Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) (42282 Views)

He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) / The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos / Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
Otondo y must u say Islamic village? U see una life,if it was in igboland u bigots wil turn it to ritual stories now its yeroba u cal it Islamic village.may Amadioha twist that ur hand!
It is YEROBA village and d chronic molesters have kini d goat.the name of d molester is......youngtekky!!
ochejoseph:
http://leadership.ng/news/180713/goat-2-heads-delivered-ilorin

1 Like

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Oguieke(m): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2013
abomination! the gods must be apeased to expiate this evil... chaiiii
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by 3ace(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

This guy never seizes to amaze me.

grin----------grin--------grin
grin--------grin--grin-----grin
grin-------grin----grin----grin
grin-------grin----grin----grin
grin--------grin--grin-----grin
gringringrin-----grin-------gringringrin
What are you seizing? Are you a law enforcement agent?
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Christmasdon(m): 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
..please someone should help me with the meanings of this like, Lwkd, Lmao, WTF, Smh, etc.
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by 3ace(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
fingard02k:

Guy why you never make sense?? Always talking trash.. You need deliverance Seriously
My brother, yuzedo dey make sense if he wants to. It's just that he always likes to play. Dazall.
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by 3ace(m): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
Christmasdon: ..please someone should help me with the meanings of this like, Lwkd, Lmao, WTF, Smh, etc.
Lwkmd-Laugh wan kill me die
Lmao-Laughing my àss out
WTF-what the Fück
Smh-Shake my head. Capiche?
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Niyomi(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
Wonders shall never end
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by ChainBlinger: 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
Omo na enough meat be dat oh. Make I call my guys.
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Christmasdon(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
3ace:
Lwkmd-Laugh wan kill me die
Lmao-Laughing my àss out
WTF-what the Fück
Smh-Shake my head. Capiche?
.thanx bros i'm ok now.
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by 09temple(m): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
waitin 4 someone to blame gej for the goat's birthwaitin 4 someone to blame gej for the goat's birthwaitin 4 someone to blame gej for the goat's birth
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by samlexxy: 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2013
Nigerians mentality is killing them..all this things have biological explanation..but if things like this happen the next thing na "sign of end of time" or "end of time things"....na end of tyme Goat fuc.k goat wey the goat con burn rubbish pikin??
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Walert(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
We know Ilorin for evil occurrences.
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Evansedos: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
tjfulloption: end time tins...
everything is attributed end time, even ASSU STRIKE...end time tins ooo
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Petraman(m): 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
Starlett:
What exactly does that mean? Only muslims reside there?
97% of it occupants are muslim, also it used by muslims 4 one yearly program like this, so dat's y it's called muslims village
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by delors(m): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
yuzedo: Somebody f..ucked that goat! A goatfucker is on the loose!!! angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I don die! You human being so?
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by jametex(m): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
@yuzedo i agree with u, my broda, goat f**ker is on rampage...
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by everyday: 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
Very very strange
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by VicGoodGuy(m): 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
It takes a goat-fu.cker to know the handiwork of another goat-fu.cker.

1 Like

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by dotcomnamename: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
NA YOU Bleep AM
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by olupatito(f): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
Siamese twins
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by write2obi(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
Codedrock: Dont see it clearly..
I tot I was loosing my sight.
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by YoshiMaster: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
3ace:
What are you seizing? Are you a law enforcement agent?

lol, corrected it sharply, Mhahahaaaaaa!
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Ninilowo(m): 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
If you have 2 heads call me bastard.
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Dhortunn(m): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2013
crywhy and why did it die nao??...while it wud be eating someone's yam or something, the other head would have helped in watching out. ;Dwhy and why did it die nao??...while it wud be eating someone's yam or something, the other head would have helped in watching out.

1 Like

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
Repulsive, what that on its body??
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Dammysk(f): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
carzola: Choi, if him never die i for buy am?.

Lol...Take do watin?
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
Why are so people castigating Babyosisi now? Afterall the Goat did not create itself, I will still say "allah akbau!!" or is it only when it come to human creature that Allah should be praise?
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Dbamson: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
God @ wrk
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by ablyguy(m): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
Jezzzz! I feel goosebumps erupting on my skin. Thank heavens it died!!!
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Lionsay(f): 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
That goat in question is just a good example of "United we stand, Divided we fall"
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by JOYCEOUS(f): 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
Jarus: Anyone remember teh story of police arresting goat few years ago? remind me where it happens. cheesy
....in ur bedrum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) / Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX / Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.