Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage (1909 Views)

Mbalula Posts A Raunchy Photo Of Maheeda, Claims His Account Was Hacked / Achieve Something First Before Thinking Of Love / Questions You Should Answer Before Thinking Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by mekaboy(m): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
I will like to know what range a mans account balance shld read, before he thinks of marriage in todays Nigeria.
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by sunnydayasaba(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2013
For me, having at least #100 Million will be cool and manageable going by Nigeria factors to consider.
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by Cholls(m): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
sunnydayasaba: For me, having at least #100 Million will be cool and manageable going by Nigeria factors to consider.
Still not enough if u don't have the necessities.
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2013
You mean marriage or wedding?
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by mekaboy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
idnoble135: You mean marriage or wedding?

Both.
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dont need to have Heaven and earth before you get married, buh 5M Plus a steady source of income will do for a start, wont advie anyone to get married without money for account o, My friend got married some months back, as we speak hes in Libya trying to cross the border, leaving his wife and kid, tins didnt go well ova dere i guess, Na money the guy dey beg now to come back house. Y get married we u aint got shit?
mekaboy: I will like to know what range a mans account balance shld read, before he thinks of marriage in todays Nigeria.
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by Dubemkelly(m): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2013
Once u have gud managerial habits n can live within yhu income n kip yhu head up...D acct aint really a determining factor
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by Adufaye(m): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 20, 2013
Adufaye: 1k
lol. dont even date anyone with dat account balance
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by EmekaPrince(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2013
marry ur own wife,wit or without money. money must come. am a living testimony.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by Adufaye(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2013
Da_archer: lol. dont even date anyone with dat account balance
lol na joke sha,bt seriously weddin no get amount,sum pple dy use 50-100k do weddin

As 4 me I no dy do any stupid weddin,just cari drink giv her papa if dem no wnt,I go preggy her sharp sharp (if I like her die)
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by kliq(m): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2013
Adufaye: 1k
oh shit...lol
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by monibagg: 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
No be small thing o...
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by Sanboy25: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by mekaboy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
I am not jst talking about wedding, I mean marriage, settling down, starting a family. Wedding is jst a part of it.
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by Double194(m): 12:08am On Jul 21, 2013
1 to 2M is OK for starting a family. If U wait till U get money like Dangote b4 U marry na him be say U go dey drag shaving stick with Wole Soyinka
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by 500samuel(m): 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
for low level wedding get around 1 million and for maintenance of the new family have 1.5 million

my 1cent
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 23, 2013
Guy bone that thing!!! one crate of beer and marriage don kick off....no time!!!
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 23, 2013
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by Mynd44: 8:08am On Jul 23, 2013
There is no minimum amount, it is about the two people involved sitting down and planning for the life they want to start. It is about them coming to see how much they have and designing a plan that will work for them as a family.

Having millions does not assure you a good life if you are both not good at managing funds
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by Agbgift(f): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2013
Aint a fan of Big weddings. 1.5m is enough.
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by AbuMikey(m): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2013
Anything Less than a million dollars Naira is a NO-NO for Me! cool
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by Tinkybabe(f): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2013
Dubemkelly: Once u have gud managerial habits n can live within yhu income n kip yhu head up...D acct aint really a determining factor
This answers it. .but obviously you have to have a steady source of income.
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by Abbey2sam(m): 11:44am On Jul 23, 2013
2billion
So I guess you aint ready for marriage yet,

Have a steady source of income
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
If u have 2m,the lady have 1m is ok to start life .
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by Mynd44: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
If u have 2m,the lady have 1m is ok to start life .
even with that, if the money is not managed rightly, they will end up broke
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by Osisinakpo(m): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
EmekaPrince: marry ur own wife,wit or without money. money must come. am a living testimony.

Bro I love that. Pls share your testimony, am ready to listein, if possible you can send it to ennytech@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
Introduction-25m
Engagement-50m
WEDDING-75M
lolz...minus money 4 wedding gown and other expenses.*winks*
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by dhensity: 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
Harbosede02: Introduction-25m
Engagement-50m
WEDDING-75M

lol nawaoo
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
Harbosede02: Introduction-25m
Engagement-50m
WEDDING-75M
then hw much to live happily ever after? grin
Re: How Much Shld A Man Have In His Account Before Thinking Of Marriage by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ms_ShaQ: then hw much to live happily ever after? grin
u sud guess dat

(1) (Reply)

zz / Is This Truely How Relationship Starts And End? (picture) / Thread Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.