Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] (38289 Views)

Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / How Do I Withdraw My Cash Now From Clickbank? / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Anthoniuf: 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
If you have been doing
affiliate marketing for a while then you
probably know how profitable the dating
vertical actually is. There are some great
networks with high converting offers and
Cupid PLC is one of them. http:///
pc9s8yh Cupid PLC is an affiliate
network specializing in running dating
offers. They are based in the UK and
offer many niche oriented dating sites for
you to promote. The sign up process is
quite easy and you will get approved
instantly. Once inside the members are
you can choose which offers you want to
run and get your links. Their payouts are
very attractive. You can get paid up to $
140 per sale with their Facebook dating
app! They also offer mobile version of
their dating sites which is great because
if you are collecting phone numbers on
your landing pages, you could follow up
with them by sending a text just like you
do with emails. What’s cool about their
affiliate network is that you can choose
which payout structure you prefer. On the
“Programs” page you can switch to get
paid per sale, per lead, on CPA basis, or
revenue sharing. I have created a
trending unique platform that makes it
easier to promote your traffic and also
with assistance from your managers.
This is no joke and you get payed directly
to your Nigerian BANK account or
through payoneer global transfer. Call me
on 07061595702 or email me at
anthonybiosah@gmail.com for more infoIf you have been doing
anthonybiosah@gmail.com for more info
If you have been doing
anthonybiosah@gmail.com for more info
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by henrimoto(m): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2013
what can you say about CB products with gravity of 32-42 ? when viewing a product's VENDOR SPOTLIGHT, what should one watch out for?
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Matrix1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
For those of us that are having a hard time starting up the click bank affiliate marketing, I have an e-book on how to set up your clickbank account, apply for payoneer master card and a facebook page to drive traffic. I intend giving it out for free. Just send me a mail charlezok@gmail.com using 'Affiliate Marketing goldmine' as the subject of the mail. But I will only send it to just 10 people. Cheers
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by suxes2005(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2013
Lateef Olajide shared an information recently to his mailing list.
Anyone here with the info should share as I could not get it.

There are some golden ish on there especially for beginners

SHALOM
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by henrimoto(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2013
suxes2005: Lateef Olajide shared an information recently to his mailing list.

SHALOM
that bros (lateef olajide) don tay for this affilliate marketing things o. i will check out his mailing list.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Esolver1(m): 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
@Anthoniuf, i observed you have turn this thread to your dust pin where you post rubbish ads. You just post our ads to all the whole threads on NL. Man, that's not how marketing works. I can teach you the strategist if you want.

henrimoto: what can you say about CB products with gravity of 32-42 ? when viewing a product's VENDOR SPOTLIGHT, what should one watch out for?
If okay but not best for me. b/c it has or gonno has lots of affiliate competition soon. 7 gravity -15 or 20 is perfect for me.
low competition and fast sales opportunities.

Ma-trix:
For those of us that are having a hard time starting up the click bank affiliate marketing, I have an e-book on how to set up your clickbank account, apply for payoneer master card and a facebook page to drive traffic. I intend giving it out for free. using 'Affiliate Marketing goldmine' as the subject of the mail. But I will only send it to just 10 people. Cheers

Bro i believe in practical and with proofs. show us what you got and we will listen to you. anyone can write ebook using google searches. whether you are giving it free or not, if it's empty then it doesn't worth my time. am affiliate marketer doer not just talker or ebook seller and my earnings proofs here backs it up.

suxes2005: Lateef Olajide shared an information recently to his mailing list.

SHALOM

I know Lateef but this thread is not about him or about what he does. This thread is about clickbank affiliate business
and how i make money from it and how any one else here can do same. period.

henrimoto: that bros (lateef olajide) don tay for this affilliate marketing things o. i will check out his mailing list.
GOOD LUCK. Case close.

@Others, i will be updating my new clickbank affiliate marketing tricks in my next lesson.
I just say i should answer these questions first.

THANKS
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Matrix1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
@E-solver I can see you are a guru in this business. Am trying to reach out to newbies and give them what you haven't been able to give to them. I don't have to prove anything to anybody because you are not gonna pay me for that. I just stated this affiliate marketing some few months ago and am already making money from the knowledge I got from here. I am just sharing my knowledge to those that care to ask for it. I would have uploaded it here if it was possible so that anyone interested can download and make use of it. So back off bro! And let those interested ask for the free e-Book.
Just send a mail to charlezok@gmail.com using 'Affiliate Marketing goldmine' as the subject of the mail and get the free e-Book. Still have 3 people left to send it to.

Cheers
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Emmyk(m): 9:20am On Nov 22, 2013
Great thread. Well done @Op. Saw the thread yesterday. Gone all over everything now.

I think you should edit the Gravity level you put at first page, where you said 75 to 100 is cool, as you have revealed to us now the disadvantage. smiley
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Esolver1(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2013
Emmyk: Great thread. Well done @Op. Saw the thread yesterday. Gone all over everything now.

I think you should edit the Gravity level you put at first page, where you said 75 to 100 is cool, as you have revealed to us now the disadvantage. smiley

May be that's a mistake. boy, 75 to 100 gravity is over high. NO..this na no go area.

Ladies and Gentlemen go for clickbank product with at least 7- 20 gravity.[THIS PERFECT & WITH LOW AFFILIATE COMPETITION]
Gravity 25 -40 [Not too bad BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO DO EXTRA JOB TO BEAT DOWN THE COMPETITORS]
Gravity 40-100 [NO GO AREA FOR ME]

Guys i tell you With Clickbank affiliate business your money no fit miss road. TODAY my clickbank earnings has been sent to my Payoneer Mastercard..All i will do now is approach any AMT here in Naija And Withdraw the cash in Naira.

The main Co Co be 'How Can you too make money on clickbank.com?" And your earning keep rolling on autopilot just like mine.
Follow this info i have unleash and add it with my CLICKBANK A-Z PRACTICAL GUIDES + IT'S BONUSES And you are ready to go.

See my signature link for the details.

More tips to come on this thread

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by darmochy1(m): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
OP kindly assist me with an answer to this question: when signing up at ezine articles, is it advisable to use my real details- I mean my Nigerian name and address
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Adshol: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
coming on board.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by chineduho: 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
Paul,did you forward any tax info to cb when using usa address in your cb account.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Esolver1(m): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
darmochy1: OP kindly assist me with an answer to this question: when signing up at ezine articles, is it advisable to use my real details- I mean my Nigerian name and address

I said it on this thread b4. Forget using your naija really name as an internet marketer. Even if is okay but You will not achieve the success you suppose to achieve doing that. That's what the called 'pen name' online. Use it, you can use pen name to create information product online and sell massively, you can use pen name for articles, site and any other online activities. The truth of the matter is lots of internet users don't like anything [be it article, info, or whatever] coming from Nigerian [green white green]. So if i were you, i will find an alternative to that so i can achieve the great result i suppose to achieve. fakenamegenerator.com is also there for you.

Adshol: coming on board.
Hurry up & start now! Internet has large rooms that can contain every1. But don't give away your own room to procrastination

chinedu h.o:
Paul,did you forward any tax info to cb when using usa address in your cb account.
My cb a/c is not US so I didn't use any US address, neither do i need any US tax. Use other countries..Uk for an example. Then
get your cb account connected with Payoneer AHC = Withdraw your cb cash via Any ATM Stand here in Nigeria. Case closed.

Hope these answers helps

Any other question [s] ? cool
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Esolver1(m): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
I No Fit Shout. This for just last few days. And sales keep rolling on autopilot.
Ladies and Gentlemen Clickbank Affiliate Business works perfectly.
Learn the Dip Secret of this FREE TO DO Online business and keep smiling
to your bank. I WILL PRACTICALLY SHOW YOU HOW AT:
www.clickbankfornigerians..com

SEE YOU THERE.

So see another of my cb earnings proof below.

CHEERS

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Emmyk(m): 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
Op, can you please list paid sure Ads. sites?
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Esolver1(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
Emmyk: Op, can you please list paid sure Ads. sites?

I didn't understand what you want me to list 4 u. what is paid sure ad sites? what is it for?
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Emmyk(m): 12:44am On Nov 27, 2013
E-solver:

I didn't understand what you want me to list 4 u. what is paid sure ad sites? what is it for?
We have sites for free adverts and sites for paid ones.

I asked for paid ones. That are sure/ on point. wink
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Esolver1(m): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
Emmyk: We have sites for free adverts and sites for paid ones.

I asked for paid ones. That are sure/ on point. wink

I wish i fully understand you now. but let me assume your question is
what are they list of paid advert sites?

To answer that, they are many paid advertising sites. although it depend on what you
are advertising and your audience. For example Nairaland has a paid ad section and
if you re using them, then your main audience should be Nigerians.

you can also use facebook ads, google ads, bing ad, etc.
But you should know how the ad works, how to run an ad campaign
on each of them, writing your ad, your budget, selecting your audience and
your keywords and much more.

so you should know how to those things works b4 committing your hard earned
cash into paid advertising. so what you need is just more than the sites.

I use free advert method for all those my cb earnings and am still enjoying them.
They work even on autopilot.

So depends of what you want and what you are advertising too.

I hope i answered your question.

Cheers
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Emmyk(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
Yeah. I know all that.

I'm a Mass Communication student cheesycheesy

Sites popularity differ. I'm asking for dedicate advertising websites. Not forums or networking sites. Do you understand now?
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Esolver1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
Emmyk: Yeah. I know all that.

I'm a Mass Communication student cheesycheesy

Sites popularity differ. I'm asking for dedicate advertising websites. Not forums or networking sites. Do you understand now?

Hi Emmyk, you are still asking same question which i have answered. This is not mass communication classroom and i don't care about your profession. This thread is all about making money online using clickbank. I don't want to keep answering one question over and over.

Please my followers, if you know what this man is asking, please do answer him. i don tire for his over and over question.

@Other, Guys make this coming year [2014] the yr you must venture into online business or you must take your online biz to next level.

Regarding this clickbank affiliate business, don't be shy to ask your question[s] and i will make up time to answer it.

Thank you
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by MuazuAYusuf: 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
- Are you ready to learn how to make money online in Nigeria?
- Have you ever desired having a sustainable income of up N750,000 monthly in Nigeria?
- The solution to your problem is here, you don't even need any special knowledge or any past experience before you can achieve this.
- See how at : http://www.750k.com.ng/
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Intellab5: 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
Earning really well in my own system. (PPD)

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Olamarkjoel(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
hi freestuffsonnet, i have order cb package, and i ask a question regarding ezine articles in which i sent you an email message, please reply thanks
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Esolver1(m): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
@Advertisers, No waste your precious time dey throw ad here on the thread. it is not targeted and has no value to this thread followers.

At least you can advertise Here on NL with just little cost [change], it can now carry on your budget. why not take your ad there and see what you will get something out of you

Olamarkjoel: hi freestuffsonnet, i have order cb package, and i ask a question regarding ezine articles in which i sent you an email message, please reply thanks

Hi sir, i have replied all my emails today. hope you got your reply. if not, plz do resend it, am online. i believe you know the right email i use for my free supports. Address it there, and i will attend to you personally and for free of charge. [that's for costumer service/support for ordering my package]. if you ask such question here on this thread, i will ignore it. My private email is the best place to address such and get instant help.

For those who haven't ordered my CLICKBANK A-Z Practical GUIDES + IT'S BONUSES yet, What are you waiting for. Do you want to just be a watcher or a partaker of this clickbank goldmine? The choice is yours. Visit my blog site link to see you can get the packages.

I offer instant delivering [into your email box after payment confirmation], instant SMS responsive and email after sale free support.
Not much of us here in naija that offer such services to clients.

Tomorrow, i will give you guys my BB Pin, Whatsapp ID and more of that.

I will see you guys tomorrow. But anyhow..leave your question or your contribution [Not some silly Advert ooo].

THANK
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by alamante82: 2:38am On Nov 29, 2013
Hi apart from posting in Ezines and forums, do you also post on classified ads sites?
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by kazeemkayode: 7:38am On Nov 29, 2013
Yes
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Esolver1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
If You Ordered My Clickbank Pack NOW, You will get this EXTRA BONUS Inclusive:

EXTRA BONUS:

* I Will Help You Set Up Your Own Clickbank Account,
* I will choose a unique and selling clickbank username for you
* Create new email account for you.
* Use the email set up the cb a/c
* Configure the account in a way you will never loss your money for life
* And will do everything to make your clickbank a/c unique
* And then email you the login details.

ORDERING INSTRUCTION:

Hurry Now And Send N3,000 ONLY Into Any Of These Bank Listed Below

Any Guarantee Trust Bank Plc [GTB]

Account Name: Paul Chukwukere
Account No: 0018669148

Or Any United Bank Of Africa [UBA]

Account No: 0000349454

Any Eco Bank Plc

Account No: 0008955505

Step 2: Once the payment has been made, quickly send the details of your payments to
paulchukwukere@gmail.com

Make sure the SUBJECT of the email says: CLICKBANK FOR NIGERIANS PACK

INCLUDE THESE DETAILS:

* Your Depositor Name
* Your Email Address
* The Bank Teller Number

That is all you have to do.

Once we receive your payment email and confirm your payment from the bank, you will get an email from me which would contain the guides + the additional bonuses so that you can download them and start using it.

2nd Option:

After Your Payment, Text Us Your Depositor Name, teller no, name of the bank you paid to, CLICKBANK PACK, and your E-MAIL ADDRESS To My Line:07038004568 [ PLEASE SEND SMS ALONE] My BB Pin: 7BF6B9C0. My Whatsapp No: 08021037504

How Do I Receive The Clickbank Money Making Guide + It's Amazing Business?

I will send you the CLICKBANK MONEY MAKING A-Z PRACTICAL GUIDES + IT'S BONUSES + SET-UP YOUR OWN CLICKBANK ACCOUNT & Email you the login details and also forward the packages right on your E-mail Box within 2 hrs after your payment confirmation. No Additional Courier Fee And No Need For Waiting for Days For Courier Shipping.

Any Money Back Guarantee?

YES. If, for any reason (or no reason at all), you decide this ebook didn’t keep to its promise, not practical as it claim or for any reason all. Just Inform Me I will refund every penny you paid. Furthermore, I'll even let you keep the guides for your trouble And A way of saying sorry for wasting your time!

That’s how much confidence I have in what I’m Offering You, And to Make Sure You Have Nothing to Loss or Fear About.

SO YOU GET ALL THESE PACKAGES [Screen shot below] + THE CLICKBANK A/C SET-UP.... FOR JUST 3K ONLY. IF ONLY YOU ORDER YOURS NOW. So take advantage of this now b4 it's too late. That is the only investment you needed to make to start making it online just like myself.

THANK YOU.

Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Olamarkjoel(m): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
@ E-solver please, reply my email message, i have sent another message to you since yesterday evening, please check your gmail inbox, i urgently need your reply.
thanks
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Esolver1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
Olamarkjoel: @ E-solver please, reply my email message, i have sent another message to you since yesterday evening, please check your gmail inbox, i urgently need your reply.
thanks

i have replied you. hope you see it now
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Olamarkjoel(m): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
yes, i have seen it, thank you.
Re: Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] by Iytech(m): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hi Paul, Thanks for all the good stuff you have been dropping here.
I want to ask if you will pick a product to market with a good sales letter, good gravity (5-35) and good percentage commission, but with a request space to prospective buyers to enter their email addresses on the sales letter? Considering the fact that some buyers wouldn't buy instantly but would need further persuasion or marketing to, before they buy.
Expecting your response. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

103 Nigerian Products Rejected Abroad –FG / Shoprite: Insider Shares Details Of The Corporate Restructuring / Nigeria Does Not Want MTN “to Die” From $5.2bn Fine-Communications Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.