Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,078 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? (10304 Views)

A Current Governor Sat On The Floor Why Talking To Atiku / FRESH! PDP Drags Current Governor To Court -naijafire.com / Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
stepone: Eko o Ni Ba je oooo

I will re-elect the current Party ACN/APC.
are u OK? If u read d quesdtn well its d goverbor n not party.....chai na so naija go take beta?
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Funkeogunjobi(f): 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
Kogi State, never.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Jilo83(m): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ajimobi ma ba 'se re lo, Abiola o ma ba 'se, Ise re ma n te wa lorun, Ajimobi ma ba 'se re lo. K'oyo le da! Ajumose gbogbo wa ni! Ajimobi of Oyo 4 2nd term! Gbogbo ibo.

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Jilo83(m): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
funshint: Ajimobi(Oyo state) alrdy has my vote...no shaking!!!
ori e wa mbe!
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Jilo83(m): 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
akinshivic: Asise Ipinle Oyo! Asise gbogbo wa ni !
awon ta n so tide
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by readonenaire(m): 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
What is governor? sad I live in kwara... The question is will you shoot your governor if given this?

1 Like

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
God forbid bad thing. Adamawa state GoV is a mess up
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by justsayemma(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
I'm not saying Akpabio shud provide food 4 me,m concerned abt others,he dosent pay salaries regularly,he is busy giving appointment 2 cultist in d state,n bleeping little gals,of whch I heard dat d wife has a hit squad dat eliminate dis gals,he is killing morals in d state,I pity d future of d state.if u c d way he n his cohorts n squandering money,while others r suffering.95 percent of his projects r roads,wat wil a poor man do with it, Dan 2 walk on it.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Zoola91(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
Vote Gov OBI? God 4bid...... Prayn PSALM 23
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Maidoki14(m): 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
What is d name of dat kd governor self
Mavrick2012: recide in kaduna.d gov n gej r birds of same colours, i.e no motn talk more of movmnt
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Zoola91(m): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
chaloner: Can't wait for peter obi to take over Lagos , fashola is not doing anytin

WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING?
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by olatayo1984(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
Case closed
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by olatayo1984(m): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
Case closed
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by olatayo1984(m): 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
Case closed
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Soludo11: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
OCHENDO GLOBAL is already through, not for all but for governorship. Sure, he is going for the next stage, the resting place for ex-governors.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ajimobi remains the best Governor OYO STATE has ever Produced.My votes and many of my colleagues goes to him.Ajumose gbogbo wa ni o..!
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by ypeace: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
olatayo1984:
IF you are close wt afair of osun,you wl not pray for aregbe to come back

pls tell us y this guy shudnt come back
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Thereishel: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
From Oyo state, I would not re-elect Ajimobi because he has no human face. He destroyed the economy of petty traders by pulling their shops down before he builds another shops. He also awarded scam contracts such as mokola flyover by inflating the contracts and many others. EFCC is waiting for him by 2015

1 Like

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by christ4mi(f): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2013
shalomtemmy: i cant jst wait for kano state governor to finish his tenure
You are not even from Kano, almighty wannabe. I am based in Kano, tho am from Oyo, the people loved the Governor.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by hassymo5(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
WE NO THE PLATEAU CANT WAIT FOR THE TENURE TO ELAPSE, BUT THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE ANGEL YOU DONT KNOW.........................

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by EejaNla01(m): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
Yes Govenor Amosun is gona earn my Vote for 2nd term.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ajimobi of Oyo State on point...2 years already like 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by blackbeau1(f): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
I'm from Akwa ibom and yes I would on one condition which I have no intention of saying online to avoid stories that touch the heart
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by eio2013: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
Lazy people. Go and work. Wait for govt to give u wife, impregnate her and feed u and ur family. Govts job is 2 provide infrastructure which he has done.
LAZY FOLKS
justsayemma: I'm frm Akwa Ibom,same senatorial district wit d gov,God knows dat if he is 2 contest,I will never vote him.infrastructure wise,he is trying,bt d people r poor,they r suffering,guys r aspiring 2 b political thugs,cos most cultist r getting appointment,n more gals r going in2 prostitution,n their main client r politicians,n Akpbabio is their captain.most people in Aks know dis,but they don't say it as it is.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Peterkleva(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
Anything that will make me to vote for T.A ORJI come 2015 i consume it with the HOLY GHOST FIRE!
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Abrakhan: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
KWANKWASO I CAN VOTE HIM 100 TIMES.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Ibidapson(m): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
fados4sure:
Shut up your mouth.
Upon the corruption in the nation?
That means you want this country to be backward so that small small country will be making jest of us? BIG FOOL!
dnt shut him up nah, he has ryt †✆ vote Fø̲̣̣я̅ anybody. May even vote Fø̲̣̣я̅ ♈υ if ♈υ vie Fø̲̣̣я̅ any position! Loba tan
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by dayokanu(m): 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
Oyo yes We would vote Ajimobi again and again
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by olatayo1984(m): 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
Case closed
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by bambam50(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
Gov. Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State...again nd again, 2nd term is sured.
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Pee2k3: 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
fados4sure:
Shut up your mouth.
Upon the corruption in the nation?
That means you want this country to be backward so that small small country will be making jest of us? BIG FOOL!
guy u are d big fool. Respect his choice
Re: Would You Re-elect Your Current Governor? by Promolysis(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
macb: My humble, gentle, determined, no noise making, human and infrastuctural transformer is serving his second term already. "Examplary leader. Senator Liyel Imoke. Silent transfomer.
you are a pathological liar. I graduated from unical in 2012, most of the visible and laudable project in the state was done by his predessor donald duke. This slowpoke has done virtually nothing in the state. This man is a fraudster right from his dayz as minister of power and steel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayemi Hands Over Mineral Support Center To Governor Tambuwal (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan: Politicians Should Not See Elections As Coup / Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos, Marketers Blame Depots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.