Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League (3438 Views)

Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 App For Android / Photos From DSTV Basketball Throwdown Event / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by birdman(m): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
Sky-walker:

you'll have to hold on. Check back tomorrow. you'll have a link called "Waiver wire" . Its not showing on the Nairaland league yet

that was fast smiley . I thought so, but wanted to be sure
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
birdman:

that was fast smiley . I thought so, but wanted to be sure

Actually, its meant to be showing up now but i think there is a glitch on their website which they are currently working on. Thats why you can't see it now.
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
the season starts today. Pre season has been updated. The waiver wire should be fixed today so you can get rid of anyone.

Going against Alabama this week. Won my Pre-season. Looking good wink wink wink
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
Is it me or most of the guards are not playing very well this season? I get more points from centers and forwards than guards
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 15, 2013
Sky-walker:
Is it me or most of the guards are not playing very well this season? I get more points from centers and forwards than guards
monta ellis is playing alright, but i swear, my centers are useless, these are the useless centers ever, oh my gawd
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Nobody: 3:47am On Nov 15, 2013
I am trying to trade emeka okafor to get another center at least, how do i do that? i have two non performing centers, they average 0 points sad angry
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 7:55am On Nov 15, 2013
Donlittle: I am trying to trade emeka okafor to get another center at least, how do i do that? i have two non performing centers, they average 0 points sad angry

click on propose trade and select the team you want to trade with.You will be able to select who you want from their team and select Emeka from your team. Then click propose trade or use waiver wire if you want to drop him and pick someone else.
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2013
Donlittle: monta ellis is playing alright, but i swear, my centers are useless, these are the useless centers ever, oh my gawd

Lol, you have Dwight Howard na.
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
Sky-walker:

click on propose trade and select the team you want to trade with.You will be able to select who you want from their team and select Emeka from your team. Then click propose trade or use waiver wire if you want to drop him and pick someone else.
yeah i fig just the ured it out last night, but lol it is just the emeka dude, hasnt played a game at all, phew
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
how long does it takes for a week to be over?
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by birdman(m): 12:19am On Nov 18, 2013
Donlittle: how long does it takes for a week to be over?

Ends Sunday night I believe. The scores dont show up till Monday morning for me at least. I wish I could see a day by day score so I can understand how much I am being flogged or delivering the flogging
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2013
Donlittle: how long does it takes for a week to be over?

After Sunday Night like Birdman said

birdman:

Ends Sunday night I believe. The scores dont show up till Monday morning for me at least. I wish I could see a day by day score so I can understand how much I am being flogged or delivering the flogging

The scores shows up daily but it gets uploaded around 12.00pm Naija time. You can see the daily performance of your players if you click on the scheduled week that you are playing. If you click on the 1st ,2nd and 3rd schedule , you will see the daily performance of each player.
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
Looks like the apple conference is stronger than western conference lol
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
Donlittle: Looks like the apple conference is stronger than western conference lol

its too early to tell but funny enough ,me, baby and Ara oke are the top three currently cheesy cheesy cheesy

You right, the Apple conference is running the game now but Atlantic division is smoking hot. Everyone in the western conference lost this week. wow
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Sky-walker:

its too early to tell but funny enough ,me, baby and Ara oke are the top three currently cheesy cheesy cheesy

You right, the Apple conference is running the game now but Atlantic division is smoking hot. Everyone in the western conference lost this week. wow
Lol yeah yeah yeah, i only lost last week because i had center problems, but seriously tho, yall won, suprise lol. i really want to know the rules tho, like playoffs and stuff like that, The western conference looks like shiit lol. Groat engles is on his game tho, hopefully i catch up
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
Donlittle: Lol yeah yeah yeah, i only lost last week because i had center problems, but seriously tho, yall won, suprise lol. i really want to know the rules tho, like playoffs and stuff like that, The western conference looks like shiit lol. Groat engles is on his game tho, hopefully i catch up

You can read the full rule here especially the Kentucky Fried Scoring http://kfba.net/kfba/Articles/21552.aspx

Basically, its adding up all the points,rebounds,blocks steals a players accumulates during the game over the amount of minutes he plays. so its not about how many minutes or just how many point, Its about the amount of stats a player can accumulate when on the court.

For playoff, the top 8 teams in each conference will make playoffs

I played it last year with the pros in the league but it was very good. i was number one until playoff time and i loss at the conference finals. Its anybody game when its playoff time because your best player might be off that week
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 19, 2013
Thanks skywalker D. got a feeling Alabama mamas is gonna discipline me this week, When i saw dirk and Kevin love, i fainted cry angry
please lets get this thread popping though. why cant it be live like Epl fantasy lol? grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by birdman(m): 2:25am On Nov 19, 2013
Donlittle: Lol yeah yeah yeah, i only lost last week because i had center problems, but seriously tho, yall won, suprise lol. i really want to know the rules tho, like playoffs and stuff like that, The western conference looks like shiit lol. Groat engles is on his game tho, hopefully i catch up

Weird how one division has 3 with no losses. Somehow I managed to be in that division. I was hoping to coast till playoffs angry
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Nobody: 3:27am On Nov 19, 2013
birdman:

Weird how one division has 3 with no losses. Somehow I managed to be in that division. I was hoping to coast till playoffs angry
Lol, whats the name of your team?
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by birdman(m): 3:50am On Nov 19, 2013
Donlittle: Lol, whats the name of your team?

ara oke hunters. sticking to the cash money theme cool
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 19, 2013
birdman:

i know you wish you were in the MIDWEST DIVISION, you would be leading right now, unfortunately, you are in the bosses divisions lol sad grin grin
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2013
Donlittle: i know you wish you were in the MIDWEST DIVISION, you would be leading right now, unfortunately, you are in the bosses divisions lol sad grin grin

Yea, i am playing against no 2 seed now. i hope this guy wont take my position away from me. The team looks good though. did you guys select your draft picks yourself or it was auto for you guys? I was monitoring my draft picks when it started.

If your team is averaging over 200ppg, then be rest assured you have a good team.

birdman:

Your teams looks ready to face buffalo pistons
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 20, 2013
No, i didnt rem the draft though, was quite lucky computer picked dwight for me though, i think i might get a win against alabama tho, Hopefully i do, last in the division really aint cute lol angry grin grin
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by birdman(m): 2:33am On Nov 20, 2013
I jus dey watch. Either naija boys or baby boy will fall this week
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2013
birdman: I jus dey watch. Either naija boys or baby boy will fall this week

lol. you mocking me? Babyboy is really on form. i dont think i can survive this week but you never know. i guess i'll have to leave my number 1 spot for babyboy
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2013
Donlittle: No, i didnt rem the draft though, was quite lucky computer picked dwight for me though, i think i might get a win against alabama tho, Hopefully i do, last in the division really aint cute lol angry grin grin

try trading off some players. maybe trade dwight and one other low point player to get two better players or something. find someone who is lacking a good center player
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by birdman(m): 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
Sky-walker:

lol. you mocking me? Babyboy is really on form. i dont think i can survive this week but you never know. i guess i'll have to leave my number 1 spot for babyboy

no mocking bro. I just need to get to the top. Either of you going down helps my cause lol
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
birdman:

no mocking bro. I just need to get to the top. Either of you going down helps my cause lol

lol. I am really praying for tonight's game. That's when i'll know if i can defeat Baby. At the moment,i guess,i am losing as durant is on fire for his team and my guards have already messed up.

But don't get your hopes high bro.. Seems Buffalo pistons is still on your tail. You not safe yet.
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 21, 2013
Somebody pray for me, Kevin love most not perform tonight, he single handedly dealt with me yesterday angry
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by birdman(m): 3:52am On Nov 21, 2013
how are you guys able to gauge how well you are doing during the week? I see no scores until the end of the week
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2013
Donlittle: Somebody pray for me, Kevin love most not perform tonight, he single handedly dealt with me yesterday angry

Sorry bro but his stat average tonight is roughly 1.000. thats means he is on fire
Re: Nairaland Basketball Fantasy League by Skywalker5(m): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2013
birdman: how are you guys able to gauge how well you are doing during the week? I see no scores until the end of the week

click on week3 vs who you up against. it should show the daily points. You must have flash player to see the score.If you can see it or don't have flash player on your PC or mobile phone. click on the classic link under 2014 Season, Week 3 and that will show you the score also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grass To Grace Story Of Oyo State No 1 Yoruba Sport Presenter "Mr Sport" / #uclfinal: Juventus Vs Bacerlona Today At 7:45pm / Tennis: Masters Series!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.