Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach (17765 Views)

Luis Enrique To Be Tito Vilanova's Successor At Barcelona? / Barcelona's Tito Vilanova Suffers Tumor Relapse / Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by AbuMikey(m): 7:34am On Jul 20, 2013
Amusaopeyemi:
As Pep don come go Bayern Munich now nko? I wonder wu's gonna coach my darling FCB,cuz d club is now all about politics thnks to Rosell.
P:S. That ex Bayern Munich coach is too proud jare, he should not even be part of the options at all.
Rijkaard plz come bk now, we miss u.
You have a head!!......We need Frank Rijkaard,if only Rosell could listen to Blaugranas!
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by Raypawer(m): 7:51am On Jul 20, 2013
chiefololade: Its confirmed..
I tip AVB to succeed him

shhhh! Shurap!
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by babsomotde(m): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2013
ok...I don hear. Who go be the successor? Keshi should be...
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 20, 2013
Abu Mikey: You have a head!!......We need Frank Rijkaard,if only Rosell could listen to Blaugranas!

If only, but Rosell won't listen o. I miss Barcelona's ex president.
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by AbuMikey(m): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2013
Amusaopeyemi:
If only, but Rosell won't listen o. I miss Barcelona's ex president.
Laporta does things with fans,but Rosell does his sh^t like a Dictator!!angry
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by caukerzee(m): 8:46am On Jul 20, 2013
This is good news for football's sake. He was never a good manager anyway. Barca lost their quick passing and high pressing game under him, they became weaker tactically and defensively plus he had no plan b. He was also a bad motivator. A world class manager like Beliesa should take over Jordi Roura is terribly worse than tito.
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by alphawg(m): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2013
El Guapo: Why should u Catalan faithfuls grow concerns over the resignation of a gaffer that doesn't know his Onion? undecided

IMO - This is supposed to be goodnews. Though i wish him quick recovery.
A gaffer that doesn't know his onions but started last season in la liga run with 18 matches unbeaten while still battling with health problems..smh
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by caukerzee(m): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2013
El Guapo: Why should u Catalan faithfuls grow concerns over the resignation of a gaffer that doesn't know his Onion? undecided

IMO - This is supposed to be goodnews. Though i wish him quick recovery.
I tell you. This is real good news. I've been praying for this to happend. I'll always say this with no apology: Tito is not a good manager.
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 20, 2013
Hecters,Acres and Plots of land for sale at,
\1. Obafemi,Abeokuta*
\2.(Oriba)Ajah,lagos*
\3.Ewekoro,ogun state*
\4. Ifo,Ogun state*

*at affordable price*
any interested candidate should call

Mrs Ramonu : 08180295693 or

saklek : 07061941297 or

segun : 08103689412

1 Like

Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 20, 2013
Abu Mikey: Laporta does things with fans,but Rosell does his sh^t like a Dictator!!angry

Seriusly, that man's little tym as president of FCB as changed tins o.
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by AbuMikey(m): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2013
Amusaopeyemi:
Seriusly, that man's little tym as president of FCB as changed tins o.
Funny enough,even some of the present FCB board members are not in good terms with Rosell.
Speculation even have it that Rosell was the major reason Pep had to quit last summer.
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 20, 2013
I saw dis cumin bt nt lyk dis..Cos of his health,e needed2..gona mis him''up fcB
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 20, 2013
Abu Mikey: Funny enough,even some of the present FCB board members are not in good terms with Rosell.
Speculation even have it that Rosell was the major reason Pep had to quit last summer.

Yes, pep left because of Rosell.
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by caukerzee(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2013
Abu Mikey: Funny enough,even some of the present FCB board members are not in good terms with Rosell.
Rosell is better than Laporta IMO. Laporta's time at barca saw the club inquire high depts, the transfers during his time failed most of the time. Right now Larporta and Cruffy go about bad mouthing barca board for their own personal, selfish political ambition at the expense of the club unity. Barca made its highest profits under Rosell, he is gradully clearing the depts. He made one of the best transfers in barca history by aquiring neymar. Shirt sales from neymar will see barca recover the fee they paid for him plus extra profit. Larporta and cruffy on the other hand are trying to create tension in the barca dressing room by saying messi and neymar wount work because of egos. Laporta as far as i am concerned is an enemy of the club ATM.
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by jasperkrekre(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
fiscalcliff: Wish him well
Hope the new coach will sanction the sale of Cesc Fabregas so Arsenal can trigger the right of first refusal clause and bring him back to the Emirates

Why is NL overflowing with clowns and imbecilic thought patterns this days?
he sure has d right to his opinion. Wetin b ur own?
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by jasperkrekre(m): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
fiscalcliff: Wish him well
Hope the new coach will sanction the sale of Cesc Fabregas so Arsenal can trigger the right of first refusal clause and bring him back to the Emirates

Why is NL overflowing with clowns and imbecilic thought patterns this days?
he sure has d right/power over his opinion. Wetin b ur own?
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by Omobarca: 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
sean0470: Chiamrase or wats dat ur name u no dey read message abi which one be Adieu...dem tell u say tito vilanova die...mumu na u kill am ba....for all anti-barca fans talking of racism in barcelona, u better get a life..@t least barca own still better pass man utd wey no like black players talkless of coach...God forbid make barca sign Di matteo, we dey call animal wey get horn..Di matteo wey be snail sef dey show head.
grin
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by AbuMikey(m): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
caukerzee: Rosell is better than Laporta IMO. Laporta's time at barca saw the club inquire high depts, the transfers during his time failed most of the time. Right now Larporta and Cruffy go about bad mouthing barca board for their own personal, selfish political ambition at the expense of the club unity. Barca made its highest profits under Rosell, he is gradully clearing the depts. He made one of the best transfers in barca history by aquiring neymar. Shirt sales from neymar will see barca recover the fee they paid for him plus extra profit. Larporta and cruffy on the other hand are trying to create tension in the barca dressing room by saying messi and neymar wount work because of egos. Laporta as far as i am concerned is an enemy of the club ATM.
The only negative Laporta had while president was the High Debt the club was owing during his Tenure!
He signed for us
Messi
Ronaldinho
Eto'o
Made sure the likes of Iniesta,Puyol,Xavi had a lotta playing time.
Convinced Rijkaard to give Messi his debut at just 16!

While he relinquished office he was the best Barca president ever with trophies won(12).
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by Omobarca: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
Abu Mikey: The only negative Laporta had while president was the High Debt the club was owing during his Tenure!
He signed for us
Messi
Ronaldinho
Eto'o

While he relinquished office he was the best Barca president ever with trophies won(12).
bro, barca Ȋ̝̊̅§ more than a club. Okay, if guardiola wasn't used t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ †he catalan system, would he Βε̲̣ successful at †he camp nou? M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ point Ȋ̝̊̅§ , that's †he way its done I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ barca. An assistant coach or a team B coach Ȋ̝̊̅§ promoted t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ D̶̲̥̅̊ topspot t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ continue what his predecessor left behind. That's our thing. wink we don't need no rijkarrd, cause roura got raped by †he bavarians doesn't make him a bad coach.
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by AbuMikey(m): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
Omo_barca: bro, barca Ȋ̝̊̅§ more than a club. Okay, if guardiola wasn't used t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ †he catalan system, would he Βε̲̣ successful at †he camp nou? M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ point Ȋ̝̊̅§ , that's †he way its done I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ barca. An assistant coach or a team B coach Ȋ̝̊̅§ promoted t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ D̶̲̥̅̊ topspot t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ continue what his predecessor left behind. That's our thing. wink we don't need no rijkarrd, cause roura got raped by †he bavarians doesn't make him a bad coach.
Bro,Jordi Rouro kinda caused me so much heartbreaks last season!
I still root for Frank Rijkaard tho!
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by Oluwaseytiano(m): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
Breaking News: Mourinho announced as Barcelona's new coach
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by Jdesilentkiller(m): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
Oluwaseytiano: Breaking News: Mourinho announced as Barcelona's new coach
You forget, na de new president.
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by caukerzee(m): 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
Abu Mikey: The only negative Laporta had while president was the High Debt the club was owing during his Tenure!
He signed for us
Messi
Ronaldinho
Eto'o

He didn't convince on one. Guardiola was the one who sold gaucho and deco so iniesta and xavi could play. puyol has been first choice cb even before rijkaard. messi was the star of la masia and was bond to be part of the 1st team. guardiola again gets the credit for moving messi from the right to the center.
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by caukerzee(m): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
Omo_barca: bro, barca Ȋ̝̊̅§ more than a club. Okay, if guardiola wasn't used t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ †he catalan system, would he Βε̲̣ successful at †he camp nou? M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ point Ȋ̝̊̅§ , that's †he way its done I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ barca. An assistant coach or a team B coach Ȋ̝̊̅§ promoted t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ D̶̲̥̅̊ topspot t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ continue what his predecessor left behind. That's our thing. wink we don't need no rijkarrd, cause roura got raped by †he bavarians doesn't make him a bad coach.
roura is a terrible coach. his short time as manager saw barca lose to ac milan then twice in one week to madrid. he has little or no tactical knowledge of the game. go watch the games when he was in charge. last season barca relied heavily on player brilliance rather than manager genius. managerial input was very negligeble. both tito and roura are average.
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by AbuMikey(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
caukerzee: He didn't convince on one. Guardiola was the one who sold gaucho and deco so iniesta and xavi could play. puyol has been first choice cb even before rijkaard. messi was the star of la masia and was bond to be part of the 1st team. guardiola again gets the credit for moving messi from the right to the center.
I beg to disagree!
Gaucho had dressing room problems with same Laporta who spearheaded his transfer to Catalonia.
Deco was already outta his prime!
Xavi and Iniesta were drafted to the main team with the influence of Laporta!.....
*don't forget Xavi made his Debut before the signing of Gaucho*
Messi was never bound to play for the 1st team!Rather Fabregas15 was the star man at La Masia back then.
Re: Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach by ideylaff: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2013
Good luck TiTo.... I pray the GOOD LORD steps in and heals you totally. AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League / Arsenal Vs Brighton And Hove Albion (1 - 1) On 5th May 2019 / Southampton Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 30th November 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.