Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles (20434 Views)

Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram / NIGERIA: A Nation Of Fools / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by redbottles(m): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2013
Nnanna224: FFK desperately playing on the Nigerian psyche to gain political capital

Like seriously?...shame on you
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Anvaller: 11:11am On Jul 20, 2013
This is so shameful, what is left for me to say in defense of my country when non Nigerian friends ask me about our new "paedophilic" law? We are just getting crazier.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by redbottles(m): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2013
Nnanna224: FFK desperately playing on the Nigerian psyche to gain political capital

Like seriously?...shame on you, if you have issues with FFK, take it somewer else....
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by 4reigningqueen: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2013
come !!! No time for story. Show me the people that approve this!!!
*** picks up AK47***
Oya, show me where them dey. No time to check time abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by gabbytabby: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2013
If this is what democracy looks like maybe we are better off under a military regime at least our expectations are low enough to cater for what they do and we do not have this lots of people being paid trillions of naira to show us how ignorant and perverse they are. This makes me ashamed to be a Nigerian and if this is what being together means then it is time to seperate to protect our children from the molesters.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by stchinedu: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2013
It's obvious that ur psychiatrist is not aware that you are missing.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Akpan107(m): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2013
An Hausa friend of mine (Ali by name) once told me, ''see, a girl of 14 in my Village (Funtua, Katsina State) is seen as an old girl, and she may hardly be married.

The guy himself married a girl of 13 Years of age.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 20, 2013
If muhammed could marry and Bleep an 8 year old girl and see nothing wrong in it why should we ?
Or are we doubting the morality and uprightness of the holy and perfect one from a moon god.

He is probably somewhere nacking and phacking his 72 virgin 8 year old wherever he is now.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by slimyem: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2013
I'm tired of this issue and it hasn't even started.

Thank God seun has shown his disgust by adjusting his word-filter/ auto correct thing from cradle robber to paedophile so the effect of the word can register properly.
I really hope there is a way around this demonic bill and law.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by tuneh(f): 11:22am On Jul 20, 2013
I have an 8 year old daughter and now I am seriously considering buying a gun. I will not shoot to kill, only shoot the part of the man that is causing the offense

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by waja(m): 11:22am On Jul 20, 2013
idnoble135: WORD!!!
I hate this development with passion!!! Are we the next upcoming sodom and Gommorrah?
. Sodom and Gommorah is better than Naija. We're only living by his grace.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Lordave: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2013
blueheffner: I don't jst know why pple just like exaggerating issues like this,the issue of child marriage was introduced because of the high level of maoral decadence in Nigeria,u will see a girl of 12 years olhaving undergone several abortions,so what are u talking about,the truth is dat in this our society our female children are being exposed to sexual practices at a very early age, u can visist hospitals and inquire frm the doctors abt the issue,and the grrom has no right to consumate the marriage unttil the the girl attains maturity,will u rather have a girl having multiple sex partners b4 marriage, if u ask some girls how many sexual partners they've had,some have even lost count,atleast if she has express commitment to a man, she will knw where her loyalty lies,and won't turn herself into differnt pple's sexual object,and of whic the girl has the write to revoke the marriage any time she likes, so she is not forced into anything,and the notion that prophet mohammed married the girl at 6 and consumated the marriage at the marriage at the age of 9 is a big fat lie.
so because many girls have had several abortions at 12 there is no problem with this foolish law I'm sure the ones you know of are your daughters or sisters.
And again prophet Burahmmed saw didn't marry at 6 but 44, he married a 6 year old at 44 and had her when she was nine. I know you still won't have a problem with that cuz you are a hopeless son of the mofo prophet Burahmmed.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Olufonade: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2013
CONTINUE MAKING YOUR NOISE.

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.

EVEN JESUS WAS BEGOTTEN BY A 14YR OLD GIRL (VIRGIN MARRY).
CAN WE CALL THIS CHILD MOLESTATION?

It is clear that some people have been mentally colonized. They can't reason beyond what they see. Western ideology their standard

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by CALLMESTAR(f): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2013
Let the protest begin...

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by enny09: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2013
If we should still be following everything in the bible and quran maybe some of those senators making this useless law will still be slave, in modern day, since both religion talk about slaves without any crime.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by bishopjoe02(m): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2013
Noise, nonsense, rubbish, why all the grammars, i hate talkers, why not just act. Do something to stop this pervert senators, instead of waiting precious time making noise on net
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Ventrue: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2013
What surprises me is they ALWAYS get an IBO to do the dirty job for them. They used these Uche Ezechukwus, Iwaanyanwus, Asikas and the likes to rule Nigeria for years and they still use them to get their ways in the country. What a shame to them and their IBO so called intellectual dogs. For the senate to durst shame from YERIMA children has got no more RIGHT in Nigeria. - Advice to foreigners, please be careful with your children in Nigeria.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2013
There really is no hope for this country cry
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by gerald09(m): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2013
Are u saying it is now law or its still a bill? Since majority of the senators that voted for this bill are from the North I fink it is safe to add these to the reasons why we can't trust the North for a brighter future. Dey will keep taking Nigeria backwards

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2013
Olufon-ade:
CONTINUE MAKING YOUR NOISE.

I DON'T GIVE DAMN.

EVEN JESUS WAS BEGOTTEN BY A 14YR OLD GIRL (VIRGIN MARRY).
CAN WE CALL THIS CHILD MOLESTATION? LATER THEY SAY THEY ARE CHRIST-LIKE

It is clear that some people have been mentally colonized. They can't reason beyond what they see. Western ideology their standard

You are the one that is is mentally colonized, brainwashed, whitewashed and with no functioning brain!

we should continue using human as sacrifice because it was done in the past.

we should continue killing twins because it was done in the past

we should continue treating women like garbage, marry ten wifes because it was done in the past

I weep for your female children, if you as a Father can do this to them!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by lillies: 11:28am On Jul 20, 2013
@donchriss999 please learn to spell the word 'professor'
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by notinmege: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2013
May God have mercy n deliver us.
It pains!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Lordave: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2013
Ventrue: What surprises me is they ALWAYS get an IBO to do the dirty job for them. They used these Uche Ezechukwus, Iwaanyanwus, Asikas and the likes to rule Nigeria for years and they still use them to get their ways in the country. What a shame to them and their IBO so called intellectual dogs. For the senate to durst shame from YERIMA children has got no more RIGHT in Nigeria. - Advice to foreigners, please be careful with your children in Nigeria.
oga nobody used Uche, the guy was only mocking Islam.
I don't know why you guys refuse to grab his drift.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2013
Don Demu: This guy is just hating cos he sure knows how tight a 9yr old will be down there and his fake religious belief wont allow him have a taste.
you'r damned
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by notinmege: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2013
"Who shall we send and who shall go for us!"
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by CALLMESTAR(f): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2013
[size=20pt]protest cont'd[/size]
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Ferdinandu(m): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2013
It is so unfortunate that the British saw two set of different people whose lifestyle,culture,ideology and religion can nevet match and still went ahead and join them together because of their selfish interest.Britain is one of the worst thing that has happened to the entity called Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by mexxyaaron(m): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2013
kingthreat: Femi Fani-Kayode, a very blunt principled man. I love his use of words, he's undeniably thought-provoking.

Pleasssssssss FFK is a political w-h-o-r-e.always seeking for political relevance.

That was how he was ranting against obasanjo during his first tenure until obj made him a minister and he stated praising him and ass kissing him.
I don't take people like him and dino malaye serious cos they are all seeking for their personal gratification and political career.

We shouldn't take people like that serious.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by gerald09(m): 11:34am On Jul 20, 2013
byvan: There really is no hope for this country cry
U can say dat again sista, imagine grown men who we call respectable statesmen publicly show no remus on how its ☺ĸ to abuse a child. And funny enough the poor 1s we are fighting to protect will fight back to accept dis law cos its the "religion" cos I bet no single rich muslim will give his 13yr old out for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by theripper3: 11:37am On Jul 20, 2013
Ventrue: What surprises me is they ALWAYS get an IBO to do the dirty job for them. They used these Uche Ezechukwus, Iwaanyanwus, Asikas and the likes to rule Nigeria for years and they still use them to get their ways in the country. What a shame to them and their IBO so called intellectual dogs. For the senate to durst shame from YERIMA children has got no more RIGHT in Nigeria. - Advice to foreigners, please be careful with your children in Nigeria.

Ur cognitive skills are actually deplorable. Read the missive again and tell me what "uche" said isn't a satire.

Olodo rabata.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu / Nigeria’s Economy Under Threat As Debts Hit N11trillion / Japheth Omojuwa Appointed To Halifax Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.