Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Touch Not... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Touch Not... (671 Views)

Ladies What Will You Do If A Man Intentionally Touch Your Bosom In A Bus. / My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch / Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? (2) (3) (4)

Touch Not... by marvelck: 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2013
Touch Not...this is when a man goes the extra mile to secure or ensure the faithfulness of his wife or girlfriend. Either by monitoring her or by placing 'charm' on her, so as to keep her in check. Such action used to be common in the past, when civilization hasn't gotten to this level. But seeing or hearing about people doing such things to their partners, makes me wonder what kind of men are they. How can a man ask someone to monitor his wife/girlfriend for him, or becomes fetish by putting magun (thunderbolt) on his partner. What is yours is yours. You cant force or make someone to do your bidding. Going that far to 'secure' your wife, shows you don't trust her. And it also shows your marriage/relationship is not healthy. Cos, any man that does things like that hardly enjoys his marriage. When you're having doubts or concern about the fidelity of your partner, the best thing to do is to have a heart to heart talk with her, and also lead by example. By being faithful and responsible as well. Like I used to say, any form of cheating in a relationship/marriage can kill the love between a couple. And while a woman may forgive a cheating husband/partner, most men usually find it difficult to forgive and forget whenever their partners cheat on them. You can imagine! Men are jealous naturally, and their women are jewels they don't joke with. But that's not an excuse for some to try and 'secure' their women by all means. Doing that shows such men also have skeletons in their cupboards. Abi no be so?

Re: Touch Not... by Sanboy25: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hum, you like to discuss about infidelity, I hope nothing did happen to you in the past on this matter... undecided
Re: Touch Not... by Agybabe(f): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
I pray I don't fall victim. Amen
Re: Touch Not... by olumaxi(m): 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2013
Magun or not..i stil remain d married women num 1 choice
Re: Touch Not... by Mynd44: 12:56am On Jul 20, 2013
^^
Re: Touch Not... by oyinbogirl(f): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2013
insecurity & lack of trust. Some guys never trust women, no matter how trustworthy the lady may be

Discover The 13 Signs To Spot A Player / Romance / Why Is It That Girls Turn Guys Down Then Years Later They Try To Come Back