Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Thread - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (53929 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / MTN Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Najwal: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
[quote author=Djslickysly] ive tried it. Its not workin tank u for confirming dat. Mr Kelly Mann wat do u v to say sad
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
Nawao so u wan to dupe us and form on something that isnt working..so that we can suscribe and keep getting our money removed everytime we load card! Nawao!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by luluosas(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
You mean your BIS is now usable on Android phones? What is the APN please?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
luluosas: You mean your BIS is now usable on Android phones? What is the APN please?
they say its d old one dat work for dem glo den
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
mr.drizzy:
sorry for d disturbance bt bros nting has been done oh ,its still on dat rusty edge oh

Your line should be working by now as I had to get one of my colleagues in the technical team to help check the line again. 3G has been re-provisioned on the line and you should be able to get 3G signals.

You can also check your phone network settings to be sure that the network mode is set to 3G.

Thanks for choosing etisalat.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
Kellymann:

Your line should be working by now as I had to get one of my colleagues in the technical team to help check the line again. 3G has been re-provisioned on the line and you should be able to get 3G signals.

You can also check your phone network settings to be sure that the network mode is set to 3G.

lols thanks bosss its on,so hw far d BIS(android) parkage nah! wink
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
samlokko: Bros pls I would appreciate it if you could help me.my number is 08171031811, I only just started using etisalat and I am already planning to discontnue as I don't understand you guys.my problem is this,I did one week BIS plan b4 my BB was stolen,when I bought another one my plan had expired but when I tried to do a monthly plan,immediately I load the first 500 airtime,it renewed my BIS automatically b4 I could the rest of the airtime.since then(two days), I have been trying to reach ur customer care to no avail, I dial 200 and asked to press 8 to speak to an agent,but once I dial 8,it disconnects.

Checks on your line shows that you migrated to Easy Cliq today and this has deactivated the weekly BIS that you were charged for earlier. Apologies for the inconvenience. The BIS plan is on auto renewal and will be renewed once expired and there's sufficient balance in your account.

I am available for any further clarifications.

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
mr.drizzy:
lols thanks bosss its on,so hw far d BIS(android) parkage nah! wink

I will advise all to please allow me carry out some checks on the BIS on android thing so as to be sure the information I am passing across is accurate.

So kindly all please hold on with subscribing while I get a more accurate information regarding this.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by luluosas(m): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
Kellymann:

I will advise all to please allow me carry out some checks on the BIS on android thing so as to be sure the information I am passing across is accurate.

So kindly all please hold on with subscribing while I get a more accurate information regarding this.

We are waiting.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by majalisa(m): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
Kellymann:

It was actually the daily data plan you subscribed to and is automatically renewed everyday. The auto-renewal has now been deactivated on you line.

u r d bomb bro,u certainly know ur onions..also waiting as per d Android bis research..good to b on etisalat
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Dieumerci(m): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
@Kellyman, some of us have subscribed to ur bis based on ur earlier confirmation dat it works on android using d bb apn. Now, we found out it's nt working. How do we get a refund of our money. @All, please do as he just said'wait' cos it is not working. Disregard his earlier confirmation.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by nipeks001(m): 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pls I want to confirm,is bbc for etisalat still 1000 naira or 1500
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by opestein: 1:00am On Jul 24, 2013
ok
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Tolzeal(m): 1:13am On Jul 24, 2013
nipeks001: Pls I want to confirm,is bbc for etisalat still 1000 naira or 1500

There is no BBC on etisalat, they only have SOM and COM , the COM is N1000 , SOM N1500, send which ever code u prefer to 399.

Thanks for choosing etisalat....... Lolz

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Tolzeal(m): 1:15am On Jul 24, 2013
Dieu_merci: @Kellyman, some of us have subscribed to ur bis based on ur earlier confirmation dat it works on android using d bb apn. Now, we found out it's nt working. How do we get a refund of our money. @All, please do as he just said'wait' cos it is not working. Disregard his earlier confirmation.

There is a way to use that bros! But don't wanna drop it here, make kellyman no go inform his tech teams since it is not officially out!! I guess u mail me
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by gen2briz(m): 4:47am On Jul 24, 2013
Yes mr. Kelly,here I come with issue as earlier promise

Kindly help me active 3G service on this line 08095342754

Bros is my issue unattendable
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by ariy(m): 10:26am On Jul 24, 2013
Kellymann:

Sorry for the mix up. I will do a follow up on this and revert to you within the next 24 hours. Apologies for the inconvenience.

I have yet to received any 100MB(Tecno P3)as at this morning.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Tolzeal(m): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2013
ariy:

brother, it is not every body that is qualified for the promo.!!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by slim05: 11:34am On Jul 24, 2013
Please, how do I deactivate bis auto renewal for bbcomplete and bb10 on etisalat?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Tolzeal(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2013
slim05: Please, how do I deactivate bis auto renewal for bbcomplete and bb10 on etisalat?

*229*0#
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Emmysteve(m): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2013
Kellymann:

we are waiting sir
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
ariy:

Sorry for the delay. Have you sent 'high' to 8186? The promo data bundle is supposed to be activated using this command.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
Regarding the BIS on android issue. From checks carried between yesterday and today, it was found out that it did not work. Kindly all disregard my earlier information.

As explained in my initial post on the issue and as at the moment, BIS on etisalat is designed strictly for Blackberry devices. Will let all know if anything changes.

Apologies for the inconveniences suffered as a result of my earlier by the earlier communication.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by wizteen99(m): 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
Mr kellyman....my sim card does nt show d 3G ntwrk anymre plz kindly hlp me check it,my no iz 08189884236
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
angry
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2013
wizteen99: Mr kellyman....my sim card does nt show d 3G ntwrk anymre plz kindly hlp me check it,my no iz 08189884236

Done.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by civilserva: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
kellyman, I use up my 3GB data allowance for etisalat BIS within 2 weeks, how do I cancel the existing BIS to subscribe to another one.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by ollyndjeda(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
pls I woiuld like to opt out of bis voice plan cos it keeps dediucting my credit 08187424461
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by ariy(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
Tolzeal:

brother, it is not every body that is qualified for the promo.!!

I bought etisalat Tecno P3 from their office. I only received first month since then nothing happened. Mr Kellyman is helping on it and promised to get back to me in 24hrs, it over 48hrs now.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by ariy(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
Kellymann:

Sorry for the delay. Have you sent 'high' to 8186? The promo data bundle is supposed to be activated using this command.

These are previous conversation
ariy: I bought Tecno P3 and i have loaded over N2,000 on it but am not yet receive 100MB you promised

Kellymann:

Records show that you already have the data on your account.

Kindly dial *228# to check. You started using the line on the 18th of June and it was renewed on the 18th of July.

ariy:

I know that I have data there but the one am talking about is monthly 100MB which they promised us. I paid for the one you see in my account.

Kellymann:

Kindly hold on while I check the line again.

Kellymann:

Sorry for the mix up. I will do a follow up on this and revert to you within the next 24 hours. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by mamud3: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2013
Mr kellyman....my sim card does nt show d 3G ntwrk anymre plz kindly hlp me check it,my no iz 08181777050 and secondly i was unable to use d data on my line tru my android phone,pls can kindly work on it or send d settings to me.tanx
so wat about d 3g and wat next.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Dieumerci(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
So how do we get a refund?
Kellymann: Regarding the BIS on android issue. From checks carried between yesterday and today, it was found out that it did not work. Kindly all disregard my earlier information.

As explained in my initial post on the issue and as at the moment, BIS on etisalat is designed strictly for Blackberry devices. Will let all know if anything changes.

Apologies for the inconveniences suffered as a result of my earlier by the earlier communication.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

See The Nokia 1101 I Spotted In Ilorin Yesterday / BTEL Becomes Nigeria’s Newest Entrant To Compete With MTN, Glo As Mobile Network / You Are Actually Giving Away Your Personal Data When You Copy And Paste It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.