Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry (2695 Views)

I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. / How To Watch Youtube On You BB Free. / Help! I Can't Watch Youtube With My Nokia Phone!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by muaa(f): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
"Depending on your blackberry plan, you may incur additional charges" this the the msg I get whenever I try to watch youtube on my blackberry.
Kindly advice on the best plan that won't incur charges. Thanks
Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by ChynoBEATS: 6:30am On Jul 08, 2014
Watch?.... Omo me I download dem o .. Y shuld I waste myMb watch'n wen I can download...
Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by cupid4ig(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2014
If you are using legacy device u can't watch YouTube videos cos they block it in the bis plan. But note that u can watch YouTube videos embedded in websites. But if u are using bb10 phones u can watch YouTube videos with ur bis at no extra cost. So the best option is for u to download if u are using legacy device
Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by muaa(f): 3:51am On Jul 12, 2014
cupid4ig: If you are using legacy device u can't watch YouTube videos cos they block it in the bis plan. But note that u can watch YouTube videos embedded in websites. But if u are using bb10 phones u can watch YouTube videos with ur bis at no extra cost. So the best option is for u to download if u are using legacy device
Pls what kind of data plan can I conveniently use on my bb10 without being charged
Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by cupid4ig(m): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2014
muaa:
Pls what kind of data plan can I conveniently use on my bb10 without being charged
use glo bis. 1k for 3gig. Or u can use airtel 1500 for 2gig. MTN and Etisalat blocked their bis from working on bb10 phones. If glo is stable in ur area it is the best.
Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by muaa(f): 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
cupid4ig: use glo bis. 1k for 3gig. Or u can use airtel 1500 for 2gig. MTN and Etisalat blocked their bis from working on bb10 phones. If glo is stable in ur area it is the best.
Tnks alot. Pls how can I port frm mtn to glo?
Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by cupid4ig(m): 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
muaa:
Tnks alot. Pls how can I port frm mtn to glo?
I think u will have to visit glo centre. Or u can call their customers care. But for me the best way is just to go to their website and chat with a customer representative. It's a live chat so no delay. U can ask them about porting
Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by muaa(f): 3:27am On Jul 21, 2014
cupid4ig: I think u will have to visit glo centre. Or u can call their customers care. But for me the best way is just to go to their website and chat with a customer representative. It's a live chat so no delay. U can ask them about porting
Tnks dear, I've successfully ported. Glo Bis rocks
Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by cupid4ig(m): 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
muaa:
Tnks dear, I've successfully ported. Glo Bis rocks
u are welcome. Have u have upgraded ur os and have ur favourite apps like instagram etc installed?
Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by ddjay: 1:18am On Jul 22, 2014
What I did on my os7 bb is to choose desktop view (exit mobile site) streaming is possible on full site
Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by muaa(f): 8:01am On Jul 22, 2014
cupid4ig: u are welcome. Have u have upgraded ur os and have ur favourite apps like instagram etc installed?
Noo. I've been trying to download instagram bt it's nt free on BBM world and I do not hav a credit card. And wen I try to upgrade my bb10 os, it keeps saying it's too large that I shud make sure my wifi is available bla bla bla
Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by otalenu(m): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Simple way to download or watch youtube on your BlackBerry device: type youtube to the search bar of your web browser>search for the video you want to download or watch>immediately the video comes out, type "ss" in front of youtube which comes out with the video's web address>after typing the "ss", you will be having something like this as the video's web address http://m.ssyoutube.com/results?clients.blablabla (Note: dis address is just an example of what you should have when you're done with the typing). The next thing for you is to click on your search button, this address link you to a page where u will download or watch the video straight up. Shekena!

This trick works with all network irrespective of the bb plan, or ur device. I usually subscribe to mtn's daily plan of 3gig which cost just #100. It enables me to download to stupor.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by cupid4ig(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
muaa:
Noo. I've been trying to download instagram bt it's nt free on BBM world and I do not hav a credit card. And wen I try to upgrade my bb10 os, it keeps saying it's too large that I shud make sure my wifi is available bla bla bla
u can download the real main instagram app for android. can u tell me the os u are using? check ur setting then device and select os
Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by muaa(f): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
cupid4ig: u can download the real main instagram app for android. can u tell me the os u are using? check ur setting then device and select os
Kindly find attachment

Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by biggboy(m): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
otalenu: Simple way to download or watch youtube on your BlackBerry device: type youtube to the search bar of your web browser>search for the video you want to download or watch>immediately the video comes out, type "ss" in front of youtube which comes out with the video's web address>after typing the "ss", you will be having something like this as the video's web address http://m.ssyoutube.com/results?clients.blablabla (Note: dis address is just an example of what you should have when you're done with the typing). The next thing for you is to click on your search button, this address link you to a page where u will download or watch the video straight up. Shekena!

This trick works with all network irrespective of the bb plan, or ur device. I usually subscribe to mtn's daily plan of 3gig which cost just #100. It enables me to download to stupor.
really? Pls what's the code?
Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by otalenu(m): 12:07am On Jul 23, 2014
biggboy: really? Pls what's the code?

For the daily plan?
Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by cupid4ig(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2014
muaa:
Kindly find attachment
I see the attachment on that category click on it and select os that's where u will see the version. Waiting
Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by biggboy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
otalenu:

For the daily plan?
yes please.
Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by otalenu(m): 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
biggboy: yes please.

Text BBCDAY to 21600
Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by biggboy(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
otalenu:

Text BBCDAY to 21600
#100 right? Thanks!
Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by muaa(f): 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
cupid4ig: I see the attachment on that category click on it and select os that's where u will see the version. Waiting

Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by otalenu(m): 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
biggboy: #100 right? Thanks!

Yah, u welcome
Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by cupid4ig(m): 1:10am On Jul 24, 2014
muaa:
that is the old os dear u need to upgrade to at least 10.2.1 to start using Android apps. U need wireless to download it or u can look for who has the autoloader
Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by muaa(f): 1:42am On Jul 24, 2014
cupid4ig: that is the old os dear u need to upgrade to at least 10.2.1 to start using Android apps. U need wireless to download it or u can look for who has the autoloader

Tnk u very much for the useful assistance. I'm grateful
Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by cupid4ig(m): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2014
muaa:

Tnk u very much for the useful assistance. I'm grateful
u are welcome anytime.
Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by muaa(f): 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
cupid4ig: u are welcome. Have u have upgraded ur os and have ur favourite apps like instagram etc installed?
Hi
Pls help! The temperature of my bb10 is so high, it hardly saves charge. I've taken it for repair bt d issue still persist
Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by cupid4ig(m): 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
muaa:
Hi
Pls help! The temperature of my bb10 is so high, it hardly saves charge. I've taken it for repair bt d issue still persist
u shouldn't have taken it to repair cos nothing is wrong with ur phone. Model and version of ur phone?
Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by muaa(f): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
cupid4ig: u shouldn't have taken it to repair cos nothing is wrong with ur phone. Model and version of ur phone?
BlackBerry 10
Version is 10.2.0.1521
Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by cupid4ig(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
muaa:
BlackBerry 10
Version is 10.2.0.1521
I know dear I mean is it z10, Q5/10 or z30. And btw that ur os is really old u need to update it so u can install android apps too like instagram and the rest grin. Back to the topic, mostly heating issue is caused by bad network especially when u are doing many things on the phone at the same time. So this issue is it a new one or has it bn there?
Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by muaa(f): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
cupid4ig: I know dear I mean is it z10, Q5/10 or z30. And btw that ur os is really old u need to update it so u can install android apps too like instagram and the rest grin. Back to the topic, mostly heating issue is caused by bad network especially when u are doing many things on the phone at the same time. So this issue is it a new one or has it bn there?

Z10. The issue started just after the fone fell down.
Re: HELP!! I Can't Watch Youtube On My Blackberry by cupid4ig(m): 8:34am On Sep 07, 2014
muaa:

Z10. The issue started just after the fone fell down.
that means maybe the impact cracked something inside can't really say. Okay go to BlackBerry World there is an app called BBVE. BlackBerry virtual expert. Like 6mb. Download it and use it to check ur phone

(1) (Reply)

Glo 1gb For 100 Naira | Launches Regular Plan Of 1gb For 1000 Naira / Lenovo A5000 Vs Iphone 6 / New On Galaxy S6 Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.