Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG (25896 Views)

Nigeria Is The Most Stressed Out Country In The World - BLOOMBERG!! / America's Most Stressful Cities 2010 / Is Nigeria Really The Richest Country In West Africa? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by jmoore(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2013
Stressful? And yet USA got more suicide rates than Nigeria. Another foolish report from bloomberg(doomberg).
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Atigba: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2013
They re absolutely right....people re droping dead in the country every day..
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2013
Nigeria is the epitome of STRESS. The society is not organized. That list is for sure.

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by ireneidiva(f): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2013
Okay
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by ddeola: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2013
1. Bad government
2. Bad roads
3. No electricity
4. No water
5. Corruption celebrated
6. High cost of living
7. Poor healthcare
8. Insecurity
Etc...Yet Nigerians remain dugged and determined to make ends meet, Nigerians don't beg for relief we sweat it out and that's why Nigerians abroad are making their mark because they are determined and sound. No stress anywhere in the world can overwhelm a Nigerian, we are tough, rugged and intelligent

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Billionaires: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2013
I am not stressed, I dont know about others.
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by wallosky: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2013
Very correct....a lot of painful experience trying to trasact in nigeria....is it the banking system, obtaining driving license and international passport etc...its quite unbearable and unfortunate

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by babestella: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2013
sinetheta: liers

why do you refute the report?

with all the senseless killings, harassment and arrest of innocent citizens by the police, LASTMA, VIO, extortion to the highest level, rejection of sick and accident victims by some hospitals, hospitals asking you to deposit 300k before they can touch accident victims, government asking you to pay more indirect taxes before they can render service (eg. PHCN in focus, Fuel subsidy report in view) spending long hours driving a few kilometers that would have just takes about 15 minutes drive. My man, please, I much agree with the report, there is so much stress in Nigeria, the Grace of God has been our strength.

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by searay(m): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
Ada Nri1: It's so true.
Imagine working for an Indian firm in Nigeria and they treat you like a slave. They know you won't quit the job because everyday many come and ask for the same job. That's stressful. Nigeria has no strong laws that protect people working in foreign owned private sector
Who send you?
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by searay(m): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
Imagine working for an Indian firm in Nigeria and they treat you like a slave. They know you won't quit the job because everyday many come and ask for the same job. That's stressful. Nigeria has no strong laws that protect people working in foreign owned private sector
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by sojihandsome: 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
Why wont Naija Be cos the way our leaders and even we the masses do treat ourselves If cultist do not fight and kill themselves and ignorant market woman on the Road will run for her life fell in a pit and die or she either hit by Danfo bus also Speeding off National Union sef go start their own Nigeria is just a bunch of Risk taking Doing Business too you must be Scared of 419........and if a retired man get duped of his life time pension savings what left for him to live for the man will attacked with illness die........... undecided
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by criuze(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
yes, nigeria should have the lowest lfe expectancy because; armed robbers go kill you, kidnappers dey kill, millitants dey kill, boko haram kill in quatas, vgillant group dey kill, army people na unquestioned brutality, while the police who should be your saviour and friends normally concludes the savegery.

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by MEILYN(m): 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
Mods please this thread deserves front page

https://www.nairaland.com/1363529/android-users-wise-up
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by tlo(f): 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
Now it has been substantiated, but what's going to happen nothing embarassed

Young people are dropping dead daily from cardiac and BP ailments that are going unchecked. Emergency Medical assistance does not exist in Nigeria, pray you make it to the hospital alive as you may be stuck in traffic.

We don't even have the time to live, we're just rushing around waking up early, sitting in traffic, dying under pressure at work, barely eating, closing late, sitting in traffic hoping not to get robbed or killed by a stray bullet or falling planes, getting home to power outrage and the vicious cycle continues. All in a 'good' day!

Which way Nigeria?

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by NNMUU(m): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
HARDDON: i really dont like reading these OTA statistics.....

WHY?

they only talk about the problems

never preferring solutions.

Great minds analyze problems and proffer solution suggestions.

if you cant, den S 2 da F up!

Is there actually any solution to the stress rate in this country??
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Tinyemeka(m): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
LOL. Funny article. smiley

Dudes talking crap and trying to justify Nigeria's position on the chart, don't know nada about current global events.
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by jammybeng(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
Easiest and cheapest way to get a Honorary Degree(Bsc) in a top university in Europe

Eastern Mediterranean university is a top university in europe, situated in northern Cyprus. The university offers relevant courses in areas like Arts, Sciences, Social sciences, Pharmacy and some other relevant areas. The school made a decision to help more students gain relevant degrees in these areas by lowering the tuition fees by 50% for qualified candidates. To get more information and support please contact me on: jammybeng@yahoo.com or +905338330310 ...
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Ash2Soil: 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
God will soon assist us with the best intelligence to handle most of the challenging issues we are facing in Nigeria.
Peace must reign and the youths must be shown the remnants of Nigeria's wealth for the future generation.
Since every father will always want to pass information to his child so early in life incase of sudden death, in such light, our leaders are meant to see our dear country as their immediate family and express love.
The Youths need to be informed correctly and timely too.
The hand of the clock ticks past us now in favour of the western world.
Please severe us from this colonial mentality of sit-tightism.
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
when Nigerians are slave to almost everything servable, why won't they be stress-out? No one can serve two masters at the same time-Slave to religion, slave to foreign enterpreneur on Nigeria shore, slave to National Assemble, the list go on. On the other hand, Nigerians are well known to carry first in suffering-and-smile! Smh.
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
When Nigerians are well known to be slaves to anything servable, why won't they be stress-out? No one can serve two master at the same time and remain stress-free: slaves to Religion, slaves to foreign company on Nigerian soil, slaves to the National Assembly... the list go on. On the other hand, Nigerians are well know to be the first on suffering-and-smiling scale! Niaja I hail o.
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by HARDEYLEKE(m): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
ddeola: 1. Bad government
2. Bad roads
3. No electricity
4. No water
5. Corruption celebrated
6. High cost of living
7. Poor healthcare
8. Insecurity
Etc...Yet Nigerians remain dugged and determined to make ends meet, Nigerians don't beg for relief we sweat it out and that's why Nigerians abroad are making their mark because they are determined and sound. No stress anywhere in the world can overwhelm a Nigerian, we are tough, rugged and intelligent
So True Bro...
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
The only stressful state in nigeria is Lagos and port harcourt.
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by trolling(m): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
What about healthy stress some stress are good na
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
searay: Who send you?
i'll pretend I didn't see this your question.
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Nomski0(f): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
ddeola: 1. Bad government
2. Bad roads
3. No electricity
4. No water
5. Corruption celebrated
6. High cost of living
7. Poor healthcare
8. Insecurity
Seun i need an applause icon for this post o.

1million likes
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by papi365: 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
big-t:
I oppose this!
WETIN U OPPOSE? E BE LIKE SAY MUMU DEY WORI U. MAYBE U BE YAHOO BOI. NAIJA NA STRESS COUNTRY.Y RE PPLE DYIN AND AGING QUICKLY. IF U NO GET BETA 2 TALK ABEY FASHY.
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Freiburger(m): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: I am not stressed, I dont know about others.
A better understanding of the word stress is a prerequisite for commentng on topics like this.
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by chukxie(m): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
Who believes this skewed, myopic and pile-of-dung report from Bloomberg? They (Bloomberg ) and their likes ought to know by now that Nigerians don't care about all their lopsided reports anymore. America is more stressful than Nigeria taking into consideration the number of Americans that are out of work, the crippling economy, shaky housing market and billions owed to China. They should be stressed out worrying because if care isn't taken pretty soon all Americans would be speaking Chinese as a second language!

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
because the man died in most Nigerians. Not till we start using the muscle that matters most (brain), the worst is yet to hit us...fucking retards(>90%).

Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by TimePiece(f): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2013

Believe me, that's the worst thing that can happen to a Nigerian worker - having an indian boss/employer.
Re: Nigeria Is The Most Stressful Country In The World- BLOOMBERG by TimePiece(f): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
Billionaires: I am not stressed, I dont know about others.

I am!
and you don't think it should bother you?

Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries / Godwin Maduka Donates Judiciary Complex To Anambra, Obiano Reacts / AMCON: Why Banire Was Replaced As Chairman