Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach (17764 Views)

Luis Enrique To Be Tito Vilanova's Successor At Barcelona? / Barcelona's Tito Vilanova Suffers Tumor Relapse / Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by AndreUweh(m): 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
Louis Enrique
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by Afam4eva(m): 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
texaco1: getting a good coach now will be a problem , most high profile coaches have already gotten the big clubs

maybe they should hire laggerback or bora milosovic grin grin grin grin grin
Barca doesn't need a high profile coach. They're not a prostituting club like chelsea. Barca picks a coach from it's institution of young and talented coaches who understand the Barca game.

1 Like

Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by badassnigga(m): 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2013
wish u quick recovery.
proudly barca
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by Afam4eva(m): 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
tomakint:
That's has been the real problem of Barca as you stated it there! Barca needs a coach outside La Masia to instill discipline and come with his own style and not this usual tiki-taka without plan B and even C! We had it so good under Rijkaard defense wise and this is one area Barca is lagging behind since the inception of Guardiola. As much as I liked Guardiola, he goofed in this area!
Barca is Barca for a reason. They became the best club in the world for a reason and that reason is not far-fetched from their tiki-taka style of play. While, i think some teams are beginning to understand their game, i don't think overhauling that style is the best way cos that will make them to go back to being just another club. They just need to tweak that style a bit but must not do away with it. They have built a brand and have to stick to it. They're not a chelsea that gets a new coach every month. There has to be continuity, that's why they always promote their junior coaches when there's a vacancy at the highest level.

2 Likes

Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
Get well soon! cool
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by Capisco(m): 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
Tito vilanova u were a gr8 coach despite ur illness u've done excellently well.i wish u quick recovery.now who do we employ?i wont vote 4 jordi roura sha.i want sm1 else so we culd diversify our pattern a little
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
Siasia is available.
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by akwunmi(m): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
We will miss u but Stay alive for us wu love u .tank u tito
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by MrChris1(m): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2013
Wishing Tito Quick Recovery...
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by true2god: 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
Mcdondayan: Barca does not need a coach. Just tell messi, xavi, inirsta, puyol, and neymar to go into d field and play as d spirit leads. Dats all.....
Funny but seems vry true. Any coach managing Barca is already a sucesful coach.
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by KefasAchison(m): 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
Thanks boss. May God grant u good health.
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by tomakint: 12:07am On Jul 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
Barca is Barca for a reason. They became the best club in the world for a reason and that reason isfrom their tiki-taka style of play. While, i think some teams are beginning to understand their game, is the best way cos that will make them to go back to being just another club. They just need to tweak that style a bit but must not do away with it. They have built a brand and have to stick to it.
I totally disagree and still insist they need an outsider as a coach
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by tobounty(m): 12:17am On Jul 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
Barca is Barca for a reason. They became the best club in the world for a reason and that reason is not far-fetched from their tiki-taka style of play. While, i think some teams are beginning to understand their game, i don't think overhauling that style is the best way cos that will make them to go back to being just another club. They just need to tweak that style a bit but must not do away with it. They have built a brand and have to stick to it. They're not a chelsea that gets a new coach every month. There has to be continuity, that's why they always promote their junior coaches when there's a vacancy at the highest level.
chelsea must hv messed up your life and club! Which club do you support?
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 20, 2013
Why should u Catalan faithfuls grow concerns over the resignation of a gaffer that doesn't know his Onion? undecided

IMO - This is supposed to be goodnews. Though i wish him quick recovery.
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by Afam4eva(m): 12:26am On Jul 20, 2013
El Guapo: Why should u Catalan faithfuls grow concerns over the resignation of a gaffer that doesn't know his Onion? undecided

I won't be surprised if you're a chelsea fan. By their fruits you shall know them Matthew 7:16

1 Like

Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by tomakint: 12:38am On Jul 20, 2013
El Guapo: Why should u Catalan faithfuls grow concerns over the resignation of a gaffer that doesn't know his Onion? undecided

You hit the point right there! Tito is not fit to lead Barca anywhere, he is not technically good unlike Guardiola! However, I wish him quick recovery!
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
I won't be surprised if you're a chelsea fan. By their fruits you shall know them Matthew 7:16

What WOW effects have u experienced In Barca since Tito emerged as ur coach? What changes?

Barca have detoriated from the force they used to be, getting rapèd by the bavarians tells u more.

I expected him [Tito] to take a step better than Pep, maybe a revelation from the youth system would have been a perfect way to ensue filling his predecessor's shoes - I got disappointed.

I wish u can defy ur zero digit I.Q nature and think logically.
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by Afam4eva(m): 12:50am On Jul 20, 2013
El Guapo:

What WOW effects have u experienced In Barca since Tito emerged as ur coach? What changes?

Barca have detoriated from the force they used to be, getting rapèd by the bavarians tells u more.

I expected him [Tito] to take a step better than Pep, maybe a revelation from the youth system would have been a perfect way to ensue filling his predecessor's shoes - I got disappointed.

I wish u can defy ur zero digit I.Q nature and think logically.
Tito may not have been WOW like Guardiola but that's according to Barca standards but he still towers high and above a lot of other high profile coaches in Europe. That shows you that Barca are in a league of their own.

You still haven't answered my question. Are you a chelsea fan cos your IQ scrEams CHELSEA! CHELSEA! CHELSEA!
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by Gayigaskia(m): 12:57am On Jul 20, 2013
I wonder why he didn't do the yar'adua grin grin
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
Tito may not have been WOW like Guardiola but that's according to Barca standards but he still towers high and above a lot of other high profile coaches in Europe. That shows you that Barca are in a league of their own.

You still haven't answered my question. Are you a chelsea fan cos your IQ scrEams CHELSEA! CHELSEA! CHELSEA!

Let me watch u place him on Europe's best gaffers cadre. Even unemployed RDM has got a plaudible CV than him.

Tito 'd dare not step on the ground that carries the likes of Heckynes, Jose, Fergie, Pep, Benitez, Hitzfield, Capello etc - He's still a toddler.

Am apparently bringing a simpleton barca fan on the loose upto Speed.
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by Afam4eva(m): 1:14am On Jul 20, 2013
El Guapo:

Let me watch u place him on Europe's best gaffers cadre. Even unemployed RDM has got a plaudible CV than him.

Tito 'd dare not step on the ground that carries the likes of Heckynes, Jose, Fergie, Pep, Benitez, Hitzfield, Capello etc - He's still a toddler.

Am apparently bringing a simpleton barca fan on the loose upto Speed.
Tito is new in the business as he only became a head coach after Guardiola left. But he did measurably well compared to some of his peers in other clubs. Stop thinking like a typical chelsea fan. think outside the box.
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by IZUKWU(m): 2:12am On Jul 20, 2013
chidindufrank: Joidi Roura leads the pack to replace him.
i doubt that ,during the months that vila was sick,he didn't show that he could do the work.
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by IZUKWU(m): 2:18am On Jul 20, 2013
tomakint:
That's has been the real problem of Barca as you stated it there! Barca needs a coach outside La Masia to instill discipline and come with his own style and not this usual tiki-taka without plan B and even C! We had it so good under Rijkaard defense wise and this is one area Barca is lagging behind since the inception of Guardiola. As much as I liked Guardiola, he goofed in this area!
btw the two coaches with whom did barca conced less goals.
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by IZUKWU(m): 2:23am On Jul 20, 2013

i agree with you ,pep was a better tactician.
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 20, 2013
IZUKWU: i agree with you ,pep was a better tactician.

As Pep don come go Bayern Munich now nko? I wonder wu's gonna coach my darling FCB,cuz d club is now all about politics thnks to Rosell.
P:S. That ex Bayern Munich coach is too proud jare, he should not even be part of the options at all.
Rijkaard plz come bk now, we miss u.
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by japhmanuel: 3:16am On Jul 20, 2013
Well I pray he will be ok.But I pray they will bring luis enrique or coach of spain.
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 20, 2013
Just after I had celebrated Mourinho's exit from spain. This cancer sef. angry sad
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by kokoA(m): 6:18am On Jul 20, 2013

eehm ehm, sorry but I think something is wrong with you. A coach that saw our team through her most successful season ever in laliga? 100points plu in a season? Dude, no make me turn dis vex on top your head o. Tito, I wish you speedy recovery. Stay alive!
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by sean0470: 6:27am On Jul 20, 2013
Chiamrase or wats dat ur name u no dey read message abi which one be Adieu...dem tell u say tito vilanova die...mumu na u kill am ba....for all anti-barca fans talking of racism in barcelona, u better get a life..@t least barca own still better pass man utd wey no like black players talkless of coach...God forbid make barca sign Di matteo, we dey call animal wey get horn..Di matteo wey be snail sef dey show head.
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by dmcdad: 7:13am On Jul 20, 2013
Anims Tito

Visca Barca
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by dmcdad: 7:18am On Jul 20, 2013
sean0470: Chiamrase or wats dat ur name u no dey read message abi which one be Adieu...dem tell u say tito vilanova die...mumu na u kill am ba....for all anti-barca fans talking of racism in barcelona, u better get a life..@t least barca own still better pass man utd wey no like black players talkless of coach...God forbid make barca sign Di matteo, we dey call animal wey get horn..Di matteo wey be snail sef dey show head.
Ha ha ha ha ha... Guy abeg no use laugh kill person ooooo
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by EMERITUS1(m): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2013
on my opinion with pep in bayern, mourinho in chelsea and ancelotti in madrid if i am rosell barca should go for a master class coach like jup heyneckes if he is available or di matteo someone who has won ucl but not rijkaard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League / Arsenal Vs Brighton And Hove Albion (1 - 1) On 5th May 2019 / Southampton Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 30th November 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.