Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League (3440 Views)

Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 App For Android / Photos From DSTV Basketball Throwdown Event / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 7:38am On Jul 20, 2013
If you guys are interested in playing NBA fantasy league,let me know. i played it last season on KFBA.net with other guys there and its fun and i think it will be fun if we have like a Nairaland league there also.If anyone is interested, please comment below so i can sort out a league there for Nairlanders

Update here is the link http://kfba.net/kfba/WebModules/GamePlay/League.aspx?LeagueID=128

You can now get a team from that link . It will give you a price of $999 but but just enter the code "Nairaland" and that will make it $0.
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by kliq(m): 7:53am On Jul 20, 2013
I'm game...I use to play on fb wayback but it was taken off....I rep Lakernation
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 10:37am On Jul 20, 2013
Cool.i will get a league there soon and update you.hopefully more people will join
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hi Guys i just spoke to the guy that owns the site and he said the website does not have a private sign up page. Since we are trying to make sure its just Nairaland members only in the league. All the other leagues are filled up so he is going to create a league call "Nairaland league".

The only way we can all be in same league is to register your account on the website www.kfba.net and drop your username here. I will then give the username to him and he will assign us all into the same league. Its 16 teams in a leave and 4 teams in each division.

please let me know if you are interested . If we have more than 16 players, we will have to have another league created
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
Guy the league has been created

http://kfba.net/kfba/WebModules/GamePlay/Leagues.aspx

You will see Nairaland League there but it is currently disabled not to allow external guys in. If you are interested, please signup and let me have your username so so it will strictly nairaland members that will be added to the league.

Guys let me know if you interested.
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2013
kliq: I'm game...I use to play on fb wayback but it was taken off....I rep Lakernation

let me know your username when you signup so you can be given a team under the Nairaland league. You can register but cant join the league directly through the website as this has been disabled to prevent non-nairaland member from joining. All other leagues has been filled up.
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by birdman(m): 2:58am On Aug 02, 2013
signed up as Big Tymers
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by kliq(m): 6:17am On Aug 02, 2013
Jus signed up too....as kliq....waitin for d emaill verification tho
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
birdman: signed up as Big Tymers
kliq: Jus signed up too....as kliq....waitin for d emaill verification tho

Both of your teams has been added. You can now organize your draft ranks now. Waiting for more Nairaland Members
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 9:53am On Aug 13, 2013
Current teams in the league

Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
can a nigga still sign up?
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
yeap , click the link. we have about 5 Nairaland members.

http://kfba.net/kfba/WebModules/GamePlay/League.aspx?LeagueID=128
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
I am sorry, but why don't we create espn fantasy basketball? That is better
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
I tried to log in and it tells me cant log in, wrong password and username
ESPN will be better and it is finer, we can all come together and set the rules
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2013
Donlittle: I am sorry, but why don't we create espn fantasy basketball? That is better

I have played both and i personally think this one is way better. You can create ESPN also.
For your password issue, why not request a new password?
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2013
Sky-walker:

I have played both and i personally think this one is way better. You can create ESPN also.
For your password issue, why not request a new password?
nah, that is time consuming, will play this one, when can you draft players tho?
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
Donlittle: nah, that is time consuming, will play this one, when can you draft players tho?

think the second week when NBA starts or so. I am not 100% sure.I remembered drafting players when the NBA started though but the league needs to be filled before we can draft
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
5 teams left. Draft start on the 16. If you want to join the leagueu still have time to do so. Its almost filled up

Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
2 teams left. Draft day has been moved to oct 24. you can still get the last two teams if you are interested

Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
The draft is live now
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
damn it, i forgot, i wanna do trade, is that allowed, gave me greg monroe, dont want that person lol
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hey, Alabama ara oke, trying to trade dirk nowitzki for greg monroe?
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by birdman(m): 2:23am On Oct 25, 2013
Donlittle: Hey, Alabama ara oke, trying to trade dirk nowitzki for greg monroe?

lol. i'd wait until you have a more complete team tho
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2013
Donlittle: damn it, i forgot, i wanna do trade, is that allowed, gave me greg monroe, dont want that person lol

Yea you can trade him off now for another draft slot.
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
rah.missed my draft my seconds.i am stuck with ramon session
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by birdman(m): 1:56am On Oct 27, 2013
Sky-walker:
rah.missed my draft my seconds.i am stuck with ramon session

that was you? lol. Looks like the draft time is off by a few minutes, for me at least
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 7:30am On Oct 27, 2013
birdman:

that was you? lol. Looks like the draft time is off by a few minutes, for me at least
yea i think 2 minutes. i have two guards i am not impressed with. You guys don pack all the good guards finish.lol
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by babyboy007: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
Any Nairaland Basketball Fantasy game on ESPN also?
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
babyboy007: Any Nairaland Basketball Fantasy game on ESPN also?

Not sure.Maybe other players are also in ESPN leagues.
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by birdman(m): 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
anyone know how i can drop a player and pick another without trading to some other team
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
birdman: anyone know how i can drop a player and pick another without trading to some other team

you'll have to hold on. Check back tomorrow. you'll have a link called "Waiver wire" . Its not showing on the Nairaland league yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#uclfinal: Juventus Vs Bacerlona Today At 7:45pm / Tennis: Masters Series! / Super Falcons Vs Lionesses Of Cameroun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.