Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Why Is Patience Jonathan Not Fighting For The Future Of The Girl Child? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Patience Jonathan Not Fighting For The Future Of The Girl Child? (2213 Views)

Buhari Is Not Fighting Corruption – Aribisala / Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons / Buhari Is Not Fighting Corruption (vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Is Patience Jonathan Not Fighting For The Future Of The Girl Child? by greatgod2012(f): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
Omen100:

I am telling you, it is so annoying & pathetic. sometimes, even the big & adults, I mean the matured ladies lament, snivels & beg for mercies when been fuck3d, come to talk of a girl child of 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 & even 20years, please I am not trying to disrespect the Muslims or Islam as a religion but its practitioners needs to zip up their trousers.

Look at that lovely Princess below, is she not beautiful? now tell me, why will any grown man want to besmirch her on the ground that his religion permit or allows it, this is gross abuse against the Nigerian girl child & on this squabbled ground. I, Omen100 hereby propose a death sentence for any religious, opinion & traditional leaders who whack any Nigerian Girl Child

im telling you, each time i look at my girl, and i remember these old phools, i shiver and hold my girl tightly to myself, and shouting, God forbid, God forbid, God forbid, the thought alone makes me sick, abeg, these people are not God-fearing at all, i wonder how and why their this religion permit this type of BS. Chai, i don stop, i dont want their wahala.
May God help them and make them see what they are doing wrong, probably, they will change.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Patience Jonathan Not Fighting For The Future Of The Girl Child? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
Give her some time, she is yet to recover from the bombshell from WS.
Re: Why Is Patience Jonathan Not Fighting For The Future Of The Girl Child? by Garrithe1st: 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ola Johnson: Give her some time, she is yet to recover from the bombshell from WS.

Standing up for what's right will do a lot of good to her badly battered image....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Jonathan Watching The U20 Women's Football World Cup Final / Mbaka Why / Opinion: Isn't It About Time Buhari Officially Dropped The Title, 'General'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.