Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home (42534 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Has TB Joshua Predicted When Mandela Will Die? / Has Tb Josua Ever Been Wrong ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by opone72: 6:13am On Jul 21, 2013
Won nse were ni were ni o n fapa ewure je iyan .
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 21, 2013
Billionaires: It is time we recognize our own African Messiah, forget the Asians and Jews. In TB Joshua's name, every knee must bow.
Blasphemy

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by CodeHouse: 6:57am On Jul 21, 2013
@Mudley313 Anyone who followed the thread will know I didn't make the statement below, you did

"For my mind now, i know say i no make any sense at all. I for sorry 4 my wife n pickin if not that i am gay already, may Olodumare 4give me o"

And I Praise God you are already begging for mercy but in a coded way (quoting what I didn't say)
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by 1daboi: 7:13am On Jul 21, 2013
Tb joshua all the way wink
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by slowex: 7:35am On Jul 21, 2013
Billionaires: It is time we recognize our own African Messiah, forget the Asians and Jews. In TB Joshua's name, every knee must bow.

Its amazing how irrational some people can be in thought,speech+writing

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by donodion(m): 7:46am On Jul 21, 2013
Yeye, that's what most of you critics are. I read most post and shake my head with utter disappointment at the height of self appointed righteousness and pseudo knowledge of who is anointed and who is not.
In fact,more non-nigerians should visit nairaland often and dash hot slaps of harsh words at you people. You have ABSOLUTELY no value for your own. None.
See how you rate your clergies :-

If he is a Nigerian Catholic clergy- "Ah he is false priest and idolator"

If he is a NIgerian Othordox clergy-
"Ah he's is not a living church"

If he is Bishop Oyedepo- "Ah he is con business man with false miracles"

If he is Pastor Chris- Ah he is smooth talker. bleaching and jerry curl preacher,no where is such found in bible therefore he must be a fake.

If he Pastor Adeboye -"Ah don't let his quiet and humble appearance fool you.He is a thief collecting tithe and brainwashing his followers into man worship"

If he is Pastor Kumuyi- "Ah he has propaganda agenda to brain wash his followers into man worship with his high-handed doctrines"

If he,TB Joshus is to be pastor Adeyemi -"Ah yes he's got words of wisdom but the target is peoples purses and bank account".

Now he is himself,Your very own naija born and bred Prophet TB Joshua, "Ah he is THE ANNOINTED PHILANTROPIC DEVIL" >:

But were he to be Benny Hinn, Reinhard Bonkee, T.D Jakes, K.C Price,The revered Pope, The ArchBishop of Church of England,once its foreign or Oyinbo.." Oh yes,those are the saints and angels sent to set our mind free".

Tell me,have any of you critics ever wonder how come Muslims hardly does this to one another,except you spiritual sons and daughters of Father Abraham?.

Why I'm I even surprised,when on this forum most you would praise foreign women above your own mothers and sisters. Shiorrrr!

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by cosquee(f): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2013
no other name,than the name of Jesus.
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Chiefupper: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2013
Nonybb: even after showing his goodness and genuinety through givings and some prophetic utterances u believe that came true u wouldnt still believe he is a prophet but rather called him a PASTOR. Why did prophet muhammad cage u ppl that he is the last seal of all prophets and that no prophet exist. U ppl are really sick to believe that
don't even go there because you can't even understand at all, in Arabic language we have what are call: ullamah,sheik,uztadh,nabiyy and the highest of it all rossul.so don't let me argue with you because this is beyond your knowledge!!!
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by abysirius(m): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
God 4give me. I used 2 b one of d many pple dat criticized dis man but not anymore. TBJ has 1 unique character that which makes him stands out; it is called GENEROUSITY. I believe Naija will b a better country if all our clergy men will follow his steps. He is a giver! I've seen a lot to come to this conclusion. D case of a mongolian woman and her nigerian husband was d latest I saw yesterdy on TV and I was really impressd hw he handled it.
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by damosky12(m): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2013
Mayany: A prophet is never respected in his home town
Jesus said so
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by tempilo2k(m): 12:28am On Jul 22, 2013
Who in seven hells is this idiot?!
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by CodeHouse: 6:30am On Jul 22, 2013
tempilo2k:
Who in seven hells is this idiot?!
Don't mind dem, devil and his followers hs bn defeated already, they can't utter any word again..in fact I believe he and his supporters unfollowed d topic already
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by mikeapollo: 7:52am On Jul 22, 2013
What is wrong in having the picture of an African prophet in Mandela's house?
I am sure you would not mind if you had seen the picture of Michael Jackson or Benny Hinn in the house!

Hypocrisy!
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by kolaxy(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2013

My friend, may God Almighty have mercy on you for this blasphemy.There is no other name by which we must be saved apart from the name above every other name. The name is JESUS CHRIST, the son of God.
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by tobietticom(m): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
Mudley313:

Um, mr-I-too-know, how is the truth/reality disrespectful in your own special alternate planet that you live in? Have you read the book he supposedly wrote? How is slaughtering others like suya because they dont believe in a god u invented not savagery? How is openly debasing women not misogyny? How is getting married to a 6 yr old not peadophilia?

Or you expect me to lie in order for u to term it "respectful" according to how it's done in your own special planet...have a problem with reality?

I expected more for you since you can go online and write good english.. Where did yu hear it, see it or read it in the quran that islam is forced on pple, or pple are allowed to marry underage girls.. Abeg quote the quran chapter or sunnah for me..
The truth is that all these major religion are foreign to Africa .. And Nigeria in particular don't know how to deal with it, if you don't know, they have christians and they have churches in saudi arabia, in mecca sef they have christians.. Is only Nigerians like yu that like doing oversabi *itk* I too know..
stop all this generalizing things.. Na for una head.. You have the most christians, you have the most muslim and the country is among the top corrupt countries in the world, isn't that a sign that the problem is the people's not the religion. Nigerians kill Nigerians..Islam did not kill Nigerian.. #GBAM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt / Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.