Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Deji Bademosi Now At TVC - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Deji Bademosi Now At TVC (16819 Views)

Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi / Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? / CHANNELS Tv’s Deji Bademosi Quits After Clash With Chairman John Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by miqos02(m): 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
he is presenting a political programme right now
Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by mrchemist(m): 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
yes,still the brain of the channel winning awards,watch out his good plans for TVC
Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
Nice one
Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by greatgod2012(f): 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
I said it, one man's meat.............

But, i still expect him in a better place like BBC, CNN, because the guy is damn good. Anyways, goodluck to him and all of us in all our respective endeavours.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hmmmm, I really enjoyed every bit of his programmes on Channels TV ....... Most esp the 2011 elections and his(bademosi) reportage as well as ''Face-Off'' ....... HOT DEBATE !!!

Channels is still my best TV in the World grin
Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by Maxymilliano(m): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
What is he doing at TVC? He should talk to Ndee Amaugo, former presenter of Open Access at the defunct MBI on how he was rendered redundant and converted to a once-in-week news presenter at TVC.

Glad for Dotun Saseyi who was quick to beat retreat to his usual Sunday political discourse program on Galaxy TV after a short spell at TVC ...

1 Like

Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:27am On Jul 20, 2013
Good for him
Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by skyluv2000(m): 10:29am On Jul 20, 2013
No comment for nw
Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by 80million1: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2013
i saw it coming.
Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by emaoke7: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2013
I am happy for him. I have been on the look out for him
Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by Ajibel(m): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2013
Asides, i'm begining to enjoy TVC NEWS on startimes. They are competing with Channels Tv and may win my heart if Channels dont improve by giving me Tech News program to discuss Nigerian IT Sector

Good move for Deji doe. Enjoyed him while at Channels

1 Like

Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by Chidosqi: 10:34am On Jul 20, 2013
Its not easy to enter CNN,BBC etc, you need to be British trained to be considered in this elite stations.
I know he has an online news channel.
Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by emaoke7: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2013
Happy for him.
Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by VicGoodGuy(m): 10:48am On Jul 20, 2013
Why is TVC tapping up Channels' staff one by one? First it was that guy that used to present Sunrise on saturdays(remind me his name please) now its Deji Bademosi. After their radio station has tapped Jones Ussen and Ify Onyegbule from Metro FM.
Talking of Channels, whatever has become of Ladi Akeredolu-Ale?
Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by Chitexs250(m): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2013
Nice one happy for the guy

Still sight him in BBC or CNN in no time from now
Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by 4reigningqueen: 10:54am On Jul 20, 2013
hmmm. So what should i say? All the same, goodluck to him in his new work place.But come o,i wanted to watch face off on channels this week but they did another programme.I love that programme die.
Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 20, 2013
Who is he? undecided
Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by tejpot(m): 10:57am On Jul 20, 2013
Hop to the next level.
Lesson learnt: Focus on ur selling point and ur area of competence and the world will run after u.
Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by eDontey1(m): 10:57am On Jul 20, 2013
VicGoodGuy: Why is TVC tapping up Channels' staff one by one? First it was that guy that used to present Sunrise on saturdays(remind me his name please) now its Deji Bademosi. After their radio station has tapped Jones Ussen and Ify Onyegbule from Metro FM.

There must be something about "THE OGA @ D TOP" @ channels that keeps pushing d best presenters to d rival stations. Ladi is now the MD of a govt media outfit in ondo state
Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by ritux: 11:04am On Jul 20, 2013
I saw his DEJI 360 programme on AIT few days back.
Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by Brimmie(m): 11:04am On Jul 20, 2013
E Don Port Ooo!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by naptu2: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2013
VicGoodGuy: Why is TVC tapping up Channels' staff one by one? First it was that guy that used to present Sunrise on saturdays(remind me his name please) now its Deji Bademosi. After their radio station has tapped Jones Ussen and Ify Onyegbule from Metro FM.

Yori Folarin.

Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by skyluv2000(m): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2013
Pls who is the Deji Bademosi, i dnt knw him, and i will be very happy to knw him. I like meeting and knowing people everyday. Pls who will educate me about him
Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by chokolatte: 11:41am On Jul 20, 2013
Maxymilliano: What is he doing at TVC? He should talk to Ndee Amaugo, former presenter of Open Access at the defunct MBI on how he was rendered redundant and converted to a once-in-week news presenter at TVC.

Glad for Dotun Saseyi who was quick to beat retreat to his usual Sunday political discourse program on Galaxy TV after a short spell at TVC ...

It appears its just the tvc that transmits within the lagos area that you watch.
There is another twenty four hour news channel called tvcnews. You can watch it on startimes channel 326 outside lagos and channel 115 within the lagos area. It is also on bskyb channel 572 for those in the uk.

You can also download the tvcnews application on your ipad or samsung galaxy tab just search it in play store.

You can also watch it on www.tvcnews.tv.
It does news at the top of every hour and has correspondents across Africa
You will see more of Ndee's news presentation there..I can tell you authouritatively that the station is wow...I am addicted

its the best in Nigeria..competes well with Aljazeera and Cnn as regards quality.

I also hear tvc's pay is good and salaries are not owed unlike ait that is owing like eight months pay and shamelessly makes so much noise grin

But on a more serious note Deji is not a staff of tvc he is only an independent producer which means he only airs his programme on the station. His programme Deji360 airs on ait as well.
He has an online tv called tv360..u can check it out

1 Like

Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by Afosulu: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2013
. VicGoodGuy(m): Quote Post
Why is TVC tapping up Channels' staff one by one? First it was that guy that used to present Sunrise on saturdays(remind me his name please) now its Deji Bademosi. After their radio station has tapped Jones Ussen and Ify Onyegbule from Metro FM.
Talking of Channels, whatever has become of Ladi Akeredolu-Ale?[/b

[b][b]Ladi Akeredolu-Ale is the current Director-General of Ondo State Radiovision Corporation (OSRC). He was appointed by Mimiko in his first term I can't remember precisely when.[b]
[/b]
Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by VicGoodGuy(m): 11:44am On Jul 20, 2013
naptu2:

Yori Folarin (Sunrise)

Your head dey there
Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by Goldenheart(m): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2013
Okay D;
Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by naptu2: 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Deji Badmus. Deji Bademosi

Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by andyanders: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2013
The guy is great and will take TVC to a greater height.
Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by miqos02(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
ladi akeredolu is in ondo state as the md of ondo broadcasting commission
Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by segcymoor(m): 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
....Abed dis duy level don past this...
Re: Deji Bademosi Now At TVC by camcor(m): 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
segcy.moor:
....Abed dis duy level don past this...

Will u give him a job? rather will u employ him?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Natasha And Selly Evicted From Big Brother Africa / "I Will Never Say Goodbye" Latest Filipino Soap In Nigeria / Can Superman Lift Mjolnir?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.