Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

As A Man, Will U Ever Cheat On Ur Wife For Anytin If So Why, Nd If Not Why?????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man, Will U Ever Cheat On Ur Wife For Anytin If So Why, Nd If Not Why?????? (1205 Views)

Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Man, Will U Ever Cheat On Ur Wife For Anytin If So Why, Nd If Not Why?????? by buklan4realyah(f): 11:13am On Jul 18, 2013
Well folks, I am curious.

There have been a number of heart pulling threads here in the past week where the main issue has been men cheating. One man cheated on his wife of 3 months and another his wife of 8 months. The one cheating in his 8 month marriage went a step forward and got another woman pregnant

From the responses to these threads, it seems that cheating is kind of expected and no big deal. There was even a poster who said that All men cheat and cheating is in their genes and any women who says her husband doesn't cheat is in denial . . . . . .although I disagree.

What happened to integrity I ask? Are men really that weak? So I will like to hear from the men; what do you think?

Would you really havee sex with the girl from office if your wife was out of town for the weekend?
Is cheating really worth it?
Do you feel guilty afterwards or does it make you feel better about yourself/ego knowing that you can still pull girls?
Do you try and hide your cheating from your wife because you are scared of her reaction or is it because you feel ashamed of what you have done?

BTW for the record, my personal opinion is that I feel that there are a number of men out there who will remain faithful to ther spouses regardless of whether they have an opportunity or not.
Re: As A Man, Will U Ever Cheat On Ur Wife For Anytin If So Why, Nd If Not Why?????? by suyamasta(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
na only me waka com?
this is an interesting topic, for me i wld neva want to cheat on my wife when i get married but i could cheat if she pushes me!
Re: As A Man, Will U Ever Cheat On Ur Wife For Anytin If So Why, Nd If Not Why?????? by waleakanfe(m): 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
only God knows tomorrow......only God knows tomorrow......

(1) (Reply)

Elina Desaine Named 'britain's Horniest Student' In Britain / She Said It Was Just A Test.. / What Your Idea Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.