Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

The Three Months Weave Rule - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Three Months Weave Rule (1859 Views)

Where Does Weave Hair Really Come From? / Dark Skin Girls With Colored Weave Is A No No! / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Three Months Weave Rule by TheMaverick(f): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
Weaves have taken over and they are so expensive to look after. Most women try as hard as they can to keep up with the trends but some hit a brick wall and fail. So there's this 'Three Month Rule'...where ladies actually keep their weaves on for that long without getting their hair washed..(feeling sorry for their bfs). Its very embarrassing ...seeing our actresses patting/scratching their heads in the middle of a scene. With what looks like a bird's nest instead of a Rihanna look. Not everyone can afford hair implants and that receding hairline isn't a lovely site to look at... 1. Ladies wash your weave at least once in two weeks time. Moisturizing your scalp with olive/avocado oil (Your own home treatment if you can't afford going to a salon).....2. As for your receding hairline (which will never grow back if you keep being harsh on your hair) avoid braiding your hair too tightly...3. To avoid losing hair, do not over heat it with a hairdryer and give it a two week/monthly break after removing your weave.............................................PS:DON'T FOLLOW TRENDS IF YOU CAN'T KEEP UP**
Re: The Three Months Weave Rule by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
some women out there cannot go without their weave......and wear it 365 days a yr! most dont care about the damage that wearing such mop weave is doing to their hair BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THAT BY THE TIME THE GAME IS UP; THEY WOULD HAVE CAUGHT AND MARRIED A MAGA BY THEN.

1 Like

Re: The Three Months Weave Rule by queenesthr(f): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
Receding hairline can be re grown using Minoxidil drops and Biotin supplements. (Google "Minoxidil" and "Biotin")

Contact me on 08034708929 or chynweod@yahoo.com if interested to buy.

Re: The Three Months Weave Rule by TheMaverick(f): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
queenesthr: Receding hairline can be re grown using Minoxidil drops and Biotin supplements. (Google "Minoxidil" and "Biotin"wink

Contact me on 08034708929 or chynweod@yahoo.com if interested to buy.

......@Queen....Thanks for the extra info but how effective are the Minoxidil drops and the biotin. And how expensive are they?
Re: The Three Months Weave Rule by TheMaverick(f): 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
MRbrownJAY: some women out there cannot go without their weave......and wear it 365 days a yr! most dont care about the damage that wearing such mop weave is doing to their hair BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THAT BY THE TIME THE GAME IS UP; THEY WOULD HAVE CAUGHT AND MARRIED A MAGA BY THEN.
LoLs! I guess once you guys start showing how unattracted you are. They will definitely try something different.
Re: The Three Months Weave Rule by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2013
TheMaverick: LoLs! I guess once you guys start showing how unattracted you are. They will definitely try something different.

many men may actually be attracted, but not for the same reasons as women. we all know men will even fukc a dead donkey, so long as it has a warm coochie (aka they are after SEX), while women do all this to find LOVE/MARRIAGE.
so a man may NOT be attracted to the lady and her mop, but still show care because he wants to mount her.
Re: The Three Months Weave Rule by TheMaverick(f): 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

many men may actually be attracted, but not for the same reasons as women. we all know men will even fukc a dead donkey, so long as it has a warm coochie (aka they are after SEX), while women do all this to find LOVE/MARRIAGE.
so a man may NOT be attracted to the lady and her mop, but still show care because he wants to mount her.
SAD!...
Re: The Three Months Weave Rule by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2013
^^^ here is a funny way for you to understand us all (skip to "1min30s):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i92lYJvqZGs
Re: The Three Months Weave Rule by TheMaverick(f): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
:DHihihihi
Re: The Three Months Weave Rule by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 20, 2013
How about not wearing a weave at all!??

1 Like

Re: The Three Months Weave Rule by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 20, 2013
I don't believe any normal lady will carry a weave in her for three months. I keep mine for a month max and that's cos of budgeting and I must really like d hair then. Anything more than that is not cool @ all.

(1) (Reply)

Flate And High Heels Fashion 2015 For Women / Gucci Men Wrist Watches Daniel Roth Cal 1306 Abuja / Unique Sneakers For Male And Female...(nation Wide Delivery)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.