Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. (68425 Views)

New Fantastic Hand-held Sewing Machine Available In Nigeria / A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER / Industrial Sewing Machine Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by Aphrygian(m): 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
Pls oga ehonda am a beginer and i need a simple machine that i can use to sow with a low budget i want you to enlighten me.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by stunning4real: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
ehonda:

Ok, i can see that your machine stich adjuster is not properly set to the max. Try loose the nut beside that adjuster and press the adjuster lever down then try the stich.
Call 08189956612
hello! Pls I am a beginner in the business. Pls I need a good sewing machine
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
zubebs:
Mr. ehonda please i really really do need your help. i bought this butterfly 8190 a few weeks ago but am having some issues with the needle. first of all it only makes use of needle with a flat side and in this area that the butterfly needle which breaks easily, this is really affecting my work. second it came with a size 14 needle (organ) and whenever i try using a bigger one (16 or 18) the thread breaks and i cant sew thick materials with this size 14 needle as the needle either break or the thread cut. please i do not know what to do as i have some really important clothes to sew urgently.

Hi, i think we have resolve the issue about your consistent cutting of thread while sewing thick materials via watsapp. It was due to dynamic friction that exist between the needle and the material.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
Aphrygian:
Pls oga ehonda am a beginer and i need a simple machine that i can use to sow with a low budget i want you to enlighten me.

I m glad to enlighten you as you are about to join the fashionprenuer. Let me analyse what u need.
1. The sewing machine should be electrical and manual convertible because of the power failure issue.
2. The machine should be multistich.
3. The machine will have other foots like zipper and others.
4. To buy and further details 08189956612 watsapp. We do delivery within Lagos.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by Aphrygian(m): 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
ehonda:

I m glad to enlighten you as you are about to join the fashionprenuer. Let me analyse what u need.
1. The sewing machine should be electrical and manual convertible because of the power failure issue.
2. The machine should be multistich.
3. The machine will have other foots like zipper and others.
4. To buy and further details 08189956612 watsapp. We do delivery within Lagos.
but am presently not in lagos sir, can u recommend one for me sir and i have a low budget.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by saranice: 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
Gentle.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dear Fashionprenuer,

We at ehonda understand local content policy as we appreciate you. We all know that the exchange rate is pushing naira toward cool inflation and devaluation.
The economy maths state that if importation > exportation. The naira value decrease. We can produce nice wears and designs better than the imported ones. I believe we have potential. Let explore to save naira from inflation and devaluation.

1 Like

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by dtphilosopher: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
This is mini eletric sewing machine for sale. pls contact me on 08029719850 if you are interested.

1 Share

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2016
Dear prospective fashionprenuer,
We have a recommended sewing machine that will give u value for your money. Irrespective if u have PHCN issue it ll still run and even when u become expert and start active production.

Call now 08189956612.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Machine are sellected based on desire task and if you intend to buy because it has over 50 pattern you might end up not using up to 10 and This machine is specifically for prospective fashionprenuer. it is easy-to-use with button hole function and other pattern to like zigzag and led light for night vision for easy needle passage.
We also train how to use it effectively.

2 Shares

Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by kaylahseeker: 6:04am On Oct 02, 2016
I want to buy computerized desktop sewing machine. Do you sell them?.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 9:11am On Oct 18, 2016
kaylahseeker:
I want to buy computerized desktop sewing machine. Do you sell them?.

We have butterfly JH8190 and other industrial machines you can call on 08189956612
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by timbros(m): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2016
ehonda:

We have butterfly JH8190 and other industrial machines you can call on 08189956612

Hello,

Please which Brother sewing machine will you recommend for a beginner? Need one asap. And what is your Whatsapp number?
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by timbros(m): 11:33am On Oct 21, 2016
Sissie:

It's actually reasonable at the price I bought it, it goes for 40-45k

Please how is this Butterfly machine doing? Is it still working well? I see from your post that you bought it in 2013. Butterfly jh8390.

Plus which Brother/Butterfly machines do you recommend for a beginner?
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
timbros:

Please how is this Butterfly machine doing? Is it still working well? I see from your post that you bought it in 2013. Butterfly jh8390.

Plus which Brother/Butterfly machines do you recommend for a beginner?

we have butterfly jh8190 its very good for beginner. if u have almost constant power supply. it can also work on inverter because it takes minimum power.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
ehonda:

we have butterfly jh8190 its very good for beginner. if u have almost constant power supply. it can also work on inverter because it takes minimum power.

you can chart me up n watsapp 08189956612. I will train you how to use all its application.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by timbros(m): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
ehonda:

How much is it? Pictures?
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
timbros:

How much is it? Pictures?

kindly find the picture above this comment. lets char on whatsapp for further details
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by BrownBelle: 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hi ehonda,
I have a domestic multipurpose/zig zag machine, I use it with a pedal. The problem is when I turn the knob and pedal the machine, the machine needle does not pick thread from the bobbin, it is stiff. It is as if the machine head and the pedal are working in opposite directions. I have had someone service it but the problem persists. What do I do please?
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by Gazzy88(m): 7:17am On Dec 17, 2016
Are you a fashion designer looking for professional tailors to employ across Nigeria? Then stress no more as Gazzy Consults recruits best tailors that understand fashion very well. Over a decade in fashion business with vast experience. Call or whatsapp 08144088142. Thanks
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
BrownBelle:
Hi ehonda,
I have a domestic multipurpose/zig zag machine, I use it with a pedal. The problem is when I turn the knob and pedal the machine, the machine needle does not pick thread from the bobbin, it is stiff. It is as if the machine head and the pedal are working in opposite directions. I have had someone service it but the problem persists. What do I do please?

We receive your chart via watsapp and i suppose the issue had been resolve with our remote troubleshooting. However, if you require training on any sewing machine industrial/domestic/monogram etc. we provide a professional training and maintenance procedure for sewing machine. watsapp 08189956612
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by mysticgal(f): 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
I would like to know the cost of a butterfly machine foot control pedal. thank you
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
@ mysticgal, there are 3 types of manual pedal kindly chart on watsapp for clarification 08189956612. Thanks
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 11:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy[/color][img][/img] new year to all fashionprenual.
2016 has been a wonderful year with lots of transformation in the fashion industry and you will agree with me that fashion is at its peak and I believe the sky is too low to be our limit.
2017 will be our year of extraordinary success with lots of innovation and transformation in the fashion industry.
We are using this medium to thank you all for your time and we are working hard to serve you better on the IoT platforms.
Happy new year once again to our valued client and prospective client have a fulfill and prosperous 2017.

Best regard
[color=#006600]

Ehonda
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by ehonda(m): 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
Happy new month our exteem client. We apprecite you and we pray that God will protect, provide and prosper you this 2017 far beyond your imagination.

We have now partner with brother sewing machines. You can get all products
Watsapp 08189956612
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 08, 2017
hi ehonda

I'm a beginner in tailoring and I need a machine that can work perfectly with and without electricity.

Thanks.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by labbabe: 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
Pls help me.. my industrial machine is not starting what do i do ppls
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by Edithspecials: 10:06am On Feb 11, 2017
ehonda:
Happy new month our exteem client. We apprecite you and we pray that God will protect, provide and prosper you this 2017 far beyond your imagination.

We have now partner with brother sewing machines. You can get all products
Watsapp 08189956612

Good day sir, please my black head machine needle does not move.
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by BabyGirl114: 9:23am On Feb 12, 2017
Are you a fashion designer, do you wish to understand what pattern making in designing is all about, do you stay in Ibadan and not too far away from UI, then pm me,I will teach you for a token fee,pm me
Re: Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. by irynterri(f): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
ehonda:
Machine are sellected based on desire task and if you intend to buy because it has over 50 pattern you might end up not using up to 10 and This machine is specifically for prospective fashionprenuer. it is easy-to-use with button hole function and other pattern to like zigzag and led light for night vision for easy needle passage.
We also train how to use it effectively.
can it work without electricity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos / Kayamata Waist Bead,kayamata Soap,Call +23407015768130 Watsapp 09090845006 / Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.