin Christians quoting old testament only when it suits them. I thought y'all said the old laws were abolished by jesus?
OK.
1 Corinthians 2:13 When we tell you these things, we do not use words that come from human wisdom. Instead, we speak words given to us by the Spirit, using the Spirit’s words to explain spiritual truths.

1 Timothy 4:1 The Spirit says clearly that in later times some believers will desert the Christian faith. They will follow spirits that deceive, and they will believe the teachings of demons... (they say this is about islam grin)

1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this age is foolishness with God.

1 Corinthians 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

Lol . This is talking of wisdom which is somewhat different knowledge . It has to do with the Christian life . We both know the knowledge we were talking about , so stop being disingenuous

But why does christianity blackmail people away from seeking knowledge outside the bible? When it's clear that the bible is limited

Knowledge about what this time ? Christians often refer to Josephus' writings , so stop making false claims

grin grin oh ignorant one, in africa, we do not worship. . Not necessarily, Shrines and temples are places of Spirituality not religion.
You probably don't know but many Greeks studied in Egyptian temples

Is there any religion that does not involve spirituality ?

If you want evidence you would have to search Google. .or wait till I'm less busy.

I want you to do the research yourself and post links . You made the claims so defend it

Now ask urself why was jesus rejected by the very people he came for? At his failure the peasant (or his disciples) started an entirely different movement and gullible africans like you are falling for the fraud

The Jews rejected Jesus because he did not turn out to be what what they expected Him to be. They thought he would come as a soldier or whatever to destroy all their enemies and make Israel a great nation .
Re: "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words by GooseBaba: 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Ever heard of human sacrifices to appease gods or ritual killings for certain purposes ? Who are in charge of these practices please ?

My guy stop it..!! You cannot compare human sacrifice to the killings depicted in the bible. To the burning of witches and killings in european dark ages. You're looking desperate..

I'm saying that those twins were killed because of ignorance and that practice was annihilated

Bullshiiit..

Christianity is a religion that subscribes to the teachings and life of Christ . Did his teachings support barbarism as documented in the bible ? Do the teachings of Christ support the killings carried out in the European dark ages ? Like I said , Christianity can be used as tool to do even evil that does not mean the religion peddles it .

Fuvk christ, Yaweh reigns supreme. His deeds and commandments are still at play. Whose heaven did Jesus the corpse ascend to? Who created heaven and hell..?

Atheism is the unbelief in the existence of God/gods . I wonder why you are screaming foul when you dont believe in superstitious practices . Assuming we Africans still believed gods are responsible for lightening and rain , you'd be the first to ridicule these beliefs . What's your point exactly ?

Here you go again. Like beleiving in superstitions is peculiar to africans. By the way, wetin consign me consign atheism. There is nothing to believe when you know the potency of african software/hardware..

Since you are hellbent on "preserving Africa's history" , why don't you wear animal skin wrapped around your privates or your wife leave her bossoms stark naked - this was practiced even in Nigeria . My argument is doing away with Religious practices that were born out of ignorance . Like I said before , the nascence of Christianity in Africa deterred these practices from being passed on the succeeding generation.

Since you keep peddling this rubbish of wearing of animal skins. What proof do you have that the descendant of ogiso dynasty wrapped their genitals with animal skin.!? When it comes to ignorance, a religion practice that symbolizes eating and drinking of human blood is born out of what?

Wearing our native attires and designs to work , school , anywhere would be a huge step towards recovering the lost image of Africans .

How does this correlate with your claim that we walked around naked, before meeting the whiteman.?

You are getting me wrong again and stop blaming it on "proclaiming to be a descendant of Abraham " . The British came for our natural resources bringing their culture - style of education , religion , technology ,fashion , lifestyle - and we Africans accepted these as a whole . Stop putting the blame on religion !

Smh," we Africans accepted it as a whole .. " the whiteman is really pleased. So the killings and exile of rulers that opposed the colonial presence was because we accepted every thing they brought.. Like I said, africans like you are the ones that I am scared of, a person who makes statement like yours is a saboteur.
Re: "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
GooseBaba:

Smh," we Africans accepted it as a whole .. " the whiteman is really pleased. So the killings and exile of rulers that opposed the colonial presence was because we accepted every thing they brought.. Like I said, africans like you are the ones that I am scared of, a person who makes statement like yours is a saboteur.

@ Hulop goosyboy ... you are getting me confused . Aint you an atheist ? Are you just refuting my comments or trying to make a point . What's your point exactly ? We can start from there . Let's be clear please
Re: "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words by plaetton: 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You make laugh , with your ignorance.

The ancient Hebrews that you now worship, sacrificed their children to Yahweh.
They made human sacrifices, even cannibalism, even encouraged and boasted about by your Yahweh skydaddy.

The Europeans, who brought Christianity, brought untold terror, bloodshed and genocide to indigenous peoples all over the planet, .. All inspired by the wonderful love Jesus to spread it with sword and blood.

Have you forgotten Pius christians on the " Slaveship Jesus", singing and preaching as hundreds of African slaves languished on the lower decks of the Jesus slaveship ?

Dead slaves were used as anchors when the ship berthed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
plaetton:

You make laugh , with your ignorance.

The ancient Hebrews that you now worship, sacrificed their children to Yahweh.
They made human sacrifices, even cannibalism, even encouraged and boasted about by your Yahweh skydaddy.

Any biblical proof of human sacrifice ?

The Europeans, who brought Christianity, brought untold terror, bloodshed and genocide to indigenous peoples all over the planet, .. All inspired by the wonderful love Jesus to spread it with sword and blood.

Lies . The Europeans came for their own needs - natural resources - but brought Christianity with them not that it was not actually used as tool to decimate their enemies

Have you forgotten Pius christians on the " Slaveship Jesus", singing and preaching as hundreds of African slaves languished on the lower decks of the Jesus slaveship ?

Dead slaves were used as anchors when the ship berthed.

Blame it on the Catholic church not christianity . By the way slavery was in even in the African culture before the Europeans came . Come on , during the tribal wars , weren't the women taken as sex slaves . And am sure you are not aware of the barbary slave trade where Christian Europeans were taken as slaves by the North Africans .

Looks like you came prepared today for me . Chai grin
Re: "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words by plaetton: 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Blame it on the Catholic church not christianity . By the way slavery was in even in the African culture before the Europeans came . Come on , during the tribal wars , weren't the women taken as sex slaves . And am sure you are not aware of the barbary slave trade where Christian Europeans were taken as slaves by the North Africans .

grin

This is hilarious.
Blame it on the Catholic church , and not Christianity ?
shocked

This is an award winner.

Congratulations Young man, you have just won yourself an award for the most MORONIC POST of the year.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
plaetton:

This is hilarious.
shocked

This is an award winner.

Congratulations Young man, you have just won yourself an award for the most MORONIC POST of the year.

Lolz

Honestly , I dont understand the catholic church . The so called evil of christianity over the centuries were carried out by them . They hold false ideologies for the afterlife like purgatory and practice paganism in the name of Christ . Wow !

Blame it on the Catholic church bro grin
Re: "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words by hahn(m): 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
plaetton:

This is hilarious.
shocked

This is an award winner.

Not too fast. We still have hcpaul, winner01, malvisguy and co fighting for the title. And we still have enough time for more m0r0nic comments from our theistic brothers. Even bubu might outdo himself. You never know grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words by plaetton: 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
hahn:

Not too fast. We still have hcpaul, winner01, malvisguy and co fighting for the title. And we still have enough time for more m0r0nic comments from our theistic brothers. Even bubu might outdo himself. You never know grin

Lol !
Re: "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
hahn:

@plaetton ... Funny guy... even mormons now pose as christians grin
Re: "The Good Ship Jesus." A Picture And A Thousand Words by GooseBaba: 5:33am On Nov 09, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

@ Hulop goosyboy ... you are getting me confused . Aint you an atheist ? Are you just refuting my comments or trying to make a point . What's your point exactly ? We can start from there . Let's be clear please

You're the confused one here. Na you challenge my initial post, na you still dey ask me what's my point... My friend go drink water...

Besides What has been a atheist got to do with you been a white man loyalists. You keep making ridiculous claims and excuses just to preserve your salvation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Matter Of Tithing: My Personal Encounter With The Bible / 4 Lessons From The Parable Of Talents / Why Does God Use Adversity To Lift People Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.