Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord (18874 Views)

Etisalat Subscribers To Enjoy Triple Data With Easyflex / 2.6Million Internet Subscribers Dump MTN / Glo........what Happened To Phonelord? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by luluosas(m): 9:14am On Jul 19, 2013
Ayatullah:

Which mosquito brain strategy .............If the cunning GLO lord mean it, let that cash be real. Let it be paid into the Phonelord Bank Account on monthly basis......if that be, then they are Glowing shocked!
Na wash my brother.
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 19, 2013
This is how they will tiff my money and do rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by Pain(m): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2013
WHERE IS "EMPTY"-HEN? NO LAY EGGS
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by coputa(m): 10:18am On Jul 19, 2013
I threw my glo sim into the lagoon since last year out of fustration,etisalat has taken the green from them in their own farm.,they are the least among the networks in Nigeria in terms of quality service...the nigerian factor is at play here..they are heading south....
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by Dannylux: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2013
Enjoying my Airtel.
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by beckyomas(f): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2013
Adikam: Atlist dey value dere costomer...not m ti hen dat wil dat treat dere costomers lyk say dem do mistake enter dere net dere f&f weekly 5mb na if dey lyk dey giv 4 a month i neva reciv mine i cal dere costoma'kie 1 illiteretate by name onome tel me say m ti hen no dey giv f&f 5mb dat she is sori abt dat &cot de cal e pain me wel wel....bt glo g-bam dey giv me 5mb daily nw+ 18kobo 2 al ntwrk m ti hen should move to mozambique
Seriously, I love glo, though I don't gdagu this stuff...great network, great service 247, I get my 5mb every day but they do miss it one day in abt a week or more nd they don't even collect their periodic 5naira fee often...and I still get to call 5numbers for just 3naira per minute...mehn! I just can't stop using glo
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by Trendy247: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2013
AUCTION

Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by aliumik: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2013
I guess the tariffs will b very high and they will never disclose that until when u switch and get robbed of your hard earn money !
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by sobastical: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2013
All this network sha with their trickish strategy
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by omodapson(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
Jibiti company. I no do
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by NancyNelly: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
awesomep: [img]http://3.bp..com/-d1HpNvy-diU/Uef9Tvrq4MI/AAAAAAAB28c/0PrTE8gDSm0/s1600/_MG_1775.JPG[/img]
Globacom's Coordinator Marketing, Mr. Adeniyi Olukoya, flanked by Glo Ambassador, Bez ( left), Head of Gloworld, Mrs Titi Ebinisi, and National Sales Coordinator (Channels), Mr. Kemi Kaka, at the launch of Glo's innovative product, Phonelord, that pays rent exclusively to Glo subscribers.
Globacom has launched a mouth-watering and innovative product tagged Phonelord which rewards its subscribers for housing Glo SIMs in their phones.

The company said from now on it would pay its subscribers rents for using their phones to provide shelter for their Glo SIMs just like tenants pay rents to landlords.

Launching the product in Lagos on Wednesday, July 10, Globacom’s Coordinator Marketing, Mr. Adeniyi Olukoya, said the company was the first telecoms network in Nigeria to reward subscribers for accommodating its SIM in their handsets. Continue...
[img]http://4.bp..com/-S7mM4ld-S_U/Uef9YDH0RgI/AAAAAAAB28k/UNgRyJWgo4w/s1600/_MG_1684.JPG[/img]
Glo Ambassador Bez flanked by Glo GM, Consumer Marketing, Mr Ashutosh Tiwary(left), Head of Gloworld, Mrs Titi Ebinisi, Coordinator Marketing, Mr. Adeniyi Olukoya and National Sales Coordinator, Mr. Kemi Kaka ( far right) at the launch of Phonelord, a revolutionary product that pays rent to subscribers.
“Just for choosing to put the Glo SIM in your phone and making calls on the Glo network, we recognize you as our Phonelord. As your tenant, we shall pay you a daily rental fee of N50,” Olukoya said.

He explained that the rental fee would be credited to the subscriber’s phone daily once it was confirmed that a subscriber used at least N50 worth of talk time the previous day. “Cumulatively, a loyal subscriber could get up to N1,500 in a month as rental bonus from Glo,” he added.

According to him, the N50 rental bonus must be utilised for calls or SMS within the Glo network from 12 midnight until 9 a.m., adding that the benefit was opened to all existing and new prepaid Glo customers as well as subscribers on other networks interested in becoming "phonelords".

He encouraged subscribers who were yet to join the Glo happy family to do so without further delay, "so as to enjoy Globacom’s array of innovative and pocket-friendly products and services".

“This is another way Globacom gives back to its customers who have remained loyal to it in the last 10 years,” Olukoya stated.

He said that subscribers wishing to enjoy the benefit should dial *170*7# and press the send key.

Source: [url=naijacrib..com]Naijacrib[/url]
hahahahaha i am laughing, and what did the subscribers think.
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by andyanders: 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
HAH: If na real landlord why not call all network with bonus credit and no time limit.
why only onnet calls ?

Am not buying this wayo.

Foolish, Na wayo my broda for this Glo and nonsense landlord abi landlady rent. For the person to be awake by 12 midnight to make nonsense call or sim? foolish
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by gen2briz(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
Waiting for mtn simlord package
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by Mustay(m): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Let them focus on their customer service if they're rhis concerned - the time lag between placing call and getting someone to attend to is important. Moreso, the training of their staff to be updated and well grounded on issues should be invested heavily in - the easy resort by such attendants for you to visit their Glo world outlet doesn't make sense. While it may br necessary in some cases, a consumer knows why s/he's calling you over the phone for convenience sake.

Have they or do they monitor their performance via how many times attendants have to say "please if no one is there on the line, I will have to end this call"? Not only has subscriber left the phone on Speaker to do other important things with his or life, I even find out that sometimes, bad network does not allow Customer Service hear the consumer -imagine How can one call CS and be "ehn", "beg your pardon"

Airtel will pick your call instantly (sometimes though it can be up to 5 mins) and still call or text you back for a feedback. FOCUS on your CS- let's start from there first if you're concerned about this TENANCY ARRANGEMENT.
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by Youngpo413: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
idsamoo: Trickish company! Wt datt,deyy will deduct ur money unnecessary witout any notice! Dont trust dis network for anytin!!
idsamoo: Trickish company! Wt datt,deyy will deduct ur money unnecessary witout any notice! Dont trust dis network for anytin!!
all of them are the same
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by midolian(m): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2013
Pple r jst too hard to please... If nt, I feel glo gbam is very owk..and as for d phone lord of a tin, its jst an additional offer.
Re: Glo Turns Subscribers To Landlords With Phonelord by tonardo(m): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
if they give me 50 onnet naira, .after I don spent my own 50 naira, . y must conditn b attached to it.12am to 9am.. glo tell us is 4 night call.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Internet Outage To Last For 3 Weeks, As Glo 1 Remains Unaffected / Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) / Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.