Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,855 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home (42415 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Has TB Joshua Predicted When Mandela Will Die? / Has Tb Josua Ever Been Wrong ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by truthsoulja: 2:46am On Jul 20, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUvHxSA-eFM

On the eve of his 95th birthday, Nelson Mandela's daughter conducted an interview in the home of former South African president's second wife Winnie, Zindzi Mandela. She was showing the reporter many gifts and memorabilia that were kept in the house. Surprisingly, amongst the pictures which they considered to be exclusive there was a portrait of T.B. Joshua. That was something I didn't expect to see. What does this mean? Are Mandela and his family really Christians?

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by amiskurie(m): 5:52am On Jul 20, 2013
be right bck!
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by nbright: 6:01am On Jul 20, 2013
Are mandela and his family really Christians?.
What were you expecting them to be before?.

10 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by JUO(m): 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
ask me o
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Tonniey(m): 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
Whots bad there..... The moderators needs 2 start screening posts like dis

4 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
He is the messiah of our generation.

Dis world is getting crazier by day and I will not be left behind!

Looking for the portrait of bill gate!

5 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by 80million1: 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
okay
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
And u are asking who exactly? Cant u spell google or is it just that unexpalainable man worship that is sweeping nigerians that is showing it symptoms in u mr OP

3 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
Tb Joshua rezpek man
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by 80million1: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
REZOLUTE: First to comment....dancing kukere now

are u alright sir?

4 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Mayany(m): 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
A prophet is never respected in his home town

14 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by mylifeisagift(m): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
Chillisauce: He is the messiah of our generation.

MESSIAH?....really
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Fiawest(m): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
I live in SA,the way South Africans reference TB is out of ordinary.The man don turn all of dem to mu + mu.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Codedrock(m): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
TB JOSHUA IS MOUTHED AND HE IS A GOOD PROPHET!
If You Support Like This...

84 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by skyluv2000(m): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
Wahoo, well i believe in nigeria's high class in servine devine deity more than many other countries in Africa and beyond.good for him anyway. But you too is like you are a member of his church.
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Ogbuefienubiaka: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
Your question sound stupid to me.is the man of God not a christian?
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Billionaires: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
It is time we recognize our own African Messiah, forget the Asians and Jews. In TB Joshua's name, every knee must bow.

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by realone2012: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2013
Na BiiiiiiG Wasssssh
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by iamswizz(m): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2013
well.. its better than having a portrait of Rev King.

6 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by stebell(m): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
Fiawest: I live in SA,the way South Africans reference TB is out of ordinary.The man don turn all of dem to mu + mu.
I pray de Almighty God forgive yu. It's peeps like yu dat come ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ a forum like dis ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ criticize de man of God but wen yu hv problems dat ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я pastors can't help yu, yu run secretly ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ de SCOAN ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ seek help. Ewu

6 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by AdeniyiA(m): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
Haters will continue to hate without cause and the prophet will continue to progress with causes.
#proudlysynagogue - the only church Jesus worshipped.

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by FOLLEY20(m): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
Chillisauce: He is the messiah of our generation.

Who is a Messiah if not Jesus Christ who reigns from generation to generation & forever?

5 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Jerrygotswagg(m): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
I don't just know why I don't just like TB joshua, after watching all is clips form the 80's, my mouth is still wide open up till now ..........

3 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
FOLLEY20: Who is a Messiah if not Jesus Christ who reigns from generation to generation & forever?

Na you sabi!
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by collynzo2(m): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
Billionaires: It is time we recognize our own African Messiah, forget the Asians and Jews. In TB Joshua's name, every knee must bow.
So funny
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by drnairalov: 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: I don't just know why I don't just like TB joshua, after watching all is clips form the 80's, my mouth is still wide open up till now ..........

he was looking innocent tho,,,+ he cud only speak yoruba
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by collynzo2(m): 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
Thousands of South Africans come to Nigeria every year looking for TB Joshua. Hmmmmmm
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by nerodenero: 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
Billionaires: It is time we recognize our own African Messiah, forget the Asians and Jews. In TB Joshua's name, every knee must bow.
Your last sentence got me thinking!!!
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Chiefupper: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
Ile ni adie o ti niyi(what is within our reach is valueless to us but valuable to people outside).Though am a Muslim but T.B Joshua is the only pastor I love and respect so much. Apart from his always comes true prophetic vision, the day I accidentally watched where he gave out gift to the less privilege I was totally convinced that some pastors are real, he did it regardless of their religion and what he gave them was invaluable compare to what one can give any less privilege who is not related to you, also I can't even count the numbers of the benefactor. One thing I always say is that "if condemning God -sent is your area of specialization then you will die not even worth that person's slipper"

24 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by collynzo2(m): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
If we ever plan to avenge the Xenophobia on Nigerians in South Africa, TB Joshua's Synagogue in Lagos will be a good place to start.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by MomohLawal: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: I don't just know why I don't just like TB joshua, after watching all is clips form the 80's, my mouth is still wide open up till now ..........
u are living in past. U better wake up .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? / Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.