Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! (14393 Views)

DOWNLOAD Dbanj – Raise Your Glasses [Hennessy Artistry 2013 Theme Song] / Dbanj - Raise Your Glasses (hennessy Artistry 2013 Theme Song) / Hennessy Artistry 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by fastigiater: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
texaco1:
How is he getting richer and more recognition?it is ppl like u that are sycophants

And its people like you that are haters! You comment on every D'banj post, don't you see you're obsessed with him without even knowing it? grin

6 Likes

Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by tintingz(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
Banga Lee *singing* finally finally finally!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
nice grin grin grin grin
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by striker9(m): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
I don't know why people hate for no reason,you have own family problems,FACE IT.Eja Nla,keep on rocking!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
K
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by texaco1: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
striker9: I don't know why people hate for no reason,you have own family problems,FACE IT.Eja Nla,keep on rocking!
Maybe top stars turned down the offer of hennessy and dbanj was just too happy to grab it .
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by texaco1: 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
fastigiater:

And its people like you that are haters! You comment on every D'banj post, don't you see you're obsessed with him without even knowing it? grin
Are u stalking me ?I will report you to seun ooo grin
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by striker9(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
texaco1:
Maybe top stars turned down the offer of hennessy and dbanj was just too happy to grab it .
why are you hating on this guy

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by Melancholy(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
netbrilliance: Saw this gist on whatshot.com.ng and my question is this, previous years have more than one entertainer...why is it only him in 2013?
That is why ''this time it's different''.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by fastigiater: 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
texaco1:
Are u stalking me ?I will report you to seun ooo grin

Yes oo. Na me be dat eye for the bottom wey dey watch you. Back off Dbanj now or else...hehehe.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by texaco1: 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
striker9: why are you hating on this guy
Two reasons
One he took my girlfriend
Two,you his fans are noisy about him angry
Two reasons
Two,you his fans are noisy about him
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by texaco1: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2013
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by striker9(m): 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
texaco1:
Two reasons
Two,you his fans are noisy about him angry
Two reasons
Two,you his fans are noisy about him
oya no vex,we can talk this out like gentlemen.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by texaco1: 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
fastigiater:

Yes oo. Na me be dat eye for the bottom wey dey watch you. Back off Dbanj now or else...hehehe.
I will report u to hon chidi lloyd of rivers house of commotion,make he take the mace pursue u from my back
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by texaco1: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
striker9: oya no vex,we can talk this out like gentlemen.
Now u are talking,oya let's strike a deal ,he gives me back my girlfriend with interest and I start voting for him
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by striker9(m): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
texaco1:
Now u are talking,oya let's strike a deal ,he gives me back my girlfriend with interest and I start voting for him
ok!,have you tried contacting this your so called gf?you so funny!!!
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by badassnigga(m): 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
Banger Leeeeeegrin

1 Like

Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by Babaelemu: 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
texaco1:
How is he getting richer and more recognition?it is ppl like u that are sycophants
bleep you. your heart is full with hatred. "if nobody talk bout you then you re no body. na your mouth elenu bi apere e panu de!.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by akintaj5: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
netbrilliance: Saw this gist on whatshot.com.ng and my question is this, previous years have more than one entertainer...why is it only him in 2013?

Like he said "this time is different!"
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by texaco1: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
Babaelemu: bleep you. your heart is full with hatred. "if nobody talk bout you then you re no body. na your mouth elenu bi apere e panu de!.
grin
No need arguing with you,your name tells me the kind of person you are.
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by ekazulu: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
I'm not a big fan of D'Banj but truth be told this guy is still doing well for himself.

A lot of people tot nobody wuld be mentioning his name by now after his split with Don baba-J but D'Banj is still a Big Fish (eja nla) in the industry and i congratulate him for this new achievement. Thumbs-up to the Koko Master.

7 Likes

Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by akintaj5: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2013

Like he said this time itz different and his kinda Eja Nla swims alone in the 'ocean'
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by ekazulu: 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2013

I think they must have paid him a lot of money & could not afford to add more artist.
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by texaco1: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
grin grin
ekazulu:

I think they must have paid him a lot of money & could not afford to add more artist.
No be so ,others turned down the offer due to the peanuts they were offering them ,but eja nla had no choice ,even the suit he is wearing looks cheap,na wah for this guy oo
grin
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by nickz(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
I pray he makes a song that out classes mi and naeto c's BARTENDER............cause that's what I love this hennessy artistry stuff for.............#SAY NO TO WACKNESS ℓ̊n THE MUSIC INDUSTRY
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by Zatwo: 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
thumbs up
Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by Krasid(m): 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
I don't care if people think i am hating.I am just voicing out my opinion.The last reasonable song D'banj made was Oliver twist which people are saying reached the Uk top chart and guess what,it was produced by Don jazzy.Take it or leave it.what else has he done since he left,"don't tell me nonsence" and "blame it on the money".absolutely rubbish songs.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by jasperkrekre(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
aloteda: [img]http://2.bp..com/-8BikP00ejUg/Uefs873uVzI/AAAAAAAAPX0/gatk_rMgMz8/s400/.JPG[/img]

[size=13pt]In 2009, it was Ice Prince, Bez and Mo Cheddah.
In 2010, it was Nneka, Ice Prince, Bez, M.I and Sir Shina Peter.
In 2011 it was Banky W, Eldee and Tiwa Savage.
Last year M.I and Naeto C…

[img]http://1.bp..com/-jNLiU0M4IPc/UefsjbBi5II/AAAAAAAAPXk/kaT4Owe5nW0/s400/.jpg[/img]

The Headliner for Hennessy Artistry 2013 is........... no other than the Koko Master himself, Eja-nla “D’banj”… Watch as he talks about life, music and ‪#‎HennessyArtistry, check out this amazing clip of the Koko master in one of his finest moments ever.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Oua1x1NtQUo/Uefs4SEYYmI/AAAAAAAAPXs/iWo-kMyIgk4/s400/DSC_0132.JPG[/img]

In this exclusive interview for Hennessy Artistry 2013, Dbanj who is arguably one of the most talked about artists in the Nigerian entertainment industry, sets the record straight on the true story behind his music, his life and his association with Hennessy. Dbanj always brings a unique sort of magic to the screen, so don’t be surprised if you feel the need to laugh, cry or even reflect as you learn a few new things about this remarkable entertainer who has just been announced as the Headliner for Hennessy Artistry 2013.

While we await the release of the official theme song, we can only imagine what the club tours will be like this year.

To quote Dbanj from the interview “This time it’s different”

http://omobaswagz..com/2013/07/breaking-news-dbanj-is-this-years.html[/size]
haters keep on hating. Eja nla keep on excelling.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by fastigiater: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
Krasid: I don't care if people think i am hating.I am just voicing out my opinion.The last reasonable song D'banj made was Oliver twist which people are saying reached the Uk top chart and guess what,it was produced by Don jazzy.Take it or leave it.what else has he done since he left,"don't tell me nonsence" and "blame it on the money".absolutely rubbish songs.

#Finally we know you're just hating....hehe tongue

1 Like

Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by kaze4blues(m): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
Eja nla himself.....

May u walk and never stumble

1 Like

Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by striker9(m): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
Krasid: I don't care if people think i am hating.I am just voicing out my opinion.The last reasonable song D'banj made was Oliver twist which people are saying reached the Uk top chart and guess what,it was produced by Don jazzy.Take it or leave it.what else has he done since he left,"don't tell me nonsence" and "blame it on the money".absolutely rubbish songs.
ok we have heard your opinion,kindly SHUT IT SIR!!!

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Is This Years' Hennessy Artistry Artist!!!!!!!!! by texaco1: 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
kaze4blues: Eja nla himself.....

May u walk and never stumble
He needs to do a duet with alariwo or Eedris

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Increasing Rate Of Radio Stations In Nigeria. Advantage Or Disadvantage? / Asake & Olamide - Amapiano (Official Video) / Kanye West Settles Beef With Drake, Both Performs Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.