Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

A Priceless Forex Money Making Strategy For Give Away - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Priceless Forex Money Making Strategy For Give Away (572 Views)

What Is The Best Strategy For Tick Trade On {binary Dot Com} #last Digit Number / A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. / Need Advice On Strategy For Launching A New Radio Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Priceless Forex Money Making Strategy For Give Away by oswoil: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
Let me start by saying that i'm offering my priceless forex trading strategy to the first few couple of people to order for it because this strategy is a money making machine and i urgently need fund to trade this strategy and i'm not convincing anybody to buy it because funds from just a few orders will be enough for me to start trading my strategy and my offer will be immediately closed. Let me also plead to those that i will be giving this strategy to not sell it out because this is my sweat and long hours of studying the forex market.

So here is the drill. I've been into forex trading for quite a while now but never made what i can call a profit from the market. I switched from one trading strategy to another using different indicators but nothing worked and after a series of failures,something struck me and that is " to manipulate , you have to understand." . I then asked myself what really is forex and what controls the forex market? and lo and behold i discovered that forex is not about indicators, it is not about technical analysis or signals , it is all about fundamental analysis . Once i understood this, i designed and experimented on a number of strategies based on fundamental analysis and i finally was able to get what i called the "MONEY MAKING FOREX STRATEGY" . But as the story goes, i'm kind of broke right now but really need to start trading this strategy right away so that is why i'm selling this priceless strategy of mine for N3000 to the first few people that will order for it.

If you are interested in purchasing this strategy, send the message "MONEY MAKING STRATEGY FX" to oswaldjames79@gmail.com
Please send the message as above else i might likely ignore your message because i'm getting a lot of spammy messages from online fraudsters these days.

If you are thinking that hey this is yet one of those online fraudsters again, i guess you have every reason to doubt especially if a Nigerian is involved but just know that you wont be seeing this publication if i didn't need the fund to trade this strategy so badly and perhaps as they say "it is better to take risks and go for the broke than not to risk at all and live on minimum wages"

Thanks'
Nesimeye I. Oswald

(1) (Reply)

Can I Ship In Used Phones To Nigeria? / Payza Fund For Sale / Are You Ready For Charcoal Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.