Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home (42413 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Has TB Joshua Predicted When Mandela Will Die? / Has Tb Josua Ever Been Wrong ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by try69: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Matigo: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
Misplaced faith is equal to faithlessness. Is your faith on man or God?
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Amozever12: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
Billionaires: It is time we recognize our own African Messiah, forget the Asians and Jews. In TB Joshua's name, every knee must bow.
I doubt you knew what you just typed. Without any apologies, he is your messiah, not mine.
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by tobietticom(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
Billionaires: It is time we recognize our own African Messiah, forget the Asians and Jews. In TB Joshua's name, every knee must bow.
Pls ooo .. If you like call In the name of Tb Joshua every knee must bow 1000 times wallahi no knee shall Bow.. The Only name, that every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess is the name of Jesus. Even T.B Joshua knows this.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by bodee(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
collynzo2: So funny
It's not funny,it's just silly
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by 0monnakoda: 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
There is a very strong link between the prosperity and well being of nations and their tendency to adopt science and technology.The converse is also true
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by tobietticom(m): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
Haters will continue to hate without cause and the prophet will continue to progress with causes.
#proudlysynagogue - the only church Jesus worshipped in

I like the man TB Joshua..
Synagogue means where children of God gather to worship him.. So every church can be said to be a synagogue..#be smart
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Mudley313: 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
FOLLEY20: Who is a Messiah if not Jesus Christ who reigns from generation to generation & forever?

Jesus was an ordinary man ( who was killed like a common criminal) just like t.b Joshua until Constantine n co elevated him to god status; same with Muhammad (who was a documented peadophile), only difference is Jesus n Muhammad are Jewish n Arabian respectively (while tb joshua is african) and those who propagated the religions that stemmed from their respected names (the colonialist and jihadist) did it either under massive threat of force or outright manipulation...i'd rather worship a fellow African man than a jew or Arabian whose names were spread by those who exploited n enslaved my ancestors; but then again, I don't worship man...or any other man made imaginary beings, whether foreign or domestic
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by tobietticom(m): 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
ojima007: keep shut dont say dat, dats is blasphemy is T.B Joshua a God dat u would say every knee must bow may God have mercy on ur life and open ur spiritual eyes so dat u would be able to understand his word

That dude doesn't need spiritual eyes, he's not yet matured, what he needs is a hot slap.. Or we kick slap him... So people are sha dumb
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Emax(m): 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
[quote author=nbright]. The correct question would have been: Are you really a Christian?
A prophet is never respected in home town.
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Edunwa302(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
Yeah that's my prophet
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Mudley313: 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
tobietti.com:

That dude doesn't need spiritual eyes, he's not yet matured, what he needs is a hot slap.. Or we kick slap him... So people are sha dumb
Exactly how u guys have always spread ur religions; resort to violence against those who don't see things your way, while your imaginary gods remain inactive...smh @ an adult with imaginary friends calling someone dumb; I laff in japanese
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by MoAfrica: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Sorry to burst your bubble but;

1. That is not Mandela's house but an old house that he stayed in decades ago that was turned into a museum in Soweto.
2. Those pictures, paintings and hounary certificates are what people send Madiba as gifts.
3. Madiba has never gone to T.B. Joshua he does not even know who that is, as much as they mostly do not know 90%of the people who sent those gifts.

Winnie Mandela and his family have been to SCOAN, check youtupe to verify this....many South African including myself have been to SCOAN and honestly speaking, is a place to be. Another family that has been to SCOAN is that of King Goodwill Zwelithini.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by CodeHouse: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
All dis guys wey una just dey talk rubbish about Jesus, It is because you have hand to type on your keypad abii...no problem, una berra ask for forgiveness openly here..before I take am personal..una no dey fear nii?
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Mudley313: 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
CodeHouse: All dis guys wey una just dey talk rubbish about Jesus, It is because you have hand to type on your keypad abii...no problem, una berra ask for forgiveness openly here..before I take am personal..una no dey fear nii?
Uh huh? Wetin u n ur late Jewish carpenter oga wan do? no more than a dead rat ( only mouth, abi na finger to type)
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by oluwafemi113(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2013
Chiefupper: Ile ni adie o ti niyi(what is within our reach is valueless to us but valuable to people outside).Though am a Muslim but T.B Joshua is the only pastor I love and respect so much. Apart from his always comes true prophetic vision, the day I accidentally watched where he gave out gift to the less privilege I was totally convinced that some pastors are real, he did it regardless of their religion and what he gave them was invaluable compare to what one can give any less privilege who is not related to you, also I can't even count the numbers of the benefactor. One thing I always say is that "if condemning God -sent is your area of specialization then you will die not even worth that person's slipper"

Brother I second you

More blessing

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by bishopjoe02(m): 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
D dude doesn't have a portrait of Jesus, but kept that of T.B Joshua...END TIME TINX
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by abohrandy: 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
israel007: I have his pic everywhere. I use him as my wallpaper

ur biz
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Gudness(f): 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
Eva since i heard dat name T.B JOSHUA ma spirit dont accept him

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Smooyis(m): 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: I don't just know why I don't just like TB joshua, after watching all is clips form the 80's, my mouth is still wide open up till now ..........
go 4 deliverance quick quick. no insult intended.
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
@95..dis dnt wnt2 'die'..hop he wins diz revolution2..'get well'
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
@95..dis guy dnt wnt2 'die'..hop he wins diz revolution2..'get well'
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by iamdsam: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
Good one. I also have his portrait and sticker at home. Both contain the power of God. I also use his picture as my wallpaper in my phone and laptop
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by iamtheprincipal: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: I don't just know why I don't just like TB joshua, after watching all is clips form the 80's, my mouth is still wide open up till now ..........

You really do need help in advising yourself and begin first by asking yourself some very critical questions...
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by autchman144(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
nbright: What were you expecting them to be before?.

heard once dat he was an atheist, yet unconfirmed...
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by iamdsam: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
bishopjoe02: D dude doesn't have a portrait of Jesus, but kept that of T.B Joshua...END TIME TINX
Have you seen Jesus Christ. Nobody in this generation has ever seen Jesus Christ and not even in the previous one. The images and carvings people portray to be Jesus Christ are just imaginary
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by ud4u: 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2013
wonders of the age
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by bishopjoe02(m): 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
iamdsam: Have you seem Jesus Christ. Nobody in this generation has never seen Jesus Christ and not even in the previous one. The images and carvings people portray to be Jesus Christ are just imaginary
u amaze me! R u saying i should be using TB Joshua portrait, cos d source of d photo of Jesus christ cant b verify.
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by sweetcheecks(f): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2013
MoAfrica:

Winnie Mandela and his family have been to SCOAN, check youtupe to verify this....many South African including myself have been to SCOAN and honestly speaking, is a place to be. Another family that has been to SCOAN is that of King Goodwill Zwelithini.

Hello there, did i mention Winnie on my response?

I know Winnie went there for T.B.Joshua's 40th Birthday. She looked more like a tourist than anything. I do not give a d**amn about what Zwelithini & co does. I was just talking about Tata. Read well before quoting someone.
Re: Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home by simdam500(m): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
some say it better, while some disagrees..... whichever way, it better to have a menthor, spiritual father etc portrait photo in ma residence than to ave our useless leaders in ma office........... mtchewwwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? / Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.