Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? (10301 Views)

A Current Governor Sat On The Floor Why Talking To Atiku / FRESH! PDP Drags Current Governor To Court -naijafire.com / Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by canalily(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2013
AG.gal:
I don't know. I just lyk umblerra,so anywhere i see it i'll thumbprint
Nwanyi nma are you from Anambara? Y u com change oyibo umbrella to umblerra? If them catch u eeh! Humm, i know no, no dey a m oh! !
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by chaloner(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2013
Can't wait for peter obi to take over Lagos , fashola is not doing anytin
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Sijo01(f): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2013
Would have if there was a 'third tenure'
Oshio baba.

1 Like

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2013
Sullivan Iheanacho Chime

carry go
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by joshuaidibia(m): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2013
This is Amaechi's last tenure. But lets assume it's his 1st. I will re-ellect him. But it depends. if it was before his dating with the nothern govs,then i would vote 4 him. Becos he rilly did a nice job in rivers state. But since he startd dis mingling wt nothern govs,things have not been easy 4 him. That was wer he went wrong. Trying to play pdp 4a fool. So,i guess if he was still in his 1st tenure as of now,then i will not vote 4 him. I wil just find 1 small unkown party and vote for.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by bright007(f): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2013
From Edo state,though Oshiomole has tried and he is also in his second tenure,i desire more changes in edo state than what i am seeing now.Hence if oshio was to come back,i wont vote him
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2013
Tlake: Lagos state.any flag bearer of ACN christian or muslim or babalawo I vote 4 him

Me too, even if hez an athiest lyk the president of Uruguay who's the best president in the world.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Danhumprey: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2013
berem: Rochas Okorocha deserves a second term! He deserves a re election over and over again. Owelle ndi imo,chiri gaba,ndi imo kwu gi na azu! cool
So,Berem is an Igbo gal? Good to know.

1 Like

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Evestar200(f): 10:01am On Jul 19, 2013
Noooooooooooooooooo,,,,,neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr @Emmanuel Ewetan Uduagha must go
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2013
Nope. Obi gatts to go !
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Godson201333(m): 10:02am On Jul 19, 2013
bbpreye.:
I WILL VOTE PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE PREYE JONATHAN, GCFR, Ph.d, B.sc

FOR 2ND AND THIRD TERM!

NoStories...

That is why you are still suffering ..Mumu like you..Jonathan Ko Badluck Ni..

1 Like

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 19, 2013
Jerry Brown has to go embarassed
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by macb(m): 10:04am On Jul 19, 2013
My humble, gentle, determined, no noise making, human and infrastuctural transformer is serving his second term already. "Examplary leader. Senator Liyel Imoke. Silent transfomer.

1 Like

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Sunnycliff(m): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2013
I wish Rochas would listen and forget about the Presidency 2015, rule Imo for a second tenure so that I can vote for him
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by AGgal(f): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2013
canalily: Nwanyi nma are you from Anambara? Y u com change oyibo umbrella to umblerra? If them catch u eeh! Humm, i know no, no dey a m oh! !
Prease o! Its my mother tongue
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2013
Danhumprey: So,Berem is an Igbo gal? Good to know.
mba,aburo m onye igbo ,abu m onye ghana!
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by gendebs(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2013
i might vote for Fashola for road construction and making lagos a bit beautiful compare to what we know lagos for, bt his draconian law, less value for education, useless tree planting i wnt vote for him. My state of origin Ogun. Amosun, d guy is worst than a mistake. Dualising road that cannot be completed in the next 20year. Ogun state is more or less a civil servant state, instead of doing things worth doing. D mumu is dualizin road that i can count the numbers of cars plyin doz roads in a month.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by PosCaricature: 10:09am On Jul 19, 2013
With the wonderful performance of my state governor, Adams Aliu Oshiomhole, I am willing & ready to vote for him again & again if only he is eligible to seek re-election as a governor for more than two tenures. He has done wonderfully well in Edo state.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by geeez: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2013
Unfortunately BRF can't have another term but I will support him wherever he chooses to go next. Be it Senate or even the Presidency
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2013
Spits
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by sexymoma(f): 10:18am On Jul 19, 2013
chaloner: Can't wait for peter obi to take over Lagos , fashola is not doing anytin
You See Wetin Alomo Bitters do to you sad

1 Like

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by BabaTony: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2013
Akwa ibom

I will not for the ff reasons:

1. This is his 2nd tenure.

2. We have seen his very good and purposeful effort in infrastructure especially roads, airport, tropicana, e-library, stadium etc and to some extent education now we need someone else that leverage on this to develop other sectors bbecause I don't see him capable of doing that.

3. His cousin prince akpabio and other politicians are very very greedy. So we need a change in status quo. They loot like complete idiots.

4. Eket senatorial zone needs a shot at the governorship position.

5. No condition is permanent. CHANGE IS CONSTANT.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 19, 2013
Godson201333:

That is why you are still suffering ..Mumu like you..Jonathan Ko Badluck Ni..

When the time comes you will also vote for him..
or you vote BUHARI!
adamu like you....
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by canalily(m): 10:24am On Jul 19, 2013
AG.gal:
Prease o! Its my mother tongue
Nope Angel, pls take your father tongue wen you get home you can overuse your mother tongues! Lol!
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2013
fados4sure:
Shut up your mouth.
Upon the corruption in the nation?
That means you want this country to be backward so that small small country like U.S.A will be making jest of us? BIG FOOL!

what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Sike(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2013
LaiLai !!
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Rawshal(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2013
gendebs: i might vote for Fashola for road construction and making lagos a bit beautiful compare to what we know lagos for, bt his draconian law, less value for education, useless tree planting i wnt vote for him. My state of origin Ogun. Amosun, d guy is worst than a mistake. Dualising road that cannot be completed in the next 20year. Ogun state is more or less a civil servant state, instead of doing things worth doing. D mumu is dualizin road that i can count the numbers of cars plyin doz roads in a month.
der is virtually notin 1 can do to satisfy big fool lyk u

1 Like

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Erifenz: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2013
I will vote ohakim for 2nd term in fact for 3rd term
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Evestar200(f): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2013
buchibabe: Uduaghan.......hmmmmm. (Still thinkin)
that one is a BIG CAPITAL LETTER NO,,thank God he is in his 2nd tenure ,,cant wait 4 him to finish it and GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT of delta state
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by kaze4blues(m): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2013
I will still vote
Aregbesola for 2nd term
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by IZOSKY: 10:35am On Jul 19, 2013
Yes. I will vote for Rochas in Imo state. He has performed more than PDP governors.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by chaloner(m): 10:37am On Jul 19, 2013
sexymoma: You See Wetin Alomo Bitters do to you sad
hehheheehehe havnt taken any dis morning , jus waking up from inside my gal ......... Wat re dey saying sellf?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2009 Most Wanted Nigerian fraudsters By Interpol / Ben Bruce To Run For Governor In Bayelsa State / Sack Petroleum Minister Now, Protesters At NNPC Headquarters Tells Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.