Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Thread - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (53926 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / MTN Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
ariy:

These are previous conversation

Sorry for the late response. I actually checked and found out that the data you subscribed to is a voice plan that is, it migrated your line to another plan that enable you make calls at 20 kobo per second without a daily charge so far the data plan is active.

This has automatically knocked off the service that grants you the bonus as both cannot co-exist together.

You have the option of either using up the data plan you subscribed to then migrate back to your previous plan so that the service that grants the 100 mb bonus can be reactivated.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by ariy(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
Kellymann:
Sorry for the late response. I actually checked and found out that the data you subscribed to is a voice plan that is, it migrated your line to another plan that enable you make calls at 20 kobo per second without a daily charge so far the data plan is active.

This has automatically knocked off the service that grants you the bonus as both cannot co-exist together.

You have the option of either using up the data plan you subscribed to then migrate back to your previous plan so that the service that grants the 100 mb bonus can be reactivated.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

I didnt understand this. i didnt migrated to any platform since one of your official activated it for me. I thought is a default and also you didnt gave us condition then. "Recharge with N1,000 in a month and get 100MB"
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by gen2briz(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
Bros kindly attend to my issue ke
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
Deleted post.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
Dieu_merci: So how do we get a refund?

I'm sorry under the circumstance I can't promise a refund as it is not easy to track situations like this. You can however refer to the twitter page or send a mail to Care@etisalat.com.ng so that it could be looked into and determine the position and the possible line of action.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Dieumerci(m): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ok, while waiting 4 d BIS-on-Android, what's d best deal a per data plan on etisalat ntwk.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Adebayolove(m): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
Is there a plan like EasyLife 4 on etisalat?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by sikay2008: 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
Pls wts d best code for plan on etisalat for ipad.. Tnx
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
Dieu_merci: Ok, while waiting 4 d BIS-on-Android, what's d best deal a per data plan on etisalat ntwk.

There are different data plans depending on your data consumption. Kindly send 'help' to 229 to get comprehensive information on available data plans.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
Kellymann:

Checking your line, it was discovered that you actually received for the month of June which is valid till 25th of July and have some data left. You should be due for another by 28th of July if you have used up to 500 naira.

Thanks for choosing etisalat.
i have used more dan 500 naira but still havent gotten it.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
nuru3000: i have used more dan 500 naira but still havent gotten it.

Kindly exercise patience as the next due date is 28th July which is just a couple of days away. If after that you don't get it by then we can take it from there.

Thanks.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
Adebayolove: Is there a plan like EasyLife 4 on etisalat?

I'm sorry I can't confirm this as we speak but will find out and let you know as soon as I'm able to get any info.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 7:41am On Jul 25, 2013
ariy:

I didnt understand this. i didnt migrated to any platform since one of your official activated it for me. I thought is a default and also you didnt gave us condition then. "Recharge with N1,000 in a month and get 100MB"

Kindly give me some time to look into this so I will be able to suggest the best course of action to resolve this issue.

Sorry for the delay and the inconvenience it has caused.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by frgy1: 11:50am On Jul 25, 2013
Adebayolove: Is there a plan like EasyLife 4 on etisalat?

Yes, I hear it's in the works and should be fully launched soon.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by civilserva: 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
kellyman, I use up my 3GB data allowance for etisalat BIS within 2 weeks, how do I cancel the existing BIS to subscribe to another one.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
civilserva: kellyman, I use up my 3GB data allowance for etisalat BIS within 2 weeks, how do I cancel the existing BIS to subscribe to another one.

If your BIS is non voice you can dial *399*0# to deactivate it.

If it is a voice plan, you can avail me your phone number while I assist you deactivate it.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by gen2briz(m): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
gen2briz: Yes mr. Kelly,here I come with issue as earlier promise

Kindly help me active 3G service on this line 08095342754

Bro why una dey ignore my issue
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
gen2briz:

Bro why una dey ignore my issue

Sorry for the oversight.

Done.

Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Owlumeday(m): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
Am not here to make any complain all i hav to say is dat we smart fonne users apart frm bb needs a beta data access @ lower cost. U guyz er drainin us. I wonder why bb has vip treatment cos both bb nd androids er smartfones. Abeg do sometin abt it

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by civilserva: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2013
Kellymann:

If your BIS is non voice you can dial *399*0# to deactivate it.

If it is a voice plan, you can avail me your phone number while I assist you deactivate it.

Thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by raynold(m): 7:48am On Jul 26, 2013
kelly help me check my number 08181006098 I can't receive or make calls, cant even check my acc balance
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Gosj01(m): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2013
Thank i need help, i have being trying to un-subscribe from the etisalat cliq day (the 1mb for 5naira) but d code is not working it kept bringing error. maybe you can help me to. here is the number 08175901563
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by barbieoshi(f): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
Please Etisalat,I did not register my easy cliq line because I registered it around February 2010,but I was surprise when I wanted to use that I had been disconnected,what can I do?thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Nonsoco80(m): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
I am on easy cliq, my number is 08189070297. I loaded 200 naira airtime today 26/7/2013 but I did not get my weekly 15mb. pls help me check it abeg.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by mamud3: 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
I was unable to use my data 08181777050 please help
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 10:06am On Jul 27, 2013
raynold: kelly help me check my number 08181006098 I can't receive or make calls, cant even check my acc balance

The line has been disconnected due to inactivity for a period of over 180 days. You won't be able to use the line again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 10:13am On Jul 27, 2013
Gosj01: Thank i need help, i have being trying to un-subscribe from the etisalat cliq day (the 1mb for 5naira) but d code is not working it kept bringing error. maybe you can help me to. here is the number 08175901563

You were previously on the Easy Life 3.0 offer which will be discontinued soon and subscribers on the plan will be migrated to either the new Easy Life 4.0 or Easy Flex depending on the usage behaviour of the subscriber. For instance, if you spend more on voice calls, Easy Life 4.0 is the best alternative for you and if you spend more on data usage, Easy Flex will be more preferable.

A check on your line shows that you have been migrated to Easy Flex cos you spend more on data. Easy Flex offers you 150% bonus on the each bundle and reduce tariff for browsing giving you more value for your money.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2013
barbieoshi: Please Etisalat,I did not register my easy cliq line because I registered it around February 2010,but I was surprise when I wanted to use that I had been disconnected,what can I do?thanks

If you can please give me the number, I can help you check the status. If the line has been inactive for a period of over 180 days, it will be disconnected and recycled.

Kindly avail me the phone number so we can check if it falls under this category.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by raynold(m): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2013
Kellymann:

The line has been disconnected due to inactivity for a period of over 180 days. You won't be able to use the line again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
chaii do u guys over welcome back...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 10:27am On Jul 27, 2013
Nonsoco80: I am on easy cliq, my number is 08189070297. I loaded 200 naira airtime today 26/7/2013 but I did not get my weekly 15mb. pls help me check it abeg.

The 15mb is given once in a weekly cycle which starts from Monday and ends on Sunday. So if you have gotten the free data within this cycle already, another recharge within the same cycle will not grant you the free 15mb data.

However, it was observed that you subscribed to Easy Flex on the 19th of July and this migrated you out of Easy Cliq. The 15mb free data is not available on Easy Flex. If you want to continue enjoying the free data, you need to migrate back to Easy Cliq by dialing *244*1#. The migration may cost you 100 naira it is not your first migration.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Dieumerci(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2013
Hello Kellyman, kudos for ur rapid n professional responses thus far. Is there no other way someone can reach u cos am skeptical abt posting my fone numbers here. Av got issues wt my lines preventing me from using them. Thanks.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Thread by Kellymann: 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
Dieu_merci: Hello Kellyman, kudos for ur rapid n professional responses thus far. Is there no other way someone can reach u cos am skeptical abt posting my fone numbers here. Av got issues wt my lines preventing me from using them. Thanks.

I understand. You can send your number via email through my profile .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

See The Nokia 1101 I Spotted In Ilorin Yesterday / BTEL Becomes Nigeria’s Newest Entrant To Compete With MTN, Glo As Mobile Network / You Are Actually Giving Away Your Personal Data When You Copy And Paste It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.