Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles (20437 Views)

Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram / NIGERIA: A Nation Of Fools / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 20, 2013
drnoel: Since the Nigerian Senate, in its infinate wisdom, has now endorsed the “Paedophile Charter” which seeks to make it lawful and constitutional for a girl of 9 years old to get married and to have sex it is my view that we have now become a nation of perverts and paedophiles. Every Nigerian should bow his or her head in shame as from today because what the Senate did yesterday, and seeks to do in the future, by beginning the process to amend our constitution in order for it to cater for the filthy appetite and godless fantasies of child molestors and sexual predators is sordid, ungodly and unforgiveable.

Surely we ought to be seeking to protect our children and not seeking to bed them. Yet it appears that not everyone shares our outrage and collective sense of shame. One Uche Ezechukwu made the following contribution which went viral on the social media networks and which I think speaks volumes. He wrote-
“Those who are railing against ‘paedophile’ senators, like Yerima Bakura, must be told that a muslim can’t go wrong while imitating the examples of the Apostle of Allah himself and the founder of his religion, in the same way a christian cannot be criticized for following the examples of Jesus Christ. The Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) married Aisha at the age of six and consummated the marriage when she was nine. So, why are we judging muslims by our own standards?”

I appauled by these words. The truth is that I have never heard such a self-serving and specious arguement in defence of the philosophies and beliefs of the Ayatollah of Bakura, Senator Ahmed Sani, the practising paedophile who married and bedded a 12 year old Egyptian girl, as this one. Ahmed Sani himself could not have argued it better. Yet I think that it is an utter shame. And this is more so because the individual that is putting the arguement is supposedly a christian. The Old Testament of the Holy Bible prescribes ”stoning” for adultry but that does not mean that christian countries should stone adulterers.

Neither does it mean that we should preserve the institution of slavery or crucify petty thieves simply because the Holy Bible endorsed both practices in the Old Testament. We must accept the fact that the interpretation of biblical and koranic provisions are evolutionary and are ever changing. Jesus Himself said ”laws are made for man and not man for laws”. The suggestion that paedophilia has any place in any modern and decent society simply because it was once practised in the distant past is not only a despicable arguement but it also does not make any sense. After all cannibalism, the killing of twins at birth and child and human sacrifice were once widely practised and were held as being perfectly acceptable throughout the world as well but that does not mean that we should practice any of these terrible vices today.

The young man, Uche Ezechukwu, who appears to be defending child rape in the name of islam, should either let someone lay with and ”marry” his own 6 year old daughter or he should seal his lips forever and stop trying to defend the indefensible. His assertions, and I daresay those of Senator Ahmed Sani and anyone that shares their primitive views, are not only utterly immoral and reprehensible but they are also intellectually dishonest. I say this because the truth is that there is NO muslim country in the world that has adopted the “paedophile charter” where 6 or 9 year olds can marry and be bedded except for Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Source: http://nnnmorg./2013/07/18/femi-fani-kayode-wrote-a-nation-of-perverts-and-paedophiles-2/

It might be happening in Iran but not in Saudi Arabia
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 20, 2013
drnoel: Since the Nigerian Senate, in its infinate wisdom, has now endorsed the “Paedophile Charter” which seeks to make it lawful and constitutional for a girl of 9 years old to get married and to have sex it is my view that we have now become a nation of perverts and paedophiles. Every Nigerian should bow his or her head in shame as from today because what the Senate did yesterday, and seeks to do in the future, by beginning the process to amend our constitution in order for it to cater for the filthy appetite and godless fantasies of child molestors and sexual predators is sordid, ungodly and unforgiveable.

Surely we ought to be seeking to protect our children and not seeking to bed them. Yet it appears that not everyone shares our outrage and collective sense of shame. One Uche Ezechukwu made the following contribution which went viral on the social media networks and which I think speaks volumes. He wrote-
“Those who are railing against ‘paedophile’ senators, like Yerima Bakura, must be told that a muslim can’t go wrong while imitating the examples of the Apostle of Allah himself and the founder of his religion, in the same way a christian cannot be criticized for following the examples of Jesus Christ. The Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) married Aisha at the age of six and consummated the marriage when she was nine. So, why are we judging muslims by our own standards?”

I appauled by these words. The truth is that I have never heard such a self-serving and specious arguement in defence of the philosophies and beliefs of the Ayatollah of Bakura, Senator Ahmed Sani, the practising paedophile who married and bedded a 12 year old Egyptian girl, as this one. Ahmed Sani himself could not have argued it better. Yet I think that it is an utter shame. And this is more so because the individual that is putting the arguement is supposedly a christian. The Old Testament of the Holy Bible prescribes ”stoning” for adultry but that does not mean that christian countries should stone adulterers.

Neither does it mean that we should preserve the institution of slavery or crucify petty thieves simply because the Holy Bible endorsed both practices in the Old Testament. We must accept the fact that the interpretation of biblical and koranic provisions are evolutionary and are ever changing. Jesus Himself said ”laws are made for man and not man for laws”. The suggestion that paedophilia has any place in any modern and decent society simply because it was once practised in the distant past is not only a despicable arguement but it also does not make any sense. After all cannibalism, the killing of twins at birth and child and human sacrifice were once widely practised and were held as being perfectly acceptable throughout the world as well but that does not mean that we should practice any of these terrible vices today.

The young man, Uche Ezechukwu, who appears to be defending child rape in the name of islam, should either let someone lay with and ”marry” his own 6 year old daughter or he should seal his lips forever and stop trying to defend the indefensible. His assertions, and I daresay those of Senator Ahmed Sani and anyone that shares their primitive views, are not only utterly immoral and reprehensible but they are also intellectually dishonest. I say this because the truth is that there is NO muslim country in the world that has adopted the “paedophile charter” where 6 or 9 year olds can marry and be bedded except for Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Source: http://nnnmorg./2013/07/18/femi-fani-kayode-wrote-a-nation-of-perverts-and-paedophiles-2/

It might be happening in Iran but not in Saudi Arabia
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by ba7man(m): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2013
I can imagine them getting hard-on's as the bill is being passed thinking of 10/12 year old girls......Filthy perverts. If Islam permits and justifies this, it can never be the true Religion.

With the way they kill and marry kids in the name of their religion, its almost as if they have no moral sense of judgement.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by andyanders: 11:41am On Jul 20, 2013
With this write up by Fani Kayode, I will stand to say that I have love for his person and his stand on this issue.
If David Mark and other senators should stand to pass this law, may their children be rap-ed even at 2 yrs old in the name of Islamic practice. This is to show how shameful our senators are and for the person of the senate president and others to even attend to the said bill.
A wasteful country and God will visit these senators backing the said laws and may their generation of their female children be married at 2 yrs or rap=ed as I pray for devil to use another demonic person to bed their infant daughters

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2013
I'm so glad i'm a christain...Islam sucks for real!!! Child-pregnancy,kindergarten marriages,bombings and d 'holy' Jihad are all Islamic-based 'policies'...sorry if i sound harsh or prejudiced! angry

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by ReubenAbati: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2013
Each day i keep thanking God, for not allowing me to come to this country as Northner and also for making my parents christains.

If only those senators have seen or ve a daugther suffering from VVF.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by andyanders: 11:45am On Jul 20, 2013
Smartini: I'm so glad i'm a christain...Islam sucks for real!!! Child-pregnancy,kindergarten marriages,bombings and d 'holy' Jihad are all Islamic-based 'policies'...sorry if i sound harsh or prejudiced! angry

Sorry for who? You are right in what you are saying. All evil as regards to issues very negative to human existence on earth are been carried by these set of demonic muslim people

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by ablyguy(m): 11:48am On Jul 20, 2013
How and when did Nigeria endorse pedophile charter? Please these writers should at least have the courtesy of studying Nigerian constitution before airing their misguided opinions. Yerima's victory at the senate has nothing to do with endorsing any 'pedophile charter' as has been wrongly painted by lazy journalists. Please get your facts right!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2013
Who the hell is Fani Kayode, a corrupt brute to talk where the word morality is mentioned? I still insist the guy is just hating cos he sure knows how tight a 9yr old will be down there but unfortunately, his fake religious belief wont allow him have a taste. grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by olajide8(m): 11:50am On Jul 20, 2013
No discussion

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Paschal007: 11:50am On Jul 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by ReubenAbati: 11:52am On Jul 20, 2013
Don Demu: Who the hell is Fani Kayode, a corrupt brute to talk where the word morality is mentioned? I still insist the guy is just hating cos he sure knows how tight a 9yr old will be down there but unfortunately, his fake religious belief wont allow him have a taste. grin

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by CALLMESTAR(f): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2013
olajide_07: No discussion

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Simeontaiwo: 11:54am On Jul 20, 2013
i cnt blame u cos i kw ur papa slept wit ur mum at d age of four at donchriss999
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by ayowamiwale: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2013
Like Seriously,did Mohammed really bed Aisha when she was nine?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 20, 2013
Don Demu: This guy is just hating cos he sure knows how tight a 9yr old will be down there and his fake religious belief wont allow him have a taste.

You are a disgrace to your family. I hope and pray u burn in hell. I hope you suffer like all abused children all over the world. WOW!!!! you make me MAD
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:59am On Jul 20, 2013
Giving expression on media network isn't what we need, we need to reach out and protest
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by akinnux(m): 11:59am On Jul 20, 2013
All women of goodwill in Nigeria should rise up to challenge this barbaric and obnoxious law. Enough is enough
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Paschal007: 11:59am On Jul 20, 2013
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by bishopjoe02(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
The man is even more pervert than these dead, old senators of ours, he just trying to use us and social media to make a name 4 himself, try and google dis guy name. I don't support these retard senators though, but aint going b used to score cheap political and career bursting points
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
Don Demu: Who the hell is Fani Kayode, a corrupt brute to talk where the word morality is mentioned? I still insist the guy is just hating cos he sure knows how tight a 9yr old will be down there but unfortunately, his fake religious belief wont allow him have a taste. grin

F**ckin paedophiles. I hope u r not in England. we sure gonna trace ur IP address.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by redsun(m): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Nigeria is a primitive nation ruled by preneolithic animals like yerima and David mark. It can never progress on that state where unreasonableness rules.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by MizEmerald(f): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2013
Don Demu: This guy is just hating cos he sure knows how tight a 9yr old will be down there and his fake religious belief wont allow him have a taste.
after expanding it under 2 yrs,will he not move to the next one again and so and so it continues,may God have mercy on ur soul
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by MizEmerald(f): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2013
after expanding it under 2 yrs,will he not move to the next one again and so and so it continues,may God have mercy on ur soul.Yerima is such a beast.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by successking: 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
FFK,i commend your outburst and hope to see other well meaning Nigerians condemn in totality this despicable act of self serving senator that will never escape revolution.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by azpekuliar: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
And for the first time in a long while, FFK and I are on the same page on this one.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
@Nigeria Senate, empower our girl child with PEN and not PEN1S

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by traffickz(m): 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
To hell with sen. Yerima and his co sponsor of the Bill/amendment, most especially the fools representing edo and ondo, may ur daughters end in the hands of the wicked.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by victorv12(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
List of 35 #‎Pedophile senators that voted for underage girls to become bride.

1. Sen. Abdulmumin M. Hassan (Jigawa South West, PDP)
2. Sen. Abdullahi Danladi (Jigawa North West,PDP)
3. Sen. Adamu Abdullahi (Nasarawa West, PDP)
4. Sen. Ahmed Barata (Adamawa South, PDP)
5. Sen. Akinyelure Ayo (Ondo Central, Labour Party)
6. Sen. Alkali Saidu A. (Gombe North, PDP)
7. Sen. Bagudu Abubakar A. (Kebbi Central, PDP)
8. Sen. Dahiru Umaru (Sokoto South, PDP)
9. Sen. Galaudu Isa (Kebbi North, PDP)
10. Sen. Garba Gamawa (Bauchi North, PDP)
11. Sen. Danjuma Goje Mohammed (Gombe
Central, PDP)
12. Sen. Gobir Ibrahim (Sokoto East, PDP)
13. Sen. Gumba Adamu Ibrahim (Bauchi South,PDP)
14. Sen. Hadi Sirika (Katsina North, CPC)
15. Sen. Ibrahim Bukar Abba (Yobe East, ANPP)
16. Sen. Jajere Alkali (Yobe South, ANPP)
17. Sen. Jibrilla Mohammed (Adamawa North,PDP)
18. Sen. Kabiru Gaya (Kano South, ANPP)
19. Sen. Lafiagi Mohammed (Kwara North, PDP)
20. Sen. Lawan Ahmad (Yobe North, ANPP)
21. Sen. Maccido Mohammed (Sokoto North, PDP)
22. Sen. Musa Ibrahim (Niger North, CPC)
23. Sen. Ndume Mohammed Ali (Borno South,PDP)
24. Sen. Sadiq A. Yaradua (Katsina Central, CPC)
25. Sen. Saleh Mohammed (Kaduna Central, CPC)
26. Sen. Tukur Bello (Adamawa Central, PDP)
27. Sen. Ugbesia Odion (Edo Central, PDP)
28. Sen. Umar Abubakar (Taraba Central, PDP)
29. Sen. Usman Abdulaziz (Jigawa North East, PDP)
30. Sen. Ya'au Sahabi (Zamfara North, PDP)
31. Sen. Zannah Ahmed (Borno Central, PDP)
32. Sen. Ahmad Rufai Sani (Zamfara West, ANPP)
33. Sen. Ahmad Abdul Ningi (Bauchi Central, PDP)
34. Sen. Bello Hayatu Gwano (Kano North, PDP)
35. Sen. Ibrahim Abu (Katsina South, CPC)

Raising a child in Nigeria now is sickening. A country of peadophiles! President Jonathan should divide this country...People from the SE and SW will all be able to cope with themselves. We have a lot of civil minded people...I wonder why these Northerners keep dragging us back all the time. Sleeping with underage girls...we all need to fight against this sh*t mehn!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by thaoriginator: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
They should make it 18 at least by 18 a gyal ah fi don reach ah puberty ah it ain't gwan fi look ah c*ocky VS punnaani war. Mi gwan pree!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: A Nation Of Perverts And paedophiles by bishopjoe02(m): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
traffickz: To hell with sen. Yerima and his co sponsor of the Bill/amendment, most especially the fools representing edo and ondo, may ur daughters end in the hands of the wicked.
Senator Ugbesia (Edo central) is puppet, he was just carrying-out his orders given by his godfather, if u want to insult someone, go for Tony Anineh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Twitter Recommendations To Affect Other Social Media Platforms / Don’t Desecrate Church With Propaganda, Bishop Tells APC, Buhari, Tinubu / Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.