Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,063 members, 7,838,698 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

I Don't Need A Man To Have A Child. I Am Going To A Sperm Bank. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Need A Man To Have A Child. I Am Going To A Sperm Bank. (1599 Views)

Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child / "Why Should I Pay Child Support For A Child I Didn't Want?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Need A Man To Have A Child. I Am Going To A Sperm Bank. by ikpebu: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2013
I met a lady friend a while ago who said that she was going away for sometime, specifically a year. She casually said she was going to have a baby. But I blurted out unconsciously, "But you are not married. Are you going to adopt a child?

She replied casually that she was going to a sperm bank. She said she was getting old and she was tired of waiting for marriage and she needed someone to be with her in her old age. - Continue reading at: http:///12LuBnF

[img][/img]

Re: I Don't Need A Man To Have A Child. I Am Going To A Sperm Bank. by ijeomaevan: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
Good for her.
Re: I Don't Need A Man To Have A Child. I Am Going To A Sperm Bank. by EfemenaXY: 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
Are there viable sperm banks in Naija?
Re: I Don't Need A Man To Have A Child. I Am Going To A Sperm Bank. by tpia5: 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
Her choice.

She could also adopt though.
Re: I Don't Need A Man To Have A Child. I Am Going To A Sperm Bank. by dayokanu(m): 5:21am On Jul 20, 2013
Safe journey
Re: I Don't Need A Man To Have A Child. I Am Going To A Sperm Bank. by greatgod2012(f): 7:16am On Jul 20, 2013
And what is she going to tell the child when he/she is of age and he ask of his father
Re: I Don't Need A Man To Have A Child. I Am Going To A Sperm Bank. by true2talk(m): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2013
I wonder What she is going to tell the child when he or she grows up or she would say his or her father is the sperm bank.
Re: I Don't Need A Man To Have A Child. I Am Going To A Sperm Bank. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2013
Invariably she still needs a man. Abi sperm de comot from woman body?
Re: I Don't Need A Man To Have A Child. I Am Going To A Sperm Bank. by EfemenaXY: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
Are area boys, touts and local criminals allowed to donate their milk at these sperm banks too??

The lady in question might need to find out and know what sort if background searches (if any) are conducted on these donors.
Re: I Don't Need A Man To Have A Child. I Am Going To A Sperm Bank. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
Efemena_xy: Are there viable sperm banks in Naija?

Only the generator fume will make the sperm expire grin

Ladies beware of expired sperm, na im becile u dey find o.
Re: I Don't Need A Man To Have A Child. I Am Going To A Sperm Bank. by EfemenaXY: 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
^^ Choi!! grin grin
Re: I Don't Need A Man To Have A Child. I Am Going To A Sperm Bank. by xynerise: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
Who get the sperm? Na antelope own? undecided
Re: I Don't Need A Man To Have A Child. I Am Going To A Sperm Bank. by Odunharry(m): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
xynerise: Who get the sperm? Na antelope own? undecided
lol.
Re: I Don't Need A Man To Have A Child. I Am Going To A Sperm Bank. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
Imagine a delicate issue such as s perm bank in Naija , if Nepa take light, the thing go just sour and cake.

Dem fit add water sef join, you as a woman come carry am for 9 months..
Lol

Finishing

1 Like

Re: I Don't Need A Man To Have A Child. I Am Going To A Sperm Bank. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
Chillisauce:

Only the generator fume will make the sperm expire grin

Ladies beware of expired sperm, na im becile u dey find o.

Hahahahaha!!!!!!
U r damn soooooo funny! Generator fume ke!
Re: I Don't Need A Man To Have A Child. I Am Going To A Sperm Bank. by hersweetness(f): 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
Chillisauce: Imagine a delicate issue such as s perm bank in Naija , if Nepa take light, the thing go just sour and cake.

Dem fit add water sef join, you as a woman come carry am for 9 months..
Lol

Finishing

Lmao, and imagine not being able to tell your daughter if the man she's about to marry is her brother.
Re: I Don't Need A Man To Have A Child. I Am Going To A Sperm Bank. by jmoore(m): 10:22am On Jul 21, 2013
Is it an artificial sperm? smh

The man produces the sperm therefore indirectly she needs a man.
Re: I Don't Need A Man To Have A Child. I Am Going To A Sperm Bank. by dasparrow: 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2013
greatgod2012: And what is she going to tell the child when he/she is of age and he ask of his father

The same thing single mothers tell their children about the absconded father of their kids. Alternatively, tell the kid the man is DEAD!

yellowpawpaw: Invariably she still needs a man. Abi sperm de comot from woman body?

Maybe she does not want to have s3x outside wedlock to get pregnant hence she chose the sperm bank.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Rochas Okorocha's First Daughter Welcomes Twins / First Experience At Domestic Abuse in yankee / Bride Price Payment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.