Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi (28940 Views)

Deji Bademosi Now At TVC / Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? / CHANNELS Tv’s Deji Bademosi Quits After Clash With Chairman John Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by OAM4J: 6:03am On Aug 29, 2012
Why I Left Channels Television – Deji Bademosi Opens Up

It was surprising to hear that the Award winning TV reporter, and the cruiser of Politics Today, Deji Bademosi, has left John Momoh’s Channels Televison.
It was noticed he was not of late at the top of his game, but no one knew what was really brewing underground.

Deji was a little reluctant and relaxed like someone no longer ‘involved’. Now it’s clear that all was not well at all, at least following his resignation. Giving an hint into the power-play that goes on in Channels TV, which is nothing different from many other media houses, Deji said, “Though I cannot describe it as official high-handedness but I think people deserve respects…. On several occasions they tried to personalize issues.”Deji, who resigned his appointment Friday, described the several awards that his reportage won as enviable and proud moments in the organization. “I will say it was a wonderful moment and that was when things really went well and I was appreciated and got the support of the top management staff.

“The bad side? Yes, I will describe as when we lost some staff and things went bad for the company and one could not get the support of the management. It was the time things were not really going well between one and the management.

“Of course I had fun when the going was good but when the problem started one could not but find it difficult to explain why certain action were taken,” he revealed.

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/08/why-i-left-channels-television-deji-bademosi-opens-up.html
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by semid4lyfe(m): 7:00am On Aug 29, 2012
Cryptic comments. . .doesn't give away much

6 Likes

Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by miteolu(m): 9:03am On Aug 29, 2012
This guy should submit his CV to Galaxy Television, Lagos.
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by slimdiggi: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2012
CNN is waiting for you

2 Likes

Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Afam4eva(m): 9:06am On Aug 29, 2012
semid4lyfe: Cryptic comments. . .doesn't give away much
Exactly.

The kind of politics that goes on in organizations is something else.

1 Like

Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Afam4eva(m): 9:06am On Aug 29, 2012
slimdiggi: CNN is waiting for you
Yes, he can anchor the Ogbomoso center of CNN grin

4 Likes

Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by jamp: 9:07am On Aug 29, 2012
i love this guy.
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by mycoldsweat: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2012
OAM4J: Why I Left Channels Television – Deji Bademosi Opens Up

It was surprising to hear that the Award winning TV reporter, and the cruiser of Politics Today, Deji Bademosi, has left John Momoh’s Channels Televison.
It was noticed he was not of late at the top of his game, but no one knew what was really brewing underground.

Deji was a little reluctant and relaxed like someone no longer ‘involved’. Now it’s clear that all was not well at all, at least following his resignation. Giving an hint into the power-play that goes on in Channels TV, which is nothing different from many other media houses, Deji said, “Though I cannot describe it as official high-handedness but I think people deserve respects…. On several occasions they tried to personalize issues.”Deji, who resigned his appointment Friday, described the several awards that his reportage won as enviable and proud moments in the organization. “I will say it was a wonderful moment and that was when things really went well and I was appreciated and got the support of the top management staff.

“The bad side? Yes, I will describe as when we lost some staff and things went bad for the company and one could not get the support of the management. It was the time things were not really going well between one and the management.

“Of course I had fun when the going was good but when the problem started one could not but find it difficult to explain why certain action were taken,” he revealed.

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/08/why-i-left-channels-television-deji-bademosi-opens-up.html
a vry sad development in channels tv
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by senateservices(m): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2012
miteolu: This guy should submit his CV to Galaxy Television, Lagos.

galaxy kini? galaxy ko, bisi Olatinlo show ni! abegi let him go to bbc abi cnn joor.
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by EmmyBoy2(m): 9:12am On Aug 29, 2012
grin
l lol, Galaxy ke?
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by ogaemma: 9:12am On Aug 29, 2012

Well said my brother, Nigerians do not value our own talents. Deji is a CNN product, I hope he gets there. Goodluck Deji.
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Afam4eva(m): 9:12am On Aug 29, 2012
Abeg, no swear for the guy...Galaxy wey their newscasters no dey baff(bath) come office.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Afam4eva(m): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2012
ogaemma:

Well said my brother, Nigerians do not value our own talents. Deji is a CNN product, I hope he gets there. Goodluck Deji.
Really?
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Skoopy(m): 9:15am On Aug 29, 2012
Kind of guy u'll want to employ, instead of saying "NO COMMENT" like most naija political class will do, he gave total attension to the media yet succeeded in not giving out any relevant information.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Negolistic: 9:16am On Aug 29, 2012
abi u don Bleep up for office na hin dey kon treat ur Bleep up. make u talk true.

most people really, when they do something that warrant sack they quickly resign before facing the embarracing moment.
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by spothot: 9:18am On Aug 29, 2012
afam4eva:
Abeg, no swear for the guy...Galaxy wey their newscasters no dey baff(bath) come office.
make u no kill me with laugh!!!
The worst is even Mitv, i don't know where they got their old cargo newscasters
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by bumps(m): 9:22am On Aug 29, 2012
John momoh u cant trade experience in exchange of anytin.try to motivate ur staff
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by andyanders: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2012
Just spoke with CNN now and was informed that I should inform Deji to report by Monday the 3rd of September, 2012 by 10AM.
Will update you guys later.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by slimdiggi: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2012
afam4eva:
hehehehehehehe grin
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 29, 2012
afam4eva:

Really you've changed from the quiet unassuming Afam I used to know back then when N/Land used to be fun in the Politics section.

1 Like

Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by ebamma(m): 9:31am On Aug 29, 2012
which cnn be that,na criminal news network were dey for ijesha abi na dey cable news network were dey america
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by ebamma(m): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2012
andyanders: Just spoke with CNN now and was informed that I should inform Deji to report by Monday the 3rd of September, 2012 by 10AM.
guy u don chop dis morning?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by MeGaStReEt: 9:36am On Aug 29, 2012
afam4eva:
Yes, he can anchor the Ogbomoso center of CNN grin

grin grin grin
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Afam4eva(m): 9:36am On Aug 29, 2012
ilugunboy:

Really you've changed from the quiet unassuming Afam I used to know back then when N/Land used to be fun in the Politics section.
I've not changed oo. I still have that part of me intact. I just misbehave once in a while to keep body and soul together.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by igbsam(m): 9:38am On Aug 29, 2012
afam4eva:
Laughing really hard. I swear, those guys are very very dirty. You can even hear the odour oozing out from your screen cos they don't brush sef.
Their make-up artist dey use White Elubor(Yam Flour) dey do marykay for their face......

3 Likes

Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Olubodef(m): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2012
Dis guy should submit his c.v 2 boko haram t.v station

1 Like

Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by acidtalk: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2012
There's a time to get Employed
And a time to get FIRED.

If you like make you work 150years for person, one day one day you go commot. Either through mutual agreement or through misundersting.

If it isn't your business, it can't be your business. He has been busy minding someone else's business. Its now time to mind his if he wants rest of mind and satisfaction.

From the link below, he would have seen clear signs it was time to leave Channels instead of allowing things to go so bad.

https://www.nairaland.com/1006584/clear-signs-know-boss-fire

(A MUST READ FOR EVERY EMPLOYEE)
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by oritim: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2012
MeGaStReEt:

grin grin grin
Yes, he can anchor the Ogbomoso center of CNN

What has brought Ogbomoso into this?
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by misterh(m): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2012
ebamma: guy u don chop dis morning?
. Ihn still dey chop. Remember d drug is after food. So no blame am!
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Afam4eva(m): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2012
igbsam:
Laughing really hard. I swear, those guys are very very dirty. You can even hear the odour oozing out from your screen cos they don't brush sef.
Their make-up artist dey use White Elubor(Yam Flour) dey do marykay for their face......
lol grin also don't forget that galaxy is probably the only tv station that records news and plays it when it's news hours.
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2012
andyanders: Just spoke with CNN now and was informed that I should inform Deji to report by Monday the 3rd of September, 2012 by 10AM.
kudos to you.Nice job, but I think that happened when you are still sleeping.
Re: Why I Quit Channels TV – Deji-Bademosi by ebamma(m): 9:42am On Aug 29, 2012
Olubodef: Dis gurl should submit his c.v 2 boko haram t.v station
which gurl be that,guy wetin u smoke nah?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bella Ends Relationship With Sheggz / FCCPC Opens Investigation On DSTV, GOTV, Others / Movie: Sex Education – Complete Season 2 And Season 1(ep 1-8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.