Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,363 members, 7,957,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? (1948 Views)

Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? / Is Fashola Over Celebrated? Or He Is On Vacation / Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by Gbawes: 4:10am On Jul 19, 2013
Fashola has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he's more retarded than his retarded uncle Tinubu. Why would a SAN take a case as useless as the NGF case to court. Fashola by going ahead with the case proved he bought his SAN. I think he should be impeached.
Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by greatgod2012(f): 4:36am On Jul 19, 2013
Gbawes: Fashola has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he's more retar.ded than his retar.ded uncle Tinubu. Why would a SAN take a case as useless as the Ngf case to court. Fashola by going ahead with the case prooved he bought his SAN. I think he should be impeached.

@op, are you ready for this
Dont start what you cannot finish o and dont let "Eko ile" see this o.

Dont say i didnt tell you grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by Gbawes: 5:05am On Jul 19, 2013
Let Eko ile come and earn his money as Fashola's spokesman.

7 Likes

Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by dayokanu(m): 5:07am On Jul 19, 2013
troll no one is taking you serious, Go play in the sand with your fellow morrons

8 Likes

Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by Brimmie(m): 5:36am On Jul 19, 2013
Troll!!
Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by Gbawes: 5:51am On Jul 19, 2013
Call me what you want but don't call Fashola a SAN. He does not deserve the title since he's a novice on jurisprudence.

5 Likes

Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by ba7man(m): 6:11am On Jul 19, 2013
Some of the achievements of Gov Fashola the "Reeetaedeen".

Pls, post more works from Fashola the "Reeetarded" one so we can know how slow he is.

1 Like

Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by omenka(m): 6:20am On Jul 19, 2013
Dont you guys jst feel sory 4 dis dude? 4.30am he's alrdy up opening malicious threads!

When Fash is having a good sleep, seein visions of how to construct the nxt suspension bridge, haters are busy nursing their high bp problems and think takin to their keyboards wld remedy anythin.

My candid advice is that you go see a very good cardiologist.

4 Likes

Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by fockusexkills: 6:25am On Jul 19, 2013
Gbawes: Fashola has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he's more retar.ded than his retar.ded uncle Tinubu. Why would a SAN take a case as useless as the Ngf case to court. Fashola by going ahead with the case prooved he bought his SAN. I think he should be impeached.

I guess Fashola was hunting you in your sleep overnight. At this time when you ought to be in bed, you just woke up with your brain upside down or what? Abi won sepe fun e ni?

3 Likes

Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by kehinde1588(m): 6:26am On Jul 19, 2013
hw does this make BRF a retardinho We know u ar anti-BRF and u ar jealous of his acheivements.ur post is already dead on arrival.this shows hw jobless u ar 4 creating a thread like dis.tell that reta.rded GEJ to find a job b4 coming to critisice uneccessaryly

2 Likes

Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by saintneo(m): 6:29am On Jul 19, 2013
Bleep.u.sexkills:

I guess Fashola was hunting you in your sleep overnight. At this time when you ought to be in bed, you just woke up with your brain upside down or what? Abi won sepe fun e ni?
just like your username

2 Likes

Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by premlove(m): 6:58am On Jul 19, 2013
when the gods wants to strike a man them first of all make him mad, i can feel ur pain

2 Likes

Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by kunlekunle: 7:05am On Jul 19, 2013

Ojukwu said a wise man would costantly review the situation before making his opinion.

1 Like

Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by raytony: 7:20am On Jul 19, 2013
There is only one retardeen. GEJ. There can never be another.

2 Likes

Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by Gbawes: 7:20am On Jul 19, 2013
Non of the trolls above could give the reason why a SAN would take a case to court only to beg to withdraw said case. Who is retar.ded now?
Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by mgbeketoto: 7:28am On Jul 19, 2013
Na today. . .?
Messiah of Lagos State. . . DECODED!
Mu he he he he he he
Impeached ke? At the 100th hour? grin
To what purpose?

Please, let him sit there and finish his RUBBISH. . . not worth the troubles!

THE SEARCH FOR THE 'LAGOS MESSIAH' continues!

MU CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE

JESUS DON QUENCH AGAIN O! Smart prophet MOHAMMED never was sacrificed USELESSLY by his father ALLAH! grin
Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by anonimi: 7:46am On Jul 19, 2013
raytony: There is only one retardeen. GEJ. There can never be another.

Most of us in Nigeria are retardeens, including RESIDENTS of Lagos.
Tinubu & Fashola who have been in office together for over 14 years since 1999 and spent some N=7 trillion (7,000,000,000,000) along with their 57 LGAs and LCDAs yet they cannot provide BASIC, simple things like:

* potable water
* flood free roads.
* well maintaned feeder roads
* benches & desks to avoid school children sitting on the floor in dilapidated building.
* etc, etc.

Meanwhile, we say Fashola is EXCELLENT and should be PROMOTED to president or vice president!!!
Chief Obafemi Awolowo did what can only be considered MIRACULOUS works with no oil money spreading unprecedent, meaningful development and education all over the old Western region that included most of present day Lagos state.

Are we not MUGUs, really

6 Likes

Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 19, 2013
Gbawes: Non of the trolls above could give the reason why a SAN would take a case to court only to beg to withdraw said case. Who is retarded now?
Because Fashola is a Gentleman man to the core. That's how men with integrity should behave unlike your retarded president who stooped himself low to fight with a Governor because of his presidential ambition.Your president is also a weakling for using his over bloated wife to cause mayhem in Rivers State . Bunch of sicktards!!

3 Likes

Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by badassnigga(m): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2013
yeah there's another retardeen and that person is U, @OP lipsrsealed
Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by Billionaires: 8:01am On Jul 19, 2013
Fashola might be a SAN, but doesnt mean he really understood the NGF by-laws. Now that he has taken time off overbloating contracts and sanitation to read the by-laws, it has dawned on him that he is making a f00l of his SAN decoration.

It is difficult for someone to build suspension bridge at the cost of 29 billion and still remember to read NGF by-laws that states that "Forum Chairman will be chosen by 'consensus' of all parties involved". The Fashola I respected in the first term turned from a technocrat and academic kind of guy to a tribal, 'no-place-for-the-poor', regional political Hitler challenging the Federal Government that gives him 30 billion Naira every 4 weeks.

Sometimes I feel if Fashola think we are not aware where the 30 billion goes every 4 weeks and the extra 40 billion generated from IGR? Its not enough for Amaechi to help them ferry cash in private jet through his conduit, Jerry Rawlings of Ghana and become a rallying point to insult a President who was voted in by majority of Nigerians. By insulting the President, they, by extension insult the decision of majority of Nigerians and Nigerians I discuss with are very upset about these. We are waiting for 2015 to expose their money laundering routes and surrogates. The whistle blowers are on stand by.

I have no friends, but billionaires.

5 Likes

Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by Emperor007: 8:02am On Jul 19, 2013
anonimi:

Tinubu & Fashola who have been in office together for over 14 years since 1999 and spent some N=7 trillion (7,000,000,000,000) along with their 57 LGAs and LCDAs yet they cannot provide BASIC, simple things like:

* potable water
* flood free roads.
* benches & desks to avoid school children sitting on the floor in dilapidated building.
* etc, etc.

Meanwhile, we say Fashola is EXCELLENT and should be PROMOTED to president or vice president!!!
Chief Obafemi Awolowo did what can only be considered MIRACULOUS works with no oil money spreading unprecedent, meaningful development and education all over the old Western region that included most of present day Lagos state.

Are we not MUGUs, really

^^^

Point of correction, we didn't say that he should be promoted to president. Is just few that doesn't understand the primary functions of a state government.

I personally think he's not doing anything to reduce the suffering of the poor in Lagos, some other people are in this school of thought too.

Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 19, 2013
Billionaires: Fashola might be a SAN, but doesnt mean he really understood the NGF by-laws. Now that he has taken time off overbloating contracts and sanitation to read the by-laws, it has dawned on him that he is making a f00l of his SAN decoration.

It is difficult for someone to build suspension bridge at the cost of 29 billion and still remember to read NGF by-laws that states that "Forum Chairman will be chosen by 'consensus' of all parties involved". The Fashola I respected in the first term turned from a technocrat and academic kind of guy to a tribal, 'no-place-for-the-poor', regional political Hitler challenging the Federal Government that gives him 30 billion Naira every 4 weeks.

Sometimes I feel if Fashola think we are not aware where the 30 billion goes every 4 weeks and the extra 40 billion generated from IGR? Its not enough for Amaechi to help them ferry cash in private jet through his conduit, Jerry Rawlings of Ghana and become a rallying point to insult a President who was voted in by majority of Nigerians. By insulting the President, they, by extension insult the decision of majority of Nigerians and Nigerians I discuss with are very upset about these. We are waiting for 2015 to expose their money laundering routes and surrogates. The whistle blowers are on stand by.

I have no friends, but billionaires.
It's not difficult to identify a retardeen, they all think alike. cry

1 Like

Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 19, 2013
Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by Billionaires: 8:15am On Jul 19, 2013
berem: It's not difficult to identify a retardeen, they all think alike. cry
You are a lady, do not attempt to insult me. I like to a treat lady 'not as mere domestic appendage' as the cult founder, Wole, will call you, but with love and kisses. What do you say about this weekend, you and I, together.

1 Like

Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by justsayemma(m): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2013
If ur post is true,then y r people rushing down 2 Lagos 2 actualize their dreams,y do enginners,bankers,marketers,entertainers,always want 2 find their way down here?y is it that Lagos has the highest number of foreigners? If u r 2 b given a plot of land in anywhere of ur choice in Lagos or 10 plots in ur state,which wil u prefer? Don't fool urslf,Lagos stil remain d best state in Naija.@ Op u r imbecility certified
Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by anonimi: 8:48am On Jul 19, 2013
Emperor_007:

^^^
Point of correction, we didn't say that he should be promoted to president. Is just few that doesn't understand the primary functions of a state government.

I personally think he's not doing anything to reduce the suffering of the poor in Lagos, some other people are in this school of thought too.

You can click on the link below to see how many threads and posts on NL alone asking Fashola to be president.

http://www.google.com.ng/search?q=site%3Anairaland.com+++fashola+for+president

So you ask on what basis, right
Is it on the basis of his mediocre (average) performance that caters only for less than 10% of Lagos residents. Meanwhile everyone contributes to the 60% IGR of the annual budget and forms part of the population that is the basis of his monthly almajiri collection in Abuja of the federal allocation, which flows from Niger Delta oil.

2 Likes

Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 19, 2013
Billionaires: You are a lady, do not attempt to insult me. I like to a treat lady 'not as mere domestic appendage' as the cult founder, Wole, will call you, but with love and kisses. What do you say about this weekend, you and I, together.
mtsheeew!

1 Like

Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by kunlekunle: 9:30am On Jul 19, 2013
Billionaires: You are a lady, do not attempt to insult me. I like to a treat lady 'not as mere domestic appendage' as the cult founder, Wole, will call you, but with love and kisses. What do you say about this weekend, you and I, together.

bloody sisi boy u r.
when a lady threads in a mans world, treat her like a man.
Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by takedat(m): 9:31am On Jul 19, 2013
Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by Pataki: 9:32am On Jul 19, 2013
So you can infect her with your dindiriness?

Misery surely loves companionship.

1 Like

Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by takedat(m): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2013
anonimi:

* potable water
* flood free roads.
* etc, etc.

Are we not MUGUs, really

Bros, so how much PDP don spend for 14 years at the federal center?
Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 19, 2013
Pataki:
So you can infect her with your dindiriness?

Misery surely loves companionship.
cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Robbed In Abuja / Massive Looting Going On Under Jonathan- NEW PDP / I’ll Fight Corruption More In 2014 – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.