Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? (10297 Views)

A Current Governor Sat On The Floor Why Talking To Atiku / FRESH! PDP Drags Current Governor To Court -naijafire.com / Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 19, 2013
We will vote Amaechi again in Ekiti for second term, come what may.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by cleobunny(f): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2013
ABIA STATE is a nightmare.... The only vote he can ever get from me in his political ambition, is a Vote of Confidence to prison

1 Like

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Holluwertoby(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2013
My gov at Ondo State is already in his 2nd tenure,although we didn't elect him,he used all dubious ways he cud use 2 get there,if u ask me a billion times,i will never ever make that irrepairable mistake.i'll never appoint him again.dats the impossibility of the highest order.TAKE IT.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by funshint(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2013
Ajimobi(Oyo state) alrdy has my vote...no shaking!!!
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by VenOmswiftTM(m): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2013
Apart from the Abia state where the Governor has some issues, i think the eastern governors ain't doing bad. My take is, so far Gov. Rochas okorocha is willinq, i qon' vote him. Ain't here to hype, buh if you've been to OWERRI recently, then you'll aqree with me.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by unikdamzel(f): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2013
Had_one:
MY GUYZ, NO GOVT GIVES DAILY FOOD TO ITS ORDINARY CITEZEN. THE VERY INFRASTRUCTURE WHICH YOU SEEMS NOT TO APPRECIATE IS THE MAIN POINT. YOU POEPLE HAVE THE SAME CASE WITH YOUR TWIN SISTER (KATSINA STATE). THE KATSINA GOVERNOR IS WONDERFULLY PERFORMING BUT MANY PEOPLE DONT APPRECIATE IT.
Yes infrastructural development is important but is it animals that wil make use of them when the noise maker cant even pay workers their salaries as at when due? No one is saying he should go around distributing food free, he shuld just pay people deir damn salaries n create job opportunities. Pls if u're nt living in the state u wont knw hw well the governor is performing. Nt everything u see or read is true n Yes more than 80% of Akwa-ibomites living in Akwa ibom are nt happy wit him!

1 Like

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by VenOmswiftTM(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2013
fados4sure:
Shut up your mouth.
Upon the corruption in the nation?
That means you want this country to be backward so that small small country will be making jest of us? BIG FOOL!
Fool.
Ain't got your time.

1 Like

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by MORNDEW(m): 11:04am On Jul 19, 2013
Amaechi 4 sure so courageos nd hardworkin jonathan thinks he can do d same tin he did to silva in bayelsa to him he has nt started he is bound to fail. Apc pls giv Fashola chance to transform dis nation in 2015.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by joyblinks(f): 11:04am On Jul 19, 2013
I will vote for my Gov over and over agin. Up Chigbuike Rotimi Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by markus007(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2013
Voting Senator Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo state all over again in 2015. Ise rere must tesiwaju. Ajumose gbogbo wa ni o.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by mikeywise(m): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2013
Yes i will vote for T.A Orji
vote him straight to Kirikiri

1 Like

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by akinshivic(m): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2013
Asise Ipinle Oyo! Asise gbogbo wa ni !
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 19, 2013
Idris wada of kogi state,dat guy has failure written all over him,just like his inlaw b4 him and all other pdp governors who have ruled from the creation of d state..they are all failure looking looting b.a.stards!!
turning our jobless youths to political thugs,suppressing all economic development in the state,rigging elections etc.
as it is the future is not even looking bright for my beloved state bkos pdp is in control of every nook and cranny in d state.
i just hope and pray something and someone better comes out in d next election

1 Like

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by bluz: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2013
adamawa God forbid bad thing calld NYAKO
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by gibson81(m): 11:35am On Jul 19, 2013
victorD3: Gov Godswill Akpabio is already in his 2nd term but trust me 90% of people living in Akwa-Ibom state (not people outside AKS that believes all that paid press has to say) cant just wait for his tenure to finish. If he is given another chance (3rd term) it means people will be dying of hunger while treking on a massive and beautify roads.

I thought they said that man is performing? shocked[
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Moneylender: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2013
victorD3: Gov Godswill Akpabio is already in his 2nd term but trust me 90% of people living in Akwa-Ibom state (not people outside AKS that believes all that paid press has to say) cant just wait for his tenure to finish. If he is given another chance (3rd term) it means people will be dying of hunger while treking on a massive and beautify roads.

Talk of a lazy man. Think of what to do and help yourself. Governors dont share food on the streets. If his predecessors had done what he is doing now , he would have focused on other sectors.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Melancholy(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2013
Definately IBIKUNLE AMOSUN our GOVERNOR IN OGUN STATE IS GOING FOR SECOND TERM.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by gendebs(m): 11:42am On Jul 19, 2013
Rawshal: der is virtually notin 1 can do to satisfy big fool lyk u

i have learnt to stop exchanging words with people via internet
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Kingspin(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2013
fados4sure:
Shut up your mouth.
That means you want this country to be backward so that small small country will be making jest of us? BIG FOOL!
What do u know about Nigeria as a country?
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by tsomething: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2013
fados4sure:
Shut up your mouth.

Talk your own and stop cursing .
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by hahket: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2013
T.A orji is a very good example of corupt government
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Henrypraise: 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
Can't blive only 2comments from Deltans d big hrt. Av u noticed dat governors hu av gud media coverage ar d worst governors?

Anyway Udu Udu Uduaghan is gona be d last man I will vote for in any election. Onanefe Ibori remains Delta best governor, I will vote for anybody except Uduaghan in any election.

1 Like

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by prodam(m): 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
I am loyal to the agenda of the party.
I am willing to support any candidate it brings forth because credibility and competence especially is ensured. It has been like that for the past few years and will continue to be.
Countless projects have been executed and the city has been accorded due encomium both within the country and beyond.
It is no other state but Lagos state, Eko-Ile.
It doesn't matter if am not yoruba or of benin region, I may be from gboko or portiscum.I am a lagosian.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by duality(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
Huumm!! Tunde Fash Must Go! since he joined politics in 2011 and stopped being a technocrat, he has put us in excruciating pain. his administration has reached its lowest ebb. rather than listening to the cry of the masses, he is busy gallivanting the whole country. NEVER again! will we re elect a governor for a second term.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by safejourney: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
2nd term straight for Ogbeni, unoppose.

Ogeni Raufu Adesoji Aregbesola, ma ba ise re lo. Ise re dumowa pupo. Oya maba ise re lo.

Go to Oshogbo, from there branch at Ilesa, turn there to Ibokun from Ibokun come to Ipetu Ijesa from Ipetu Ijesa go to Ila Orangun come down to Gbongan junction etc..... You can see pure democracy through Aregbesola.

Osun adara o, Ipinle Opon Imo.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by nies4u(m): 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
my governor has already had his second term, but i appreciate his ability to de people of Akwa Ibom
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by dridowu: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
Can't say if my gov is performing (Ogun, Amosun) cos its has been long i visited my state, but 4 lasgidi dat i base, Fashola tenure as finished so no way of voting him again as Gov
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by liftedme(m): 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
In my State, Abia State, there is no Governor, I will actually look for a good candidate to vote for.......we deserve a good leader in Abia and that, we never had!
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
unikdamzel: .
Yes infrastructural development is important but is it animals that wil make use of them when the noise maker cant even pay workers their salaries as at when due? No one is saying he should go around distributing food free, he shuld just pay people deir damn salaries n create job opportunities. Pls if u're nt living in the state u wont knw hw well the governor is performing. Nt everything u see or read is true n Yes more than 80% of Akwa-ibomites living in Akwa ibom are nt happy wit him!

[b]Well, if the problem is that he is not paying salaries, then thats bad..

Job opportuinities are not created by government opening up more businesses and offices which only increases the states recurrent expenditure leaving little for infrastructural development, but by creating an enebling environment where business can thrive.

Akwa Ibom State government has invested in good quality roads: This opens up the entire state to ease of movement of goods and services.

Schools/Education: This is for the future.,

Electricity: To help small and medium scale businesses.

Security: To create an enabling environment for investors to come in.

Instead of waiting on government to create jobs and pay you people salaries, why not tap into the development going on in your state. I was at the Ibom resort in Uyo the whole of last week and spent over 350,000 naira. That resort is generating income for the state. If He can give Uyo 24hrs light, many industries would leave Aba and Rivers State and enter Uyo.

I am really shocked to hear that you people are unhappy with Apkabio.. But you people were happy under Obong Victor Attah, whose government did absolutely nothing worthy of note in Akwa Ibom state for 8 years.. [/b]

1 Like

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by prettysom(f): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
kissmy crazy,, confused & frustrated governor.... T. A orji,, is already on his 2nd term. Paraventure dere's 3rd tenure i will neva re-elect him.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by ceeceeco: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
Even if it is @ gun pøint, i'll neva eva, eva in my dear life vøte 4 theødøre ahamefula ørji. Dat man is just full øf shit, he has nø ambitiøn. Infact ørji is a curse 2 Abia state. He's the wørst Gøvernør Abia state have eva prøduced. He's just a big shame 2 Abia peøple. He's døne nøthing, absølutely nøthing 4 Abia state. The ønly thing he can bøast øf is just a TIMBER MARKET, wat a useless øld cargø..I weep 4 Abia state.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
Gov. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi.. If they say to change the rules to 3 tenures, I might agree just to keep him in government house for another tenure.. Best Governor in Rivers State since Chief Alfred Diete Spiff ruled Rivers State at age 25. His name would forever be remembered by me and many truely progressive Rivers men with a smile on our faces..

Gov. Peter Obi.. Instead of this me to vote for this guy for another tenure, make all my fingers wey I go use thumbprint cut commot.. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Has The South West Made A Wrong Move? / No Plan To Remove Subsidy Now - Federal Government Insists / Niger State Civil Servants Commence On Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.