Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

B4 December- T Flava Ft. Blackmagic & Vector - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / B4 December- T Flava Ft. Blackmagic & Vector (450 Views)

Where My Rock Fans @? Nikelback, Linkin Park? Whats Your Flava? / Who Listen's To The Radio Programme "flava"? / Flava's (d Nu Sound Of Naija) Launch On 9raland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

B4 December- T Flava Ft. Blackmagic & Vector by Nuriya: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2013
Musician, singer, song-writer and fellow believer of the Based of Belief movement T-Flava returns with a massive collaboration seeking to seal his footing in the music arena titled ‘B4 December.

Popularly known for his previous singles ‘Sisi Eko’ and ’Who’s That Girl’ as well as his production works for Yemi Alade and BlackMagic, T-Flava laces his silky smooth voice singing about achieving set goals before December not-forgetting the stellar additions by Black Magic and Vector making this smooth track addictive and infectious.”

DOWNLOAD HERE

Re: B4 December- T Flava Ft. Blackmagic & Vector by redcliff: 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
[size=14pt]D.ope track men. been on replay all day long. This #BOB click have actually proved that they can make good music anyday anytime. Nigeria music industry is so hard to decipher. There is no clear cut calculation to make it. Artistes singing d.ope songs in the background and Others singing "let me be ur maga" cashing out like they found oil well in their compounds. Its really sad. Nigerian music listeners aren't musically versatile.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Artiste Are Now Doing Ad For Free / Download Jisikweike By Seedof / Leak: Iyanya - In My Room Ft. Skales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.