Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) (42283 Views)

He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) / The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos / Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by ochejoseph(m): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
kabba7: FAKE NEWS ITEM
This is pure rubbish as there is no where within Ilorin emirate called Dawodu this can only come from someone sick in the head ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ as a word of caution>>
Seem there are too many hemp smokers on NL , can't anything be done to save them from themselves please let's join hands to save this cranks!!!
This is the problem with illiterates they don't check Before spewing gutter and abusing people pls kindly Visit leadership newspapers web page to be liberated or just shut up
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by opeyemitee(m): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked subhanallah!
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by Donshizzy(m): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
D kingdom of god is at hand. Hw goat go get two heads na wa o.
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by drake2(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
Erelu_Y: [b][size=14pt]I am not a scientist. However, I am sure there must be scientific explanation (e.g. genetic anomaly) for this. Nonetheless, gullible religious and superstitious zealots have already started to insinuate that this event symbolises endtime, this and that. Endtime my foot. I was reading a book, written over one century ago, in which the writer was claiming it's endtime. One century after, the time still hasn't ended. Undoubtedly, he succeeded in deceiving people of his generation that it was end time. People, especially Nigerians, are still falling for the same old endtime trick and gimmick. It's true that religion is a social valve, designed to make people conform with its biddings so they could receive unverifiable and unfalsifiable eschatological rewards. Nigeria would only make progress the day religion dies a natural death as it has in the Scandinavia.

In the developed world, Vets, biologists, and animal scientists would investigate this and emerge with outstanding research papers in high impact factor journals.[/size]
[/b]

@ 'High impact factor journals'
Have u got anything to do with UNN, Nsukka? They un-impressionably emphasize dat alot as a basis 4 staff promotion. What happened to d words 'reputable journals'?
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by toplynn: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ko buru....ishhhhhhh
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by funmi4love(f): 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
johnstar: if him? Na nite school u go ni, so d goat nw don turn man like u cheesy
u na akpors broda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by yettycandy: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
wonders shall never cease
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by engrchidi4real(m): 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
People of NL should try and say meaninful things 4 God sake
Re: Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) by fingard02k(m): 2:03am On Jul 22, 2013
nosike3: you disrespectful punk... Insulted my roles model in public attention and notice.. I am sure you are the goatfvcker angry

like seriously yuzedo your role model?? Ndo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Builds Two Electronic Toy Trucks In Enugu (Photos) / Robots Promise To Not Steal Jobs & Rebel Against Humans At Robot Conference - PX / Man Shares Photo Of Malnourished Lions At Jos Wildlife Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.