Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,447 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? (1947 Views)

Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? / Is Fashola Over Celebrated? Or He Is On Vacation / Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by Delafruita(m): 9:52am On Jul 19, 2013
Billionaires: Fashola might be a SAN, but doesnt mean he really understood the NGF by-laws. Now that he has taken time off overbloating contracts and sanitation to read the by-laws, it has dawned on him that he is making a f00l of his SAN decoration.

It is difficult for someone to build suspension bridge at the cost of 29 billion and still remember to read NGF by-laws that states that "Forum Chairman will be chosen by 'consensus' of all parties involved". The Fashola I respected in the first term turned from a technocrat and academic kind of guy to a tribal, 'no-place-for-the-poor', regional political Hitler challenging the Federal Government that gives him 30 billion Naira every 4 weeks.

Sometimes I feel if Fashola think we are not aware where the 30 billion goes every 4 weeks and the extra 40 billion generated from IGR? Its not enough for Amaechi to help them ferry cash in private jet through his conduit, Jerry Rawlings of Ghana and become a rallying point to insult a President who was voted in by majority of Nigerians. By insulting the President, they, by extension insult the decision of majority of Nigerians and Nigerians I discuss with are very upset about these. We are waiting for 2015 to expose their money laundering routes and surrogates. The whistle blowers are on stand by.

I have no friends, but billionaires.
i had no plans to comment on this thread because the poster seemed to be to have just woken on the wrong side of the bed but then i saw the bolded and i was forced to comment.not for purpose of argument but to nip that falsehood in the bud.lagos state receives between 7-8billion naira as monthly allocation from the federal purse.the states that receive the highest are the niger delta states like akwa-ibom,delta and rivers which receives between 13-14billion,bayelsa which receives around 11-12billion and the others.even in april-may when there was more funds available from the excess crude account,while akwa-ibom received 60billion for april-may,lagos received 30billion.there is currently a bill before the national assembly which is sponsored by senator remi tinubu which seeks to grant lagos special status along with the niger-delta states.

please lets try to get accurate information before posting on a forum like this.most of lagos funds is from IGR and not from the federal government
Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by Mogidi: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
Delafruita:
.there is currently a bill before the national assembly which is sponsored by senator remi tinubu which seeks to grant lagos special status along with the niger-delta states.

OVER OUR DEAD BODIES,WE WILL NO LONGER GIVE LAGOS ANY MONEY.
LET THEM GENERATE THEIR INCOME THEMSELVES. BUNCH OF PARASITES.

ANOTHER TINUBU EYING OUR "OYEL" MONEY
Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by Gbawes: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2013
anonimi:

Most of us in Nigeria are retardeens, including RESIDENTS of Lagos.
Tinubu & Fashola who have been in office together for over 14 years since 1999 and spent some N=7 trillion (7,000,000,000,000) along with their 57 LGAs and LCDAs yet they cannot provide BASIC, simple things like:

* potable water
* flood free roads.
* well maintaned feeder roads
* benches & desks to avoid school children sitting on the floor in dilapidated building.
* etc, etc.

Meanwhile, we say Fashola is EXCELLENT and should be PROMOTED to president or vice president!!!
Chief Obafemi Awolowo did what can only be considered MIRACULOUS works with no oil money spreading unprecedent, meaningful development and education all over the old Western region that included most of present day Lagos state.

Are we not MUGUs, really

Good quality analysis

Billionaires: Fashola might be a SAN, but doesnt mean he really understood the NGF by-laws. Now that he has taken time off overbloating contracts and sanitation to read the by-laws, it has dawned on him that he is making a f00l of his SAN decoration.

It is difficult for someone to build suspension bridge at the cost of 29 billion and still remember to read NGF by-laws that states that "Forum Chairman will be chosen by 'consensus' of all parties involved". The Fashola I respected in the first term turned from a technocrat and academic kind of guy to a tribal, 'no-place-for-the-poor', regional political Hitler challenging the Federal Government that gives him 30 billion Naira every 4 weeks.

Sometimes I feel if Fashola think we are not aware where the 30 billion goes every 4 weeks and the extra 40 billion generated from IGR? Its not enough for Amaechi to help them ferry cash in private jet through his conduit, Jerry Rawlings of Ghana and become a rallying point to insult a President who was voted in by majority of Nigerians. By insulting the President, they, by extension insult the decision of majority of Nigerians and Nigerians I discuss with are very upset about these. We are waiting for 2015 to expose their money laundering routes and surrogates. The whistle blowers are on stand by.

Another measured response from the billion man himself
Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by TechRev: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2013

Splendid!
Re: Is Fashola The New "Retardeen"? by BrosPeter: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
I think it was a wrong move to sue when Fashola was not directly affected by NGF chairrmanship.Being a SAN he should know so I therefore think he wins the "retardeen of the year award". Runners up and in second position is corruption personified Mr Tinubu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’ll Fight Corruption More In 2014 – Jonathan / The Trouble With The Nigerian Health Sector / 2015: Tambuwal In Secret Meetings With Northern Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.