Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. (68521 Views)

New Fantastic Hand-held Sewing Machine Available In Nigeria / A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER / Industrial Sewing Machine Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
The analysis of the brand makes it uniquely suitable for beginners.
Its mainly electric with light and multiple stitches.
Variety of presser foot such as zipper, button hole.
It can use to attached pattern and design.
I recommend it for all learners to make practice easy at night or weekend when u get home.
The need for advancement in sewing is more than necessary because the shift in IT as applicable to fashion will be discuss further in my next post.

U can find out more on whatsapp 08189956612

1 Share

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by Toluolulana: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls how do you set an industrial over locker with 5 thread to sew mock/safety stitch used on jersey( the type you stitch you make with four threads and 2 needles thanks.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by Toluolulana: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
The type of stitch in the middle

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by Laibel(f): 11:26am On Oct 11, 2015
Thank you ehonda for troubleshooting my machine n ur fast response,more greese to ur elbow
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2015
Toluolulana:
The type of stitch in the middle
@ Tolu
The type of overlocking machine needed to produce that stictch is 2,needle 4,thread overlock with parallel needle. That is what is used to join polo arms to the body.
But let me see the arrangement of your needle and the type of machine u r talking about also d stictch it has produced.

Revert asap.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2015
Laibel:
Thank you ehonda for troubleshooting my machine n ur fast response,more greese to ur elbow

@ Laibel
The pleasure is mine and u actually believe when i prompt u that u can do it. That means u have a massive zeal of unexploited technical abilities all u need is to believe your hands and the universe will harmonise ur strength.

If in maths we are told that limit tend to zero and infinity divided by zero is equal to 1.
However limit is what made man say a task is impossible but we are unaware that possibility is infinite in the universal law of attraction..... By Engr. A.S.Iyanda Oct 2015 wink
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by MsBella: 11:54am On Oct 13, 2015
Is it possible to get this machine and have it sent to Abuja? @ehonda

I have seen it on a website but the price na baba! I feel in Lagos it may be cheaper.

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by Brumeluv(f): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2015
@E Honda...please do u stay in ajah axis, need to get my machine checked, it's acting funny and making noises and also refused sewing
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by Brumeluv(f): 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Brumeluv:
@ehonda...please do u stay in ajah axis, need to get my machine checked, it's acting funny and making noises and also refused sewing
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 6:23am On Nov 23, 2015
@ Brumeluv,
What is the model of your machine and can you give more details so that i can troubleshoot remotely to ascertain if their is a need for replacement of part before proceeding. Alternatively u can chart me on watsapp with this number 08189956612

Thanks
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 9:40am On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=ehonda post=38825147]The analysis of the brand makes it uniquely suitable for beginners.
Its mainly electric with light and multiple stitches.
Variety of presser foot such as zipper, button hole.
It can use to attached pattern and design.
I recommend it for all learners to make practice easy at night or weekend when u get home.

WHITE FRIDAY
OFFER: Get 10% discount on Butterfly Zigzag Machine with button hole and multistich function for fashionprenuer. Its appropriate for beginners and home sew
Pay on delivery(logistics apply)
Free training
DURATION: From 10am 25th Nov 2015 to 12pm 26th Nov 2015
08189956612 watsapp

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
FADAN is here for fashionprenuer. Its strictly by invitation.Contact for more details.08027371278

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by Fvine: 7:50am On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=ehonda post=40417165][/quote Does this machine work without Light (electricity)?
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by abisolaarshow(f): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2015
thnx a lot Ehonda for coming on such short notice. I'm more than impressed. God bless u and u r hand work
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
Happy new year to all fashionpreneur in the house. 2015 had been a remarkable year in the fashion sector. We are proud to have empower more women in setting up their stores with the right quality machines with warranty and aftersales maintenance. We look forward to empower more fashionprenuer through our services and serve you better in 2016 as we make more colourful designs to beautify our great nation. God bless Nigeria, God bless Fashionprenuers.

Ehonda Sewing Machine

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by mosexyl(f): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hello house pls where can I dis latest mini sewing machine and handheld sewing machine at wholesales prices. I need ur replies urgentlu

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
mosexyl:
Hello house pls where can I dis latest mini sewing machine and handheld sewing machine at wholesales prices. I need ur replies urgentlu

How much quantity are you looking at? Let chart on 08189956612
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by lilylurv(f): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
hello house, please what is the name of this machine used in stitching skirt and blouse edges... the white one that uses like four thread. been trying to make enquiries on it.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by busar(m): 6:44am On Jan 14, 2016
That should be overlock machine.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by loveydovey: 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hi. Please what machines do you have in stock? I'm in lagos
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by Grapatin: 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
Where are u located @ ehonda
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
Grapatin:
Where are u located @ ehonda

Lagos mainland you can watsapp 08189956612 for more details
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by Ella15: 10:30am On Feb 24, 2016
ehonda:
Happy new year to all fashionpreneur in the house. 2015 had been a remarkable year in the fashion sector. We are proud to have empower more women in setting up their stores with the right quality machines with warranty and aftersales maintenance. We look forward to empower more fashionprenuer through our services and serve you better in 2016 as we make more colourful designs to beautify our great nation. God bless Nigeria, God bless Fashionprenuers.

Ehonda Sewing Machine
Pls i need help urgently, i have an urgent work to do for someone and my sewing machine is misbehaving, the cloth is even due today. The bobbin thread isn't coming up, ive tried all i can, changed needles, threaded it again, oiled my machine, but its still not working. Pls help!
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ella15:

Pls i need help urgently, i have an urgent work to do for someone and my sewing machine is misbehaving, the cloth is even due today. The bobbin thread isn't coming up, ive tried all i can, changed needles, threaded it again, oiled my machine, but its still not working. Pls help!

@ Ella, i hope ur machine is back on track after troubleshooting it remotely with you and recommend solution. I didn't hear from u again after the recommendation.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by CheeryChy(f): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hello Ehonda, please is it possible for me to get a weaving machine that I can use for both baby locking and inner serger weaving? I mean a machine that weaves tighter than normal serger for inner weaving so that I can also use it for outer babylocking as well. Also at what price? Thanks
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
The industrial overlocking machine can handle that but u ll have to get extra plate for the inner weaving. The industrial machine is available just chart me for further details
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
L
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by beatricenkechi: 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
pls ehonda how much is that electric sewing machine dat has light I saw on this page,pls is urgent
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 8:02pm On May 25, 2016
Chart me on whatsapp 08189956612 for any sewing machine you need to start your biz as a fashionprenuer.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2016
Happy new month to all fashionprenuers. This month will mark the beginning of greatness and success in all your endeavours.
Have a wonderful week ahead.

Ehonda Mechatronics
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2016
Happy new month to all fashionprenuers. This month will mark the beginning of greatness and success in all your endeavours.
Ramadan Kareem
Have a wonderful week ahead.

Ehonda Mechatronics
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by zubebs(f): 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Mr. ehonda please i really really do need your help. i bought this butterfly 8190 a few weeks ago but am having some issues with the needle. first of all it only makes use of needle with a flat side and in this area that the butterfly needle which breaks easily, this is really affecting my work. second it came with a size 14 needle (organ) and whenever i try using a bigger one (16 or 18) the thread breaks and i cant sew thick materials with this size 14 needle as the needle either break or the thread cut. please i do not know what to do as i have some really important clothes to sew urgently.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos / Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong / Kayamata Waist Bead,kayamata Soap,Call +23407015768130 Watsapp 09090845006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.